• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kevin and Ultimate Echo Echo 5-A ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Kevin Levi and Ultimate Echo Echo be 5-A because keep in mind when kevin absorbed the ultimatrix all the known aliens that we have seen on screen he gain the ability of them that inculdes durability of Way big ,Humungosaur and Diamondhead and Ultimate Echo Echo not only overpowered him but was about to kill him.To confirm this Kevin even mentions he has all of his powers at 1:20 and power of ghostfreak by Ben himself at 1:07 that confirms that just like that he has durability of way big too and only alien that was able to out powered him was ultimate echo echo so I propose that Ultimate Echo Echo to be 5-A higher with sonic doom and Kevin Levin to be 5-A

Hmm in a sense you're right but I don't really think he is portrayed as having the durability of Way Big and this would actually help my argument that regular aliens scale to Way Big if he does. But anyways he went toe to toe with Ultimate Humungousaur who still gets slapped pretty hard by Way Big while Kevin didn't slap him that hard.

He went toe to toe with Ultimate Humungosaur because at that moment ben thought it was the best opiton but was not able to defeat him or overpowered him and ultimate humungosaur lost this makes kevin both durability and offense more powerful then ultimate humungosaur which mean he does have way big durability cause if he doesn't ben should've defeated him right there and as for the reason why he doesn't slap him that hard he did and looking at the video he was about to kill ben before gwen interrupted him and kevins feelings came along the way for her thus proving my point.

Hard slapping would be oneshotting, he didn't oneshot so Ultimate Humungousaur scales for surviving hits, however you have a point with Way Big's durability now that I think about it because I was gonna make a case for Way Big to be around 10 times stronger than Ben's regular aliens. Since Kevin only absorbs 1/10 th of an alien's powers this would give him the same AP and durabilty as a regular alien for absorbing Way Big. Add in about 30 regular aliens and Ultimate Kevin has a 4-5 times AP advantage compared to regular aliens.

Btw Ben refers to Big Chill as a ghost in that instance, not Ghostfreak cause Gwen talks about Big Chill instruction manual right before that.

Ultimate humungosaur survived because ben's Ultimatrix timed out, I know about Big chill and not ghost freak in that scene but that still doesn't change the fact all the abilites Kevin got with all known on screen aliens Ultimate echo echo overpowers so kevin should be At least 5-A then agree ?

Also question for you since you can probably help me with this one. Does the Ultimatrix store ultimates' DNA or does it simulate the 1000000 years of worst case conditions every time Ben transforms into an ultimate?

Oh and 1000000 years probably scales to the reaction speed of the Ultimatrix and Omnitrix, being a good supporting feat for the Big Bang reaction speed of the latter.

The only way I see Ultimate Kevin being 5A is if literally everyone and their mother is 5A and it would actually be High-5A based on Cosmic Destruction instead of 5A based on Malware cause I still have my issues with Malware's supposed feat.

Also at 1:13 Kevin seems to hit Ult. Humungousaur and Ult. Humungousaur practically isn't hurt so he does scale.

It simulates the 1 Million years of training and is a forced evolution as told by dwayne mcduffie(Ultimatrix does not store Dna although if it did imagine how powerful kevin would've been that's an interesting scenerio by that ben's only choice would be Alien x) and as for the second part I don't know since there is no writers Info on that but is up for scalers to assume if they want to count it as a feat.

Wait if the Ultimatrix doesn't store DNA, how does Kevin absorb DNA from it? I assume you mean that the Ultimatrix doesn't store Ultimates' DNA?

It evolves the DNA not store it for anyone to casually take it it's up to the user to evolve any alien he wants when ever anyone like Kevin who has ability to absorb his alien poweres and does absorb his ultimatrix they will get all the regular aliens that we have seen so far, Evolution fuction was also added by the genius Albedo something that azmuth think is too dangerous

Ok so Kevin doesn't absorb Ultimates' powers and abilities, thanks for the info. And he also doesn't absorb aliens Ben didn't transform into during UAF before the episode where Kevin absorbs the Ultimatrix's DNA-samples, for instance XLR8 since Ben didn't unlock him till after that episode IIRC.

Yes he didin't get get alien that were introduced and unlocked later on but he's got Nrg rest of 5 Amrodema aliens from S1 of UA way big,humungosaur lots of more he'd be happy with that lol also he did absorb ben in Omniverse too by that point in the end of Season 6 ben got tons of more alien imagine how powerful he was then

Kevin is portrayed to not be much stronger than Ultimate Humungousaur who is slightly comparable (as in above them but not tens to hundreds of times) to regular aliens as detailed in the ultimates downgrade thread. As such Kevin having 1/10 th the AP of Way Big is an outlier unless Way Big gets downgraded in the future.

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

I still stand by by decision that Ult Echo echo is 5-A higher with sonic doom and kevin is at least 5-A as kevin with too much powers has defeat ult humungosaur

Yeah but Ult. Humungousaur tanked some of Kevin's attacks so he would be 5-A as well, which is inconsistent. Or everyone would be 5-A, but that would require a massive revision.

Also Ultimate Aggregor took some attacks from Ultimate Kevin and we know Aggregor only absorbed the full power of 5 Andromeda aliens.

Kevin was going to clearly ben and team came along the way his intentions were to take his powers first cause he was power hungry

I mean you got a point low showings exist. All right here is the deal, we could get staff involved, show the video of Ultimate Humungousaur vs Ultimate Kevin and see if they agree with an upgrade or not. Thing is the Way Big downgrade thread is still a thing, so maybe just wait for it to be concluded (it'll take a while but eventually it'll be concluded) and only then apply these changes? Cause if Way Big ends up being downgraded then everything becomes consistent and we can actually use this as a multiplier for Kevin to scale the top tier Ultimates to country level or something. How does that sound?

Well to me Way big you want my honest opinion on him he got solid planetary feats and there is no denying that regarless of what members think he got calcs for him he's someone that's already well set, I'll let that thread go on & meet it's end and once that thread is done we can later conclude this one ...so yeah we gotta wait.

Azmuth was the blue way big that Retaliator Armor mistaken as his enemy and clearly Azmuth when he became way big lost control couldn't properly control him self was screaming,taking damage form ben as way big.

He didn't know who four arms was and tought shooting missiles would be enough but in order it scale to way big he had to use his all and best abilites since azmuth designed that he it got tools for both regular aliens and way big like how Omnitrix has a failsafe that turn ben into right alien for the right job exmaple : Feedback for Big bang

Hmmm he seemed to use the same weapons against Four Arms as he did against Evil Way Big. Also he had a really long fight against Ben during several aliens forms so he didn't just shoot missiles.

He's a galvanic mechamproh he is very adaptaive he used way lesser weapons on four arms then all the combined he launched to way big to stagger him, also this is when ben was 10 and never used his cosmic beams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back