• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 CRT:"Absolute Upgrade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, after checking a bit number of Aliens whose powers he had. I updated the stuff:

Let's see;

UA humung = X = UA kevin

Waybig = 203.5591 ronnatons

1/10 of waybig = 20.35591 ronnatons

rest of casts, let's way, each of 29 + 7 of Agregor = X/10 AP

X/10 + (X/100)*36 + 20.35591 = X

X = 37.6961 ronnatons = UA kevin ≈ UA Humungousaur

Base Humungousaur = X/10 = 3.76961 ronnatons.

Screenshot_20240414_143551_Chrome.jpg
AP values.

Guess everyone’s either busy or (like me) don’t feel like doing it themselves rn. If they’re not updated when I wake up tomorrow then I’ll probably do it myself (also whoever does it should probably update everyone’s speed to MFTL+ as well).

Guess everyone’s either busy or (like me) don’t feel like doing it themselves rn. If they’re not updated when I wake up tomorrow then I’ll probably do it myself (also whoever does it should probably update everyone’s speed to MFTL+ as well).
Basically. This month is busy. If profiles won't be updated by next month, I'll update them with all stuff.

I started editing the profiles, Vilgax and Diamondhead has been updated, from what I understand everyone becomes 5-A, right?
Yeah everyone that’s 5-C/Low 5-B becomes 5-A.

I know I said I was gonna start updating them (And I did do some of them), but I got hit with a really awkwardly timed sick bug so I haven’t been able to do any more yet. Gonna try and do some more before I sleep tonight.

I already updated more characters, especially Echo Echo who is the most affected by this.

Also Kevin needs to be Re-Unlocked because he was locked before I could apply the changes.

Has this been accepted already? I've seen profile changes but the revision history didn't link this thread so I thought it was vandalism

Also my mouse has been acting jittery for some reason so I don't think I can keep editing for today

Btw gotta make sure you link the thread(s) in the “explain what’s been changed” section when you update the pages, so that anyone viewing it can see why the edits were made. Kinda learnt that the hard way when I first applied a CRT.

Just informing that while there's still work to do, I updated Kevin who's the most important thing of this thread.

Ok so every character that's on the verse page and not locked as been edited, all that's left (I assume) is someone unlocking the locked profiles and edit them, also to edit the verse page.

Ok so every character that's on the verse page and not locked as been edited, all that's left (I assume) is someone unlocking the locked profiles and edit them, also to edit the verse page.
Buzzshock's profile is still 5-C, possibly Low 5-B

Good thing I specified in the verse page, because he's not there and therefore not my fault I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back