• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kevin and Ultimate Echo Echo 5-A ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that but if Way Big gets downgraded it won't be an outlier anymore I think since Retaliator Armor should probably be stronger than OV Upgrade, but anyways this was to add some context to my Way Big revision cause the OS upgrades aren't officially accepted yet.

Anyways, the issue in this thread will be moved to post-Way Big revision and I'll probably bring up Ultimate Kevin in my tier 6 revision.

I would have to watch the scenes again to confirm whether or not the Retaliator armor did any significant damage. Not even Rath can physically harm Way Big.

@DemonicDude I don't think Galvanic Mechamorphs (technically the armor isn't even a Galvanic Mechamorph I think) just get stronger without absorbing something and I don't think it's implied he got stronger.

He also didn't launch all his weapons at once, he just used regular energy blasts at one point.

Also Ben uses his cosmic beam at the end of that fight and the reason for Way Big's durability comes from this fight IIRC.

Way Big's current durability is from the Cosmic Destruction fight against Albedo Way Big.

Liger strikes again OvO, also you mean cosmic destruction but you'll have seen that before I finish this sentence.

@Ant Well yeah the Retaliator Armor isn't really relevant to the discussion and we decided to wait to discuss Ultimate Kevin further till after the Way Big revision so you can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back