• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 CRT:"Absolute Upgrade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think UA kevin should have 100% powers of UA greg. It was never shown that Osmosians could absorb anything beyond 10%.
he absorbed his powers in such a way that he lost them completely, remaining only as base aggregor, it is.....quite clear that his was a exception

he absorbed his powers in such a way that he lost them completely, remaining only as base aggregor, it is.....quite clear that his was a exception
Osmosians can absorb someone's power till nothing is left in them. Like aggregor did with Galapagus species. But they themselves get only 10% of it with rest just get wasted.

The Andromeda 5 are a special case because they got turned into Pure Energy, it's not until they were restored at the end of the arc that they returned to normal.

The Andromeda 5 are a special case because they got turned into Pure Energy, it's not until they were restored at the end of the arc that they returned to normal.
Osmosians always absorb things in the form of energy tho, power itself is energy... so Aggregor did absorbed all of Andromeda powers but that coz of machine mechanics, however it worked. But, Kevin absorbed Aggregor’s powers, didn't converted his all of being into energy and forced it in himself with some machine. Omnitrix as well has all Aliens in the form of Omni energy, but kevin gets 10% only. There was never such a thing as Osmosians getting 100% of anything on their own.

Osmosians can absorb someone's power till nothing is left in them. Like aggregor did with Galapagus species. But they themselves get only 10% of it with rest just get wasted.
Agregor didn't absorbed until there was nothing left, its corpse was pretty much still there

Agregor didn't absorbed until there was nothing left, its corpse was pretty much still there
If bones and corpse were really anything that contributes to power then vilgax never absorbed full powers of all heros of 10 planets. Something that wasnever implied. And again, Osmosians cannot absorbs someone's 100% power. The power belonged to Andromedas became of Aggregor and then kevin didn't used any machine like Aggregor but ability.

My bad I forgot about Propellus.

Although I think Firestorm should re-view the thread now that the scaling is settled.

Actually, after checking a bit number of Aliens whose powers he had. I updated the stuff:

Let's see;

UA humung = X = UA kevin

Waybig = 203.5591 ronnatons

1/10 of waybig = 20.35591 ronnatons

rest of casts, let's way, each of 29 + 7 of Agregor = X/10 AP

X/10 + (X/100)*36 + 20.35591 = X

X = 37.6961 ronnatons = UA kevin ≈ UA Humungousaur

Base Humungousaur = X/10 = 3.76961 ronnatons.

Screenshot_20240414_143551_Chrome.jpg
I did a mental calculation while accounting for a strenght gap between the aliens and my result for Humungousaur is similar to yours. So go ahead until I correct it later with a bit more accurate maths I suppose.

Yeah sure, they’re about equal and Kevin used abilities to get the upper hand, I’ll also be treating it like that for my maths.

Do I still need to counter Ghengiroo’s points?
That's not true, he literally beat him just with his fists, at no point did he use his abilities.

Sigh

The staff doesn’t count due to how it functions (it uses Aggregor’s KE) and it was used later in a comic.

The Andromeda 5 can literally just be 10 times weaker + Cooper’s failsafe has a lot of range. The author statement is just contradicted by the show.

OS Four Arms can oneshot OS DH and it’s not just based on his fight against Kevin, so the oneshot gap in Ben 10 is quite small, smaller than the gap between Ben’s regular aliens and his stronger aliens I’d say.

Kevin mostly used abilities against Aggregor which should have different scaling than his striking strength due to the “each one of your powers is only 1/10th as strong as my own” statement in the OS combined with heat and electricity being broken in Ben 10. I’ll account for all of this stuff in my CRT.

Our job is to get the most consistent interpretation possible using the material we are given, this includes stuff like guidebooks. So yes we’ll interpret it as as 10 times base Humungousaur and 2 times Full-Size, since that makes the most sense.

Anything else?

I think you should have rewatched the episode.

Oh wow you’re right, I misremembered the Goop stuff from right before the fight. Though since the fight is off-screen for a bit and we stop hearing loud “bangs” at the very least you can’t prove he didn’t use any abilities during the duration of the fight like he was doing literally 10 seconds before.

Wait but don’t Ultimate Aggregor, OV Kevin 11 and Kevin 11,000 all either harm or threaten to harm people using their abilities? If the power gap necessary to tank something is so relatively small, then wouldn’t all of their abilities have no effect against the people they’re fighting (especially considering how consistently weak OS Kevin 11’s powers were)? Or am I wrong?

Also I’d argue that the “1/10th ability” thing should apply to the strength of the absorbed alien rather than the strength of the user, in which case both Ultimate Kevin and Kevin 12 contradict the idea of mutated states only having 1/10th ability too, however I can see the reasoning for making it 1/10th the user so I won’t dwell on it too hard.

Oh wow you’re right, I misremembered the Goop stuff from right before the fight. Though since the fight is off-screen for a bit and we stop hearing loud “bangs” at the very least you can’t prove he didn’t use any abilities during the duration of the fight like he was doing literally 10 seconds before.
I mean I put a link to the video in the OP, I described how it was and why I thought Ult Humungosaur didn't scale, just because it's strikes through doesn't mean it's useless.

And maybe, but that doesn't prove he did use them because 1)Those bangs could just be the fource of their blows and how they're affecting the Academy and 2)Their fight was in close quarters which it would be awkward to use long range powers and if they had him use powers they would have shown it like in basically all his other fights, but all they show is pure fisticuffs.

Current UA Aggregor scales to 7 times base Humungousaur in profiles, due to absorbing full power of all Andromeda aliens. I think we should remove his staff tho since that wasn't absorbed most likely, making it 6 multiplier.

Ultimate Humungousaur currently scales to 10 times base Humungousaur due to multiplier provided in Ben 10 DVD, So Humungousaur will downscale from ua Humungousaur

UA kevin currently scales to 1/10 of every alien he has absorbed in profiles, adding 1/10 of waybig and 6 of UA greg makes him 12×base Humungousaur.

Basically this is updated scaling chain;

And this is latest graph:
I suppose that makes sense.

wouldn’t all of their abilities have no effect against the people they’re fighting (especially considering how consistently weak OS Kevin 11’s powers were)? Or am I wrong?
Heat and electricity are broken in Ben 10, Gravattack will scale high, am I missing something?

Also I’d argue that the “1/10th ability” thing should apply to the strength of the absorbed alien rather than the strength of the user, in which case both Ultimate Kevin and Kevin 12 contradict the idea of mutated states only having 1/10th ability too, however I can see the reasoning for making it 1/10th the user so I won’t dwell on it too hard.
If I correctly understand what you’re saying, I’m open to having my mind changed on this. So please give me some examples.

I mean I put a link to the video in the OP
Ah mb, I arrived pretty late to this thread so I didn’t see, though when you sent it again I assumed it got cut out so wouldn’t have made a difference lol.

1)Those bangs could just be the fource of their blows and how they're affecting the Academy
Yeah, that’s what I said, I’m saying Kevin likely switched to abilties when the bangs stopped for a moment.

2)Their fight was in close quarters which it would be awkward to use long range
Kevin has short distance abilities too

if they had him use powers they would have shown it like in basically all his other fights, but all they show is pure fisticuffs.
Real life reasoning, that ain’t valid I’m afraid, could just argue MoA thought showing only the fisticuffs was cooler if we’re going that route.

Eitherway, are we using UA Humungousaur = UA kevin scaling chain? Since I think that's what makes sense than half baked unsupported author stuff.

Heat and electricity are broken in Ben 10, Gravattack will scale high, am I missing something?
Kevin 11,000 broke Diamondhead’s arms with a scream (also knocked him out although he was already a bit tired) and OV Kevin 11 was using Ball Weevil and Astrodactyl attacks against Swampfire. Iirc Ultimate Greg could also harm people with wind blasts.

Also is the heat and electricity stuff specifically because of how it interacts with the target’s body, or are they just generally powerful? If the former then Ultimate Greg is shown breaking through stuff like Gwen’s mana shields with those powers.

If I correctly understand what you’re saying, I’m open to having my mind changed on this. So please give me some examples.
Like I said I can see why someone might think differently so it’s not really something I want to actually try and argue for, but that interpretation has always just stuck with me. I guess maybe because Diamondhead’s quote kinda implied each power was 1/10th as powerful as the individual alien?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back