• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KCM Naruto vs Sakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
Apparently Sakura is powerscaled from BM Naruto because databook states she's as strong as BM Naruto. Hence logically should be able to beat a weaker version of Naruto likewise

Distance: 100m

Win via death, incapacitation, BFR or KO

She completely blitzed someone that can fight against adult Sasuke in combat. That means she's way faster than War Arc KCM Naruto.

That's 100% PIS, same as Zetsu killing Madara. Are you implying Sakura can hold her own against Adult Sasuke? What's stopping Sasuke from killing her with perfect susanoo slash?

Don't forget Sakura > Kaguya, since "she completely blitzed someone that can fight against Sasuke and Naruto in combat."

Faisal Shourov said:
That's 100% PIS, same as Zetsu killing Madara. Are you implying Sakura can hold her own against Adult Sasuke? What's stopping Sasuke from killing her with perfect susanoo slash?
I see you ignored the thread I linked in my first post lol. I'd suggest rereading it and finding some insight. Everything Sakura does can't be called PIS because no one likes her. And no, Sasuke would dominate his wife.

Nonny I wouldn't feed the trolls.

We gave Sakura his physical abilities, she'd still be nuked by a Bijuu Bomb KCM Naruto. That should be all that's stated. I'll get someone to close this thread if you don't start going serious.

(Sits) You want me to start proving why Sakura would probably crush KCM if I started showcasing why she should be stronger physically than KCM Naruto?

Your analogy of Adult Sasuke and Naruto was very illogical. Sakura hurting Kaguya was considered an outlier, it's the exact same case for Shin. Or maybe Naruto and Sasuke got nerfed because of PIS. Sakura's actual feats are nothing impressive. I guess Himawari can be powerscaled from Naruto because she actually KO him? The thread you posted has got nothing to do with this one. Sakura = BM Naruto. BM Naruto > KCM Naruto. So Sakura should be > KCM Naruto at the least. Otherwise powerscaling her from BM Naruto won't make any sense

And it doesn't make sense because I don't see how she's faster or stronger then Either KCM Naruto or EMS Sasuke. Both have better DC, durability, speed and hax than her according to the manga feats. If anything, the databook contradicts the manga showings. She was very lucky to be alive that Madara didn't kill her during the war arc (Madara could have one shotted her when she was with Obito in Kamui land). Her whole character was shielded by plot during war arc. She was the only member of team 7 who was NOT attacked directly by Kaguya She was relevant because of team 7, not because she is as strong as them (she isn't)

Haha, I actually find them amusing. You could get someone to close it if you want to though. Though of course, if you want to prove something go right ahead. Either way is fine with me.

Faisal Shourov said:
Your analogy of Adult Sasuke and Naruto was very illogical. Sakura hurting Kaguya was considered an outlier, it's the exact same case for Shin. Or maybe Naruto and Sasuke got nerfed because of PIS. Sakura's actual feats are nothing impressive. I guess Himawari can be powerscaled from Naruto because she actually KO him? The thread you posted has got nothing to do with this one. Sakura = BM Naruto. BM Naruto > KCM Naruto. So Sakura should be > KCM Naruto at the least. Otherwise powerscaling her from BM Naruto won't make any sense
And it doesn't make sense because I don't see how she's faster or stronger then Either KCM Naruto or EMS Sasuke. Both have better DC, durability, speed and hax than her according to the manga feats. If anything, the databook contradicts the manga showings. She was very lucky to be alive that Madara didn't kill her during the war arc (Madara could have one shotted her when she was with Obito in Kamui land). Her whole character was shielded by plot during war arc. She was the only member of team 7 who was NOT attacked by Kaguya. She was relevant because of team 7, not because she is as strong as them (she isn't)
You're still not getting the very fact that she managed to damage and visibly harm the strongest character in the series before Boruto came out... You can't just write it off as PIS just because you want to. She did the feat. She had to be capable of reacting to Naruto and Sasukes' movements to coordinate the attack they did. That gives her, her speed. The durability is more ambiguous as she doesn't have great durability feats after such a thing happening.

She blitzed Shin who surprised both Naruto and Sasuke with his skills. That cements her speed. You can't write it off as nothing because you wish to. I thought you guys were gonna smoke some narcotics and have that dream about Sakura smacking the hell out of Ulquiorra-san. What happened to that?

How has everyone else done it in the frickin' series considering her superhuman strength, all she'd need to do is punch the ground to cause a giant upheaval of pressure and stone, you act like Naruto has flight in KCM mode.

^ Haha, troll alert.

Sakura and her planetary level punches, oh my... She solos everyone.

PS: So, is the Amaterasu as hot as the Sun? (I'm asking this since I'm reading that people takes into consideration the fanservicebooks)

You act like I'm stating she's planet level.

Also a tip, if you're going to call someone a troll, at least know what the word means. You don't want to make yourself look foolish for being both the word you called someone else, and not know what it means as well. It'd be sad.

But enough on that. I just said she'd lose to a Bijuu Bomb, but they'd be evenly matched in a physical battle.

Davy0 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
And it doesn't make sense because I don't see how she's faster or stronger then Either KCM Naruto or EMS Sasuke. Both have better DC, durability, speed and hax than her according to the manga feats. If anything, the databook contradicts the manga showings. She was very lucky to be alive that Madara didn't kill her during the war arc (Madara could have one shotted her when she was with Obito in Kamui land). Her whole character was shielded by plot during war arc. She was the only member of team 7 who was NOT attacked by Kaguya. She was relevant because of team 7, not because she is as strong as them (she isn't)
You're still not getting the very fact that she managed to damage and visibly harm the strongest character in the series before Boruto came out... You can't just write it off as PIS just because you want to. She did the feat. She had to be capable of reacting to Naruto and Sasukes' movements to coordinate the attack they did. That gives her, her speed. The durability is more ambiguous as she doesn't have great durability feats after such a thing happening.
She blitzed Shin who surprised both Naruto and Sasuke with his skills. That cements her speed. You can't write it off as nothing because you wish to. I thought you guys were gonna smoke some narcotics and have that dream about Sakura smacking the hell out of Ulquiorra-san. What happened to that?
Watch your tone buddy, Sakura aint anybody's mom here. Her hurting Kaguya is considered an outlier on this forum. Roshi busting the moon is also an outlier even though he did the feat.

Even Chocho was able to see Naruto and Sasuke movement when they're fighting Shin. Does Chocho have massively hypersonic reaction? Or Zetsu has continent level DC because he killed Madara? I hope you know what PIS means, don't you?

Chocho watching Naruto and Sasuke while eating chips

Watch my tone? As condescending as you've been, you have the audacity to say "watch my tone". You guys really are hilarious here.

I don't consider it an outlier. She used the driving force of her drop, and her Chakra Enhanced Strength to boost the force of the punch as it was brought down. Again, you need excellent movement speed and reflexes to keep up with the "fastest character in the series" as well as two of some of the fastest characters not too far from her tier. But we instead gave her MHS.

Are we gonna go with the Dragonball Issue, I guess every single person that can see the Kamehameha has Relativistic Reactions.

Alright, I'm closing this thread seeing as it is merely a continuation of a previous argument, and is derailing into hostility.

If any of you have a problem with someones rating, then simply take it up in the Content Revision section of the Forums. No need to start a VS thread and create more hostility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back