• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Stats Revisions and/or Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either, or, both. Doesn't matter, but we need quantifiable feats.

http://www.*********.co/manga/katekyo_hitman_reborn/v15/c126/16.html

or destroy this rock

http://www.*********.co/manga/katekyo_hitman_reborn/v10/c089/11.html

Is it considered a quantifiable feat?

Kanika-emo said:
http://www.*********.co/manga/katekyo_hitman_reborn/v15/c126/16.html

or destroy this rock

http://www.*********.co/manga/katekyo_hitman_reborn/v10/c089/11.html

Is it considered a quantifiable feat?
Since you seem knowledge on the series, could gather all the feats you can find and post it here or in a blog please?

Well, personally I think that it is better to simply set all of the statistics to Unknown (including changing related tier categories at the bottom of the pages) until we can find some calculations. It would serve as a motivation for our members to improve the profiles at a later point.

The black holes tsuna avoided in the penultimate saga were not true.

The point of the LS is that Bermuda used a series of gravitational gates (not black holes) to increase its velocity, similar to a particle accelerator, and this is scientifically correct.

http://www.***********.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/404/2

I'd also say that Bermuda's strongest attack is legit LS, although it took some time preparing it (he must accelerate himself first) and the only version of Tsuna that'll got LS reaction (or somewhere around that speed range) from this would only be his Ultimate Hyper Dying Will Mode (which is pretty much featless aside from reacting to Bermuda's strongest attack IIRC)

@Dodo

Not casual in the slightest. This is Tsuna's strongest attack, the XX-Burner. Not to mention the fact that it took every last ounce of his strength to use. Don't cut out context on purpose to inflate statistics and get your pages right (it was chapter 342, not 442).

We need more regular clashing feats and feats from previous arcs.

Also, I'm not a math buff, but that Island is not cylindrical in the slightest. It's a pyramid or a cone, so we'll have to treat it as such.

Okay.Not really easy but even being exhausted and not wanting to kill simon (I think it's his name) And typing error for the chapter number :)

You still need to get that evaluated. Does Tsuna have any other feats at this level?

Muuuuh said:
The black holes tsuna avoided in the penultimate saga were not true.

The point of the LS is that Bermuda used a series of gravitational gates (not black holes) to increase its velocity, similar to a particle accelerator, and this is scientifically correct.

http://www.***********.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/404/2
And about the speed?

I know we know about the FTL thing. I brought it for Muuuuh and Dodo as well as for reference. Now for the island calc that thread explains that downgrade as well.

?The island calc was just made for the purpose of this thread, and since it took all of tsuna strength to use and it being large mountain level, it's likely not an outlier

Well that is a new calc. I was just getting the reasons for the past downgrade referenced. I don't know about whether the new calc is okay or not though. In the old thread it was stated to be City level though.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well that is a new calc. I was just getting the reasons for the past downgrade referenced. I don't know about whether the new calc is okay or not though. In the old thread it was stated to be City level though.
That's fine, i think they were referring to the feat were tsuna vaped a hole in multiple skyscrapers at once, and if not the in the new calc we actually see the full results of tsunas blast, not the partial one used at the end of the chapter in which the feat happened

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but iwan had done a calc on NF that put Zakuro at a solid City Level based on these scans. I'm unable to see the calc any longer, but it would probably be best if this site had its own version anyways.

http://www.*********.co/manga/katekyo_hitman_reborn/v25/c228/4.html

http://www.*********.co/manga/katekyo_hitman_reborn/v25/c228/5.html

As you can see, Zakuro made quite a mess of his own hometown with it.

As this was a casual feat in his base, this would affect those who are able to fight Carnage Box Funeral Wreath members and higher, as they would have at least as much power as a casual base Zakuro.

I'd also like to make mention that there were several upgrades since that feat that should qualify the verse for higher statistics.

When Tsuna was fighting Byakuran in his winged state, Byakuran had previously absorbed a massive amount of flames from Bluebell, Zakuro, and Kikyo. After Vongola Primo unlocked the Vongola Rings, Tsuna immediately thrashed Winged Byakuran. [power ratio between the two was that Tsuna's 50% > Byakuran's 80%] and of course Tsuna beat him in the end.

[that arc with all of the Vongola Gaurdians upgraded, Enma Cozato beat everyone using only 1/7 of his full strength.]

Even if you lowball it, Shimon Arc Tsuna and his Gaurdians should be in the Mountain Level ranges with their Vongola Gear as they should for the most part be vastly superior to the Funeral Wreaths at this point. Of course, there are special cases like Lambo who needs transformations, but I think this is a good baseline. Tsuna being City Level at best just doesn't make sense with all the boosts they got in the meantime.

Speed wise, it would probably require a redo of the lightning dodging calc as this site uses a different average speed than the OBD.

I do not think it matters much if something was considered outlier because clearly it is wrong. You can not consider a talent as an outlier just because you have nothing close to that in the series. Tsuna and Bermuda are at their own level in the series and Tsuna had a grandiose upgrade to do that, in addition to being the last in the series. It makes no sense.

As I said earlier, it is as if you consider the level moon made of Bleach and Naruto as an outlier because there is nothing forthcoming in the series, the relativistic speed of Ichibei, or the final power levels of Kongou Banchou, none of these series have feats that They do not even come near these others.

Umm I'm lost. The skyscraper part was a whole nothing issue. The island level calc discussed resulted in City level. Of course I don't know how many Island calcs there are....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Umm I'm lost. The skyscraper part was a whole nothing issue. The island level calc discussed resulted in City level. Of course I don't know how many Island calcs there are....
Like i said, the "island calc" was not calced with all the panels and or chapters in which it happened in, which resulted in the city level rating

"You can not consider a talent as an outlier just because you have nothing close to that in the series."

Has nothing to do with feats.....Like this example does not work.

"As I said earlier, it is as if you consider the level moon made of Bleach and Naruto as an outlier because there is nothing forthcoming in the series"

You realize those two verses are getting massive revisions right?

I can't comment on anything else, but we will see what the others think about this.

@Galaxian Just because it makes sense doesn't mean it's right. Trust me, I've learned that all too well...

You consider it wank. If it is wank to you make a thread for it. Otherwise you are simply blowing hot air. Instead of complaining try to make a change.

@Dragon Sure, but I'm sure that you still agree that these pages need fixing.

@Peter Sure, I just need to know what we're looking for exactly.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You consider it wank. If it is wank to you make a thread for it. Otherwise you are simply blowing hot air. Instead of complaining try to make a change.

In fact I already maked some topics peoving the wank but Instead of accepting the mistake or at least politely refusing it, they made it as if I were in a dictatorial regime and simply deleted my old profiles which made the debate a bit difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back