• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitman Reborn Pages Overhaul: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from this thread, I will be fixing and adding stuff to the bare bones that is the verse in total.

Large Town level+ -------> Island level
First thing off the list is changing every Large Town level + to Island level due to this new calculation.

There's gonna be quite alot of character scaling to this new value like:
  1. Tsuna and his gaurdians
  2. The Varia(Xanxus and co)
  3. Dino(?)
Tabbers for Vongola Gaurdians Pt2

Continuing from the last thread, I would like to create new tabbers for the Vongola Gear Cambio Forma. It's a pretty significant transformation for the Vongola Gaurdians.

Gaurdians without the tabbers are
  • Gokudera Hayato
  • Ryohei Sasagawa
  • Takeshi Yamamoto
  • Mukuro Rokudo
  • Lambo
Getting Rid of Outdated Terminologies
The whole verse is a little behind on some of the latest updates on the wiki, so this is just to raise awareness so it can be fixed accordingly. Alot of the outdated stuff are commonly found in Intelligence and stamina.

7-B Key

The recent 7-B key with Original Vongola Ringswhich originated from Byakuran and Tsuna was changed to a Likely 5-B but there's a problem... Every Vongola Guardian scales to it. The reasoning for that is extremely shaky and with almost zero amount of evidence proving why they would be even around Tsuna and Byakuran level. So i'm proposing to remove that and instead replacing it with a "6-C, far higher with Original Vongola Ring"

The Big Bang??

So I recently asked for a translation for Reborn's statement to see which translation is more accurate and the translation with "the big bang" seems to be the correct one. I have even ran ot through DeePL just to be sure and I still got the big bang coming up. Since Reborn mentions that Tsuna's XX Burner has power as powerful as "The Big Bang" shouldn't that mean he should be 3-A with this? I'm just gonna test my luck with this here.

In conclusion, with all the proposed changes
the pages shouldbe looking like this

Last edited:
Through argumentation this makes sense.

It's been a while since I've read KHR, so for now, I agree. I'll do a bit of lore research on my own and if I still agree I won't post again.

If my opinion changes after re-reading the manga then I'll say so.

TLDR:

I agree.

Through argumentation this makes sense.

It's been a while since I've read KHR, so for now, I agree. I'll do a bit of lore research on my own and if I still agree I won't post again.

If my opinion changes after re-reading the manga then I'll say so.

TLDR:

I agree.
Thank you and I'll need ya help with something soon

I am sure we've had that discussion about Big Bang level several other times, so i will be short:

Reborn is a valid source, but his claim does not have any backing which would be need for such a massive upgrade.

Agree with everything... Tho i kinda don't like such a massive gap between Tsuna and his Guardians.

The main gimmick behind the Original Rings is that they have all the power that is being stored in them since the 1st gen, iirc.

So I'd say they should be closer to Tsuna than they are to everyone else.

I do not agree with that line of reasoning. That's why I'm proposing far higher since yes they got stronger but we do not know if they are close to Tsuna's level.

I feel it's safer to Assume they are far higher

Yeah if a CGM accepted the calc it should be fine, initially we used to scale the characters to that feat anyways but the calc was questioned and said to be wrong, so we were just waiting for someone to re-calc it again, glad you did.

For the big bang part, yes Reborn said he needs to generate an attack thats as powerful as the big bang meaning 3A attack output, however didn't we have this discussion on discord and reached the conclusion that Tsuna didn't blow the black hole, he cancelled earth flames using his sky flames attribute right? Idk how much would that be, but probably it has to be at least more powerful than the energy Enma used to create the black hole.

Every Vongola Guardian scales to it. The reasoning for that is extremely shaky and with almost zero amount of evidence proving why they would be even around Tsuna and Byakuran level. So i'm proposing to remove that and instead replacing it with a "6-C, far higher with Original Vongola Ring"
Yeah I agree with this too

For the big bang part, yes Reborn said he needs to generate an attack thats as powerful as the big bang meaning 3A attack output, however didn't we have this discussion on discord and reached the conclusion that Tsuna didn't blow the black hole, he cancelled earth flames using his sky flames attribute right? Idk how much would that be, but probably it has to be at least more powerful than the energy Enma used to create the black hole.
Oh I forgot about the discussion. We concluded it was some sort of power null or something like that

This stuff on Tsuna's page has been disturbing.

It says Carnage Box has a multiplier of 2 but uses this scan for justification. It feels like I don't know the context but in my opinion it's wrong

There are some big issues with Tsuna's 2nd profile's keys. The tiers do not line up with the key at the bottom, or the attack potency section, and I don't think it should just have two keys. I think Ultimate Dying Will is significant enough that it should have its own key. I don't really care whether it stays with Oath Flame being separated or not, but the profile needs to be fixed.

My other concern is very stilted grammar. "No good Tsuna without Hyper Dying Will, meaning extremely stupid and useless, in Hyper Dying Will Mode, however, is a tactical genius with precognition" sound and looks very weird.

I also want to find and link scans for every justification, and of course put in references.

As far as the proposals go though, I agree with them. One question though: what exactly is being calced for the 6-C feat? Is it Zankuro triggering a volcanic eruption? Since he is getting a calc of his own, he should also get a profile. I can make it if you want.

I've been busy most of the semester, but I should be pretty free to finally help out now.

There are some big issues with Tsuna's 2nd profile's keys. The tiers do not line up with the key at the bottom, or the attack potency section, and I don't think it should just have two keys. I think Ultimate Dying Will is significant enough that it should have its own key. I don't really care whether it stays with Oath Flame being separated or not, but the profile needs to be fixed.

My other concern is very stilted grammar. "No good Tsuna without Hyper Dying Will, meaning extremely stupid and useless, in Hyper Dying Will Mode, however, is a tactical genius with precognition" sound and looks very weird.

I also want to find and link scans for every justification, and of course put in references.

As far as the proposals go though, I agree with them. One question though: what exactly is being calced for the 6-C feat? Is it Zankuro triggering a volcanic eruption? Since he is getting a calc of his own, he should also get a profile. I can make it if you want.

I've been busy most of the semester, but I should be pretty free to finally help out now.
Yeah I agree with most of this.

I also agree with Zakuro getting a new profile since the ratings come from him. And yeah Zakuro is triggering a volcanic eruption making his hometown Volcano erupt

The Big Bang??

So I recently asked for a translation for Reborn's statement to see which translation is more accurate and the translation with "the big bang" seems to be the correct one. I have even ran ot through DeePL just to be sure and I still got the big bang coming up. Since Reborn mentions that Tsuna's XX Burner has power as powerful as "The Big Bang" shouldn't that mean he should be 3-A with this? I'm just gonna test my luck with this here.

In conclusion, with all the proposed changes
the pages shouldbe looking like this
As I said in a similar thread, these cases seem like Outliers from the evidence above; Bykuran created a place that could be High 3-A and needed Energy Equivalent to the Big Bang, which is rated 3-A to Low 2-C depending on the circumstance.
Besides, there are two tiers 3 or higher feats, unless a kanji shows Byakran's feat is around this range Byakran's feat.

The rest seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back