• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SauceGod1.1

He/Him
I can't find the exact scan but I've seen people use another variation of this scan wherein the second panel, Reborn claims something along the lines of "He's going to need the power of the big bang to destroy the black hole."

This panel isn't consistent since WTF is a "Big Burn Wave" and why would Gokudera/Yamamoto follow up by saying "If he needs real power then the X-Burner is the only choice" when, according to this scan, reborn already claims he's going to use "The super power of his big bang wave"

I though he meant "Big Bang Axle" but that also wouldn't make sense given the context; I'm not tryna doa CTR or whatever it's called cuz I know how y'all are with things like this and will claim it's an outlier but I need the original kanji or a translation that is not this cuz I don't even see why you'd need the power of the big bang to destroy a black hole, that don't even make sense but it makes more sense than whether a Big Burn Wave is.

For anyone seeing this, I don't need an argument as to why this scaling is wrong or sum, I just want to know whats the original kanji or correct translation.

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/880/35-331.0/compressed/e331.0.18.jpg?token=19974efb106c27965c521f1e6f883e0faadec736&ttl=1623254400

your best option is to find a raw scan and then put it in the official translation thread.

Though I wouldn't do it myself since no matter what it says, it's not changing a stat.

I searched for that in the past but didn't find anything, you can communicate with an admin or so from the KHR wiki and ask him if he knows you will probably find it. Or if you know someone who works in a translation site.
though I don't think this will change anything, the best thing you can get is star level but it's worth trying

Edit: btw it cant mean the big bang axle attack because that attack is equal to the X Burner and everyone in the verse knows that, Reborn said that the X Burner wont be enough so he wasn't talking about the big bang axle

Last edited:
I can't find the exact scan but I've seen people use another variation of this scan wherein the second panel, Reborn claims something along the lines of "He's going to need the power of the big bang to destroy the black hole."

This panel isn't consistent since WTF is a "Big Burn Wave" and why would Gokudera/Yamamoto follow up by saying "If he needs real power then the X-Burner is the only choice" when, according to this scan, reborn already claims he's going to use "The super power of his big bang wave"

I though he meant "Big Bang Axle" but that also wouldn't make sense given the context; I'm not tryna doa CTR or whatever it's called cuz I know how y'all are with things like this and will claim it's an outlier but I need the original kanji or a translation that is not this cuz I don't even see why you'd need the power of the big bang to destroy a black hole, that don't even make sense but it makes more sense than whether a Big Burn Wave is.

For anyone seeing this, I don't need an argument as to why this scaling is wrong or sum, I just want to know whats the original kanji or correct translation.

https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/880/35-331.0/compressed/e331.0.18.jpg?token=19974efb106c27965c521f1e6f883e0faadec736&ttl=1623254400
I mean, to destroy a black hole, u would need High 3-A power in IRL due the singularity, iirc

This feat happens to be an outlier.
why is it an outlier tho? this Tsuna has no anti feats and he did the feat using the XX Burner which is his strongest attack. Honestly, I think it's possible to say that okay that's only for Tsuna with the XX Burner and no one scales to, except for Daemon who doesn't have any anti feats (he stated that he created an illusionary universe) then scale Bermuda because he was stated to be the strongest, and then Reborn because he scales to Bermuda.

note: I'm not saying that they are universal, as I said the best is star level IMO but I think that this matter was never seriously addressed here.

why is it an outlier tho? this Tsuna has no anti feats and he did the feat using the XX Burner which is his strongest attack. Honestly, I think it's possible to say that okay that's only for Tsuna with the XX Burner and no one scales to, except for Daemon who doesn't have any anti feats (he stated that he created an illusionary universe) then scale Bermuda because he was stated to be the strongest, and then Reborn because he scales to Bermuda.

note: I'm not saying that they are universal, as I said the best is star level IMO but I think that this matter was never seriously addressed here.
The current strongest Tsuna is 6-C.. How is it not an outlier?

well, its possible to some characters be upgraded to 4-B to 3-A in literally 1 day, if Tsuna had a trainment or some similar thing, it shouldnt be a problem, and the fact that it is Tsuna strongest attack can make it less outlier

well, its possible to some characters be upgraded to 4-B to 3-A in literally 1 day, if Tsuna had a trainment or some similar thing, it shouldnt be a problem, and the fact that it is Tsuna strongest attack can make it less outlier
Perhaps. I'd need more context, idk.

The current strongest Tsuna is 6-C.. How is it not an outlier?
because again the Tsuna who did the feat above did that with the XX Burner and he never used it again, if you look at the scan Reborn says that the normal X Burner won't do anything and so we need a much stronger attack which was the XX Burner, Tsuna never used the XX Burner in the last arc and the last arc was all about "I'm teleporting so I'm blitzing you" so there weren't many similar fights to this, that's why we were not shown any feat there, to put it in simple terms it was like universe 6 arc in DBS where Hit was just blitzing them xD.

So we are basically scaling them to a feat from the 2nd arc in the series because for some reason no one wants to make calcs for the verse lmao
if Tsuna had a trainment or some similar thing, it shouldnt be a problem, and the fact that it is Tsuna strongest attack can make it less outlier
actually, he and his guardians were completely stomped by a single person who was at his 1/7 of his full power, then Tsuna got that upgraded and managed to keep up with this person at his full power, and then Tsuna was still having the Cambio Forma which is a power boost, so I don't think there is any problem with that

because again the Tsuna who did the feat above did that with the XX Burner and he never used it again, if you look at the scan Reborn says that the normal X Burner won't do anything and so we need a much stronger attack which was the XX Burner, Tsuna never used the XX Burner in the last arc and the last arc was all about "I'm teleporting so I'm blitzing you" so there weren't many similar fights to this, that's why we were not shown any feat there, to put it in simple terms it was like universe 6 arc in DBS where Hit was just blitzing them xD
This could work if it's just Tsuna with that one attack and nothing else, so yeah, if that's it, this should probably be moved to Content Revision.

Hmm. I was looking around and found the raw for Kawahira stating his flames being above Tsuna and found it was a few dozen times not 10 so a small upgrade for him I guess.

I used DeepL to translate though so idk if it is accurate.

f81521146e809b488b0ebaeabb5da869.png

ああざっと君の炎の数十倍
Yeah, roughly a few dozen times your flame

Last edited:
Hmm. I was looking around and found the raw for Kawahira stating his flames being above Tsuna and found it was a few dozen times not 10 so a small upgrade for him I guess.

I used DeepL to translate though so idk if it is accurate.

f81521146e809b488b0ebaeabb5da869.png
Arc translated it as dozens as well

One more thing for you.

7763dc8a4d98f32ee91ba43031267b0c.png

ビッグバン並の
超バワーでな
=
Like a big bang.
The Big Bang.

Yeah I was really bored and searched for the raws.
where did u get that scan from? I searched for a long time about those chapters but didn't find anything

88130be0c923eb31c47bd3cf82e7cb60.png

私の創った幻覚世界へ行って頂きました
You have been transported to a hallucinatory world of my own creation.

There is no kanji for universe.

Last edited:
500a1766b3840a75852b2519782f023e.png

ブラックホールと言ったら
When I say "black hole," I mean

光すら抜け出せない超重力の穴
A hole of super gravity that even light can't escape.

Honestly the scan you gave me is probably correctly translated. I mean the words you really want are light and black hole and it's there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back