• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm making is an inference which is a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning.

Not everything has to be stated to reach a logical conclusion

The reason why I made an inference on Byakuran being 0% of Ghost Absorbed Flames is that

1.) Ghost's Only Absorbs Tsuna and Co's Flames, Byakuran is not included as he Absorbs the flames Ghost Absorbs later on.

2) Byakuran was also not in the premise when Ghost started absorbing and only arrives after Tsuna defeats Ghost.

Base Byakuran has no influence on the Flames that Ghost Absorbed fighting Tsuna and Co therefore he makes up 0% of Ghost absorbed flames.

Unless you can provide evidence as to why I can't make this inference I am inclined to believe he has zero influence on the flames ghost absorbed pre byakuran absorbing ghost

Last edited:
I don't

Why wouldn't a 10% usage of a 100% amp that already exceeds his base not be at least 5-B?
In case you don't know, an 100% amp is the same as a 2x amp.

Putting this in (round down) numbers, Base Byakuran would be 50 Zettatons, Ghost Byakuran would be 100 Zettatons and he would only use 10 Zettatons to defeat Pre-OVR Tsuna.
Even If he only received a percent increase he will still be stronger than base Byakuran who's 5-B.
Yes, he is stronger but he isn't 10x stronger
Base Byakuran is 0% of Ghost Absorbed Flames, as he attributes nothing to said amp because Ghost Absorbed the flames of the opposition
Wrong, that's never stated and Byakuran is literally the only 5B character, no one would contribute that much to his power.

While he uses 10% of ghost absorbed flames which is greater than attributing nothing.

It's not like he said he's using 10% of his original power or anything, he explicitly mentions the use of flames that Ghost Absorbed

Last time I checked 10%>0%
Yes, all you're saying here is right but either doesn't apply cause Byakuran isn't a 0 compared to Ghost or doesn't mean he is 10x stronger than he was before absorbing Ghost.

In case you don't know, an 100% amp is the same as a 2x amp.
Oh, that's probably true
Wrong, that's never stated
What I'm making is an inference which is a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning.

Not everything has to be stated to reach a logical conclusion

The reason why I made an inference on Byakuran being 0% of Ghost Absorbed Flames is that

1.) Ghost's Only Absorbs Tsuna and Co's Flames, Byakuran is not included as he Absorbs the flames Ghost Absorbs later on.

2) Byakuran was also not in the premise when Ghost started absorbing and only arrives after Tsuna defeats Ghost.

Base Byakuran has no influence on the Flames that Ghost Absorbed fighting Tsuna and Co therefore he makes up 0% of Ghost absorbed flames.

Unless you can provide evidence as to why I can't make this inference I am inclined to believe he has zero influence on the flames ghost absorbed pre byakuran absorbing ghost
Byakuran isn't a 0 compared to Ghost or doesn't mean he is 10x stronger than he was before absorbing Ghost.
Strawman, I never said he's 0 compared to Ghost, I said he attributes to 0% of the Flames Ghost Absorbed because last time I checked Byakuran's Flames wasn't Absorbed when Ghost arrived in the battlefield nor was he even there to begin with

I am willing to reach a compromise

Byakuran: 59.44 Zettatons

Ghost Absorbed: >59.44 Zettatons

OVR: Double Full powered Byakuran

Strawman, I never said he's 0 compared to Ghost, I said he attributes to 0% of the Flames Ghost Absorbed because last time I checked Byakuran's Flames wasn't Absorbed when Ghost arrived in the battlefield nor was he even there to begin with
I mean, sure, but in this case you were trying to say that because he is a 0% (as he wasn't part of DWF absorbed) and he only used 10x to block X Burner he would be 10x his base, but i think you have already understood why that's wrong.

Yeah, the compromise is fine (that's what i was going to propose after we finished, as any value increase here would be an assumption).

Wouldn't it be better to go to the manga and check all our facts before we start assuming things?

I don't even remember the 10% statement.

I double checked... he doesn't say he used 10% of his power...

He says he has not even used 10% of the flames he absorbed from Ghost.

Here's the scan:

Okay just to Summarize

Byakuran = 59.44 Zettatons, Higher with Ghost Absorbed flames

Tsuna with Original Vongola Ring = 118.88 Zettatons (Used Half his power against Byakuran)

Enma= At least 118.88 Zettatons(Dominated Original Vongola Ring Tsuna)

So have you reached any conclusions here?
Okay just to Summarize

Byakuran = 59.44 Zettatons, Higher with Ghost Absorbed flames

Tsuna with Original Vongola Ring = 118.88 Zettatons (Used Half his power against Byakuran)

Enma= At least 118.88 Zettatons(Dominated Original Vongola Ring Tsuna)
We settled on this, just waiting for Yukasama4 to clear up his contentions

okay i have added everything except on the verse page, i don't really know how to word it.

I was thinking,

• The Planet level characters, such as Byakuran, have their statistics based on the Average Planet Destruction (59.44 Zettatons of TNT). For Tsuna it is based on 2x of previous values (118.88 Zettatons of TNT).

Well, you preferably need to explain why/from what feat they scale to Planet level statistics as well.

Well, you preferably need to explain why/from what feat they scale to Planet level statistics as well.
okay how is this

Oh and for the people that scale to the Likely 5-B character, should they get a Likely or an Outright 5-B rating?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay how is this
It seems fine to me currently.
Oh and for the people that scale to the Likely 5-B character, should they get a Likely or an Outright 5-B rating?
"Likely 5-B" seems fine.

Okay changes have been done. This concludes everything. I'd still like for this thread to be open so i can promote a part 2(yeah it's gonna take forever lmao)

Thank you everyone for helping out!

It seems better to close this thread for now. You can ask me to post a link to your new thread here later if you wish.

No problem. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back