• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Stats Revisions and/or Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RadicalMrR Thank you for the help. If not enough calc group members evaluate your blog post calculations, you can inform them via their message walls.

Well that's fantastic, I was looking for that before and couldn't find it. Should it be re-calculated with our average lightning speed? The scaling could probably just be kept to make it easier.

Ok so using my blog has 3 calc while I used the value for vaporization on all three, only the first one should qualify as it looks like vapor and not smoke.

I dont know the name of the characters but the guy burnt that building is from around chapter 100 so using the value for pulverization hes about High 8-C.

The first calc I did was from around chapter 200 and his feat was 8-B+ but this is considering the hole was partly cut off and he destroyed a bit of the forest so he should just be 8-A.

If someone knows of any bullet dodgeing feats earlier on in the manga, please link them. This way I can maybe find some subsonic to supersonic feats until people can start scaling to the MHS feat.

I need the number of the chapter where that mountain was destroyed since it looks like a solid 7-B feat that can scale for later arcs.

@RadicalMrR

Bullet

http://********.me/manga/kateikyoushi_hitman_reborn/v07/c053/19.html

http://********.me/manga/kateikyoushi_hitman_reborn/v06/c045/16.html

Montain

http://********.me/manga/kateikyoushi_hitman_reborn/v26/c240/10.html

@RadicalMrR Thank you for the help with fixing the statistics for this verse. If you need help with evaluating your calculations, you can directly message some calc group members.

Thanks @RadicalMrR

Just missing the Lifting Strength, is it possible to calculate the weight of a steel ball?

http://********.me/manga/kateikyoushi_hitman_reborn/v09/c071/16.html

http://********.me/manga/kateikyoushi_hitman_reborn/v38/c369/14.html

RadicalMrR is busy with school at the moment. He will return in 2 weeks.

Well, help is appreciated, but your calculations have to be accepted by the calc group first.

I believe that Radical has also returned. If that is the case, then we may be able to proceed with some changes once the calc group has a look at some of the calcs.

RadicalMrR asked to be blocked for two weeks to focus on school.

Well, at least unless others are willing to help out.

So how can we say FTL Tsuna is an outlier because no one else in the series has displayed this kind of speed, though the only person who has displayed this speed was the strongest (and final) baddie and the only person who could defeat him was Tsuna in a whole new transformation that was only displayed in the final battle? The only person who should scale to Berumda is Tsuna in his final form.

Is that not like saying Beerus tranversing the galaxy in minutes is an outlier cuz no one else in DBZ has displayed those kind of speeds and have yet to display that kind of speed again?

-It's best to read the threads I posted above for that answer.

-Except another speed feat happened once again after that. Matter of fact these fast travel have happened a lot in Super. So it's not the best comparison as they are two different franchises. If you have a problem with that, create a CRT for.

Ok, then I think we need to think about the end values for the verse really being Large City Level because it upgrades quite a few arcs forwards.

Okay. Are there any other later higher feats to scale from?

Okay. Has that been calculated? If not you can ask the calc group for help by providing information about the feat here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/781841

There was a user that tried to calculate it here, but I believe it was looked at and invalidated. I can take the same information and see if a calc group member could do it.

Okay. Thanks. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

I read the bit of the manga that had the island. The main problem I had was finding a way to find its size. There was also the fact that it took multiple attacks from other characters so it wasnt Tsuna alone.

Okay. At least we can use the other calculation to scale from. That is better than nothing.

So, this would mean that Vongola Gaurdians at the end of the Future Final Battle are all City Level. Some would be there beforehand such as Hibari. Everyone gets a buff during the final battle once Primo unlocks the full power of the Vongola Rings.

Enma Cozato defeats all of the Gaurdians using only a 7th of his power and then goes on to fight Tsuna with his Vongola Gear later. Of course, Daemon Spade arrives and the story continues.

In my opinon, top tier Vongola Gaurdians in the Inheritance Ceremony Arc should be Large City or Mountain Level because of how strong they are compared to an entry level City Level character who is fodder at that point. Tsuna's island destroying might be hard to calculate, but it should add to the justification for them being at that level.

Well, I think that we generally tend to go with "At least ... likely considerably higher" for such situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back