• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Multipliers

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I seem to remember there being so dispute over multipliers for KHR, however in the past they weren't accepted due to the controversy regarding multipliers. However, now we do have clear standards regarding them and perhaps this can prove to be an example of accepted or unaccepted multipliers for the eventual page.

So these are the question I need answered,

1) Are they contradicted?

2) How are they handled?

3) What is the source of this multiplier?

4) Is it consistent throughout the series?

5) How straight to the point is it?

6) What exactly is being multiplied?

KHR is one of the most consistent Jump verses when it comes to Power levels.

DFlames are multiplied and they ehance phyiscal abilities anyway so that counts for Speed and Power

nothing is contridicted because all of the fights make sense with one person being way stronger than the other or both being equal

1) Contradictions = Fine

2) Handling

3) Source

4) Consistency = Fine

5) Straightforwardness

6) What's Multiplied = Fine

My khr is rusty so don't have much to say here, i will just follow this thread.

As far as where the multipliers come from, if i recall it is from flame volt or something like that, which mesures the strength of a persons dying will flame.

Can't remember if it's consistent, though i think the general thing is higher flame volt=being stronger.

the sources most of the times come from the Scientist who study dying will flames for their respected families they are apart of.

Oh, I think I can answer most of these.

The multipliers aren't contradicted. KHR is pretty good about blatantly showing when characters are stronger. Such as when Tsuna had the original Vongola ring unlocked and began beating down an 80% Byakuran with only 50% of his strength. Or when an Enma at a seventh of his full power could shatter all of the Vongola rings. Or how an upgraded Yamamoto could somewhat contest with a 10% Daemon Spade. The numbers help quantify the seemingly unquantifiable increases. And there are practically no characters in the story whom give unreliable information.

The multipliers are always straight to the point and blatantly shown. Such as with Enma, Byakuran, and Daemon Spade. These multiplier statements are almost always followed with blatant showings and statements of someone getting much stronger.

The fiammavolts thing really only lasts for the future arc, and that's because of the technology in the future allowing them to accurately quantify the output of dying will flames. But it's obvious that the higher the numerical output, the stronger the flames.

I also have a tentative blog [here] that's still incomplete as I haven't put any information from the last arc on it yet. Multipliers are but one of the things that should be part of the revisions.

please check out the blog guys its really useful and piles up the information on KHR that wasnt included on the profiles

Fiammavolts should only really be used for scaling. But I do believe the various multiplier statements to be valid. There is nothing to really say that they aren't.

We can create a thread for abilities seperately. Now seeing as the multipliers are acceptable, this calls for an upgrade.

Actually no, there seems to be some multiplier stacking and possibly calc stacking going by comments.

I haven't done the math myself, so I can't say for sure. But I would assume such to be correct, unless we get a solid calc on the XX Burner.

i dont see the calc stacking but i see it was rejected because it used power levels unlike DBZ which uses mulitplier stacking but not power levels

I think the current cals are fine. I just recall that the XX Burner doesn't seem to have an accepted calculation here or on the OBD. It's not necessary to have, but it would be more accurate to have it if the results are consistent with what's been shown.

Multiplier stacking?

I thought the issue was him trying to linearize the fiammavolts, which was incorrect. I'll take a second look at the blog.

Like Lit said, the multipliers are generally consistent especially in the Inheritance Ceremony Arc including Ryohei's Vongola gear percentages OG Vongola Rings and Kawahira's casual generation of 10 times the amount of flames Tsuna has

That said I do believe we need to recalc some things like XXBurner, Chioce Arc Lightning Coated Buildings along with finding potential feats to properly calc especially for characters who have otherwise confusing scaling at 1st glance

Yeah, it seems like the issue was trying to linearize the fiammavolts, which are inconsistent, and not much different from Han's stat increases in The Gamer.

Byakuran's statement seems to have been tentatively accepted, while Enma's was left unknown. Personally, I find Enma and Byakuran's statements to be the most reliable in the verse. Byakuran due to the nature of his character, as well as literally clapping the X-Burner out of existence. And Enma for the reasoning behind his 7x increase in strength across the course of seven days, whch was a major plot point for that arc. Otherwise, Tsuna would have simply stomped him with his Vongola gear. And Enma would not have been taken over by his ring, literally drunk on power.

Well, let me do the math really quick.

So Choice arc Tsuna is 176.22 megatons.

Byakuran's 10% statement gives us: 1762.2 megatons, or 1.7622 gigatons.

Enma's ring giving him a 7x increase gives us 12.3354 gigatons.

Daemon Spades 10% statement is a bit strange to use, as it's only comparable to Yamamoto, who's likely weaker than Enma at this point. But seeing as how he should be at least 1.7622 gigatons, that would make Daemon spade 17.622 gigatons.

I'm not sure about High 6-C. But 6-C seems to be certain. At least with this. I don't believe I'm missing anything, unless it's from the last arc.

Kawahira being 10x the strongest version of Tsuna places him at, at least 176.22 gigatons, which is indeed High 6-C.

I can't believe I missed this.

@Litentric

Byakuran was only using 10% against the city level version of Tsuna, because he says that before Tsuna uses burning axel. That's why I used the other statement instead of that one.

Ah, my mistake. So it should actually be 176.22 megatons multiplied by two. Then take that times seven. And take the value of original Vongola arc ring Tsuna, and multiply that by ten for Daemon Spade. And then multiply that by ten for Kawahira.

That should lower them by quite a bit.

@Litentric

The one thing I'm questioning is how we will treat speed.

The difference in speed between Varia arc Levi and someone like Daemon Spade is so big it's ridiculous.

I also couldn't find that Daemon calc on Naruto Forums (well, actually, I think I found a link to it but it won't let me connect to the NF server via the link for some reason...)

If you found the link can you link it here please.

Also, is there a page that contains all the calcs the staff pulled from the OBD?

Lal
@YungManzi
I don't know if lal mirch's statement in this pic has any weight when asuming that speed increases at the same rate as DC does, but i always remember this panel from the manga when speed is brought up.

This would mean that when a ring is upgraded( Rings which increases the purity a dying will flame, which equals to Power ) the propulsion speed of the user (Tsuna) would increase equally.

Back