• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Multipliers

Okay, so to clarify.

Bermuda is only lightspeed with that one attack, as he's clear made to mimic a particle accelerator, and the way in which the flames work actually does create infinite dying will flames. Infinite energy, only adding more consistency.

Tsuna is sub-relativistic in UDWM due to dodging said lightspeed attack.

This is all mentioned in Tsuna's sub-relativistic calc.

I have to go somewhere for a bit. But on my return, I can perform updates for The Shimon and Milliefiore families. As well as Varia. We can each take a section of the verse to revise.

@Litentric

Wow....I read that calc totally wrong. It says sub-relativistic+ on his profile, that needs to be changed to lightspeed.

Honestly...after re-reading that calc....the distance used is off because Tsuna doesn't even move his arm until Bermuda gets within arms length....but that's just my opinion.

Edit: Evidence of this is in the panels where Bermuda appears to be completely stationary while Tsuna's fist moves.

Wow, that's excellent. Thank you. So future arc character should be High 7-C scaling to this, though Tsuna himself would still be 7-C, High 7-C with X-Burner since it's portrayed consistently as above his AP until the XX Burner replaces that spot.

Back