• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars VS Cinder (13-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give it to Kars due to his intense regeneration and absorption abilities, his Brilliant Bone Blades also have some range to them, so doesn't have to get in too close to attack. She has range too, even better than his, but like I said he has very potent regeneration.

also since this is Atlas arc Cinder, she's not just 'at least 3.25x stronger', Atlas Arc Cinder's scaling chain is:

Post Beacon Weiss (6.9 tons) < Queen Lancer (Undamaged by 6.9 tons) < Arma Gigas (Stomped Queen Lancer) < Vernal (Oneshot Arma Gigas) = Post-Haven RWBY <<< Ace Ops (Extremely casually stomped Post-Haven Team RWBY and JNPR) < Penny Poldendina < Atlas Arc Cinder
I feel like you are all ignoring her stealing chain 🗿

Kars needs to get through her forcefield. to grab her. and have her not turn him to vapor for getting anywhere near her.

Reaper cut it the **** out, an excuse? Sorry I don't feel like entering the realm of NLF bullshit and adding powers the moment anything possibly qualifies for the lowest possible extreme for something.

Sorry that I won't accept a resistance if it isn't on the profile cause it's the damn rules.

"Voting Kars via way better regen and stamina, as well as for his intelligence. High Vs Extraordinary Genius, considered genius by a race of Extraordinary Genius beings. It's more likely that Kars will just use his body control to enter inside her (NO, NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING) or absorb her."
His regen gets bypassed by Cinder's heat attacks and he cant enter her body or absorb her due to her aura and forcefields protecting her

"There's also his experience. Like dude's old af, has experienced many things (Well he has been living as a stone for a long ass time, but he comes from a special race as well like you said)"
Cinder beat Ozpin who has tens of thousands of years of combat experience, whereas most of Kars' life was spent in a pillar

"There's also his experience. Like dude's old af, has experienced many things (Well he has been living as a stone for a long ass time, but he comes from a special race as well like you said)"
Cinder beat Ozpin who has tens of thousands of years of combat experience, whereas most of Kars' life was spent in a pillar
Uh, what. Kars spent a few millennia in a pillar.

He's 112000.

Great, now that image is engraved into my mind. What a terrible day to have eyes.

Anyways, even excluding the heat argument shit, isn't he just... more skilled and much more intelligent? Not to mention, he has a hefty lifting strength advantage (Class K vs M), so the moment he grabs her, its over.
Again, he cant enter her body or absorb her, her aura and forcefields prevent that. And if he tries to grab her she just makes an AoE heat attack around herself and vaporizes him, which would oneshot him just from the sheer AP gap

Since this is Atlas arc Cinder, she's not just 'at least 3.25x stronger', Atlas Arc Cinder's scaling chain is:

Post Beacon Weiss (6.9 tons) < Queen Lancer (Undamaged by 6.9 tons) < Arma Gigas (Stomped Queen Lancer) < Vernal (Oneshot Arma Gigas) = Post-Haven RWBY <<< Ace Ops (Extremely casually stomped Post-Haven Team RWBY and JNPR) < Penny Poldendina < Atlas Arc Cinder

Never said you'd have to, doesn't mean be a dick about it lad.
Reap what you sow as far as I'm concerned.

As it stands Kars literally has to break the forcefield of someone way above him because slicing Stroheim in half, who isn't at all above baseline because catching a 3x baseline attack which later in the same fight completely one-shot him, isn't proof of 3x baseline.

Reap what you sow as far as I'm concerned.

As it stands Kars literally has to break the forcefield of someone way above him because slicing Stroheim in half, who isn't at all above baseline because catching a 3x baseline attack which later in the same fight completely one-shot him, isn't proof of 3x baseline.
Lisa Lisa dude, she's 3x baseline, **** stroheim, he's garbage.

As I see it, this fight is an FRA chain that ignores aura and forcefields, shit possessed by pretty much everyone in RWBY, which kinda lolno Kars getting close enough to grab, and even if he managed to get close enough he has to do the following: Break Cinder's aura which would only take superficial damage from his attacks because of how Aura works like a health bar of sorts, Never get hit by Cinder's fire which has a bunch of AOE and is spammed, and then proceed to enter his wincons.

I don't see that happening.
Lisa Lisa dude, she's 3x baseline, **** stroheim, he's garbage.
Ah yes, only with the saber going by the profile. Which doesn't scale to his durability going by the page. And Cinder is already two one-shot and two stomps above something already above 3x baseline.

And keep in mind, Kars has to do that with EXTENDED MELEE RANGE ONLY. What's stopping Cinder from just burning the area around her and proceeding to attack Kars until he gets hit.

Ah yes, only with the saber going by the profile. Which doesn't scale to his durability going by the page. And Cinder is already two one-shot and two stomps above something already above 3x baseline.
Yeah and? I only ever said with his bone blade, I explain said that above.

Not sure why you're taking that tone as if I literally didn't specify as much already. Doesn't change the fact that it's still able to one shot Lisa Lisa who's 3x baseline contrary to your reasoning of Stroheim.

(Funnily enough within pixels of the 6251 3x statement, is the panel of Kars impaling Lisa Lisa).

Is Kars durability even large building level+?

If not cinder range spams and basically one shots him with fire attacks and pulls a Endeavor vs shigaraki

That's clearly my mistake.
Is Kars durability even large building level+?

If not cinder range spams and basically one shots him with fire attacks
She already one-shots even if Kars has High 8-C+durability, she vaporizes people comparable to herself.

arj9610nkhx71.png

wait i've seen this match up 2 years ago

and people we're saying Cinder's Fire is hotter than lava which is superior even to Ultimate Kars Armor

did anything change?

either way the matchup back then was Cinder with maiden's power vs Ultimate Kars
so I guess those are different things

anyway
Cinder's Fire can melt Granite which has a melting point of 1215–1260 °C
i don't mind kars not having heat resistance in profile to resist heat attacks but if he hasn't tanked nor shown to resist heat hotter than that then he is getting melted/vapo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back