• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cowboy vs Rat (7-0-0) (Grace)

Baken384

He/Him
Woody (Toy Story) VS Bug-Eaten (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
  • Ratt (The Stand) is restricted for Bug-Eaten
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both start off 10 Meters away from each other
Woody: 7 (AceOfSpaces3709, Stillwinston,Peppersalt43, J.J. Chambers,Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E,Sonicflare9, VegetaFan756)
Bug-Eaten:
Humans stomp on them (Incon):
300.png
400.png

Last edited:
Hmm, The AP of the two seems fairly even as they can harm and take attacks from animals larger than themselves. Woody is a lot more durable but considering Bug-Eaten is a rat and Woody is mainly composed of cloth, Bug-Eaten can very likely chew through him with no issue should he get the chance. Woody however is about 12x stronger in terms of lifting strength meaning he can effortlessly overpower and throw away Bug-Eaten if he tries to bite him. Woody can also go on for much longer than Bug-Eaten as the latter is likely to tire out more before he does. So I think I'll vote Woody

woody can’t turn into a flesh ball if he has none.
He could still be melted as Bug-Eaten's stand was also seen as being able to melt inanimate objects like a frying pan. But considering Ratt is restricted in this fight, Bug-Eaten would have to rely on his intelligence and physical stats

Back