• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
my bike broken down and i had to walk like a mile this sucks
Pre-Genesis Wave Sonic is used, Ultra Sonic is used
Great Sage Equaling Heaven Sun Wukong is used
Both are 7D
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place at a 41th Dimensional sized factory making 88 cans of the most popular pop in the 29th Dimensional per hour
profiles

From what I can see, neither of them have great options for directly killing each other due to immortality and invulnerability and such. Monkey might be able to do something with BFR or Sleep Manipulation for incap, though that's not really in character. Hedgehog also has BFR so that could happen.

So I might as well ask the big question here: Can Sonic even interact with and harm Sun Wukong to begin with? Sun's got a couple levels of NEP 2 under his belt and Nonduality Type 2 and Aspect 2 on top of that, and nothing on Archie Sonic's profile says he has been able to interact with entities which have that level of Nonexistent Physiology and Nonduality so I personally can't see Archie Sonic being able to harm Sun in the first place.

I want to wait to see what other arguments spring up but, currently, I'm already seeing Sonic having a huge disadvantage

So I might as well ask the big question here: Can Sonic even interact with and harm Sun Wukong to begin with? Sun's got a couple levels of NEP 2 under his belt and Nonduality Type 2 and Aspect 2 on top of that, and nothing on Archie Sonic's profile says he has been able to interact with entities which have that level of Nonexistent Physiology and Nonduality so I personally can't see Archie Sonic being able to harm Sun in the first place.
The NEP and ND are on the The Buddha Victorious in Strife key, not the one im using
From what I can see, neither of them have great options for directly killing each other due to immortality and invulnerability and such. Monkey might be able to do something with BFR or Sleep Manipulation for incap, though that's not really in character. Hedgehog also has BFR so that could happen.
To start with Sonic he has about couple hundred layers of Chaos Energy Hax with includes CM Type 1, Causality Manip, and Subjective Reality (Layers went through the thread)

The NEP and ND are on the The Buddha Victorious in Strife key, not the one im using

To start with Sonic he has about couple hundred layers of Chaos Energy Hax with includes CM Type 1, Causality Manip, and Subjective Reality (Layers went through the thread)
Oh, I guess I didn't read properly so my mistake. Hmm....yeah if Sonic's got hundreds of layers of CM1, Causality, and Subjective Reality hax under his belt then I can't see Sun winning this one.

I just took a look through the hax layer evaluation thread and, no, it doesn't list those layers as having been accepted on that thread. So can you link where this was accepted? Because then I'm going to assume Sonic's hax is baseline

Oh, I guess I didn't read properly so my mistake. Hmm....yeah if Sonic's got hundreds of layers of CM1, Causality, and Subjective Reality hax under his belt then I can't see Sun winning this one.
Wukong has stuff like Information, Sleep, and Dura neg that effects Souls and NEP
I just took a look through the hax layer evaluation thread and, no, it doesn't list those layers as having been accepted on that thread. So can you link where this was accepted? Because then I'm going to assume Sonic's hax is baseline

image_2024-03-06_085514057.png

He was fine with Power Rings having layers, but he didn't say the same thing for Chaos Emerald layers. So at the moment, Sonic doesn't have hundreds of layers of hax and so I'm going to assume it's baseline

image_2024-03-06_085514057.png

He was fine with Power Rings having layers, but he didn't say the same thing for Chaos Emerald layers. So at the moment, Sonic doesn't have hundreds of layers of hax and so I'm going to assume it's baseline
The Power rings have Chaos energy, and 1 Emerald > Enough Rings to cover the death egg

Broge wtf ☠️

that does not mean sonic has hundreds of layers of hax

The Power rings have Chaos energy, and 1 Emerald > Enough Rings to cover the death egg
Okay, and how many rings does it take to cover the Death Egg? If it's an unknown number of Rings then I can't buy it being the equivalent to hundreds of Rings when no number was ever given out.
However When the Iron Queen boosted her capabilities with 2 Power Rings, she could control Monkey Khan despite him wearing his Power Ring crown which should grant him protection, meaning that the potency of 2 Power Rings > Resistance granted by 1
Also I'd like to point out that none of these links work anymore, so I can't see if it's true or not. And I don't know if she controlled him at an earlier or later point in the comic, but this link I found on Sonic's profile shows that Iron Queen was able to control Khan only after Khan had his Power Ring taken from him. So if this is true then she didn't need to boost herself with two Rings because she can control him when his crown was off

Actually, Glass withdrew his acceptance since some of the ring scans don't work.

Okay, and how many rings does it take to cover the Death Egg? If it's an unknown number of Rings then I can't buy it being the equivalent to hundreds of Rings when no number was ever given out.
Tbf the Death Egg is huge.

Even if it's just a few kilometers in diameter, then since each ring is only like a foot in diameter that would mean hundreds bare minimum thanks to the surface area the Death Egg would have.

Back