• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GERs causality manipulation is 4-D but the issue is weather or not hed get the chance to use it.

Technically speaking Kars version of GER would be an Ultimate version unless he took Gios GER stand disk, if it was an Ultimate it would be superior to the normal GER but we dont know to what extent or how so... eh.

I'm saying he's not 4-D but has 4-D power. And he's normal 2-A with Emeralds but at least with Post-Harmony Emeralds.

So to summarize this entire battle, it's a question of whether a 6-B character can beat a haxed 2-A character with wall of plethora 2-A haxs.

Ah, so it was the latter for me. Where are my glasses?

Anyway, the Chaos Emeralds are multipliers. 1 Chaos Emerald RW two universes, change the structure and past of one universe and pushed the other universe into the future. The downside is that 1 Chaos Emerald can't stabilize the RW and is at risk of breaking reality. Eggman had a plan to stabilize the RW shift with the world Robotizer but since it was never used, we don't know how effective that plan would have been, if at all.

Seven Chaos Emeralds can really cement a RW. Unlike 1 Chaos Emerald, 7 Chaos Emeralds range is greater. Where 1 was shown to only effect the maximum of two universes (and create a pocket dimension), 7 Chaos Emerald have the range of two infinite multiverses (Sonic's multiverse and Megaman's multiverse).

And unlike with 1 Chaos Emerald, 7 Chaos Emeralds don't have the added danger of breaking a reality, cementing any changes and makes the user into a God, which 1 Chaos Emerald can not.

So Chaos Emerald are multipliers.

And now Sonic has: 7 Chaos Emeralds, 7 Super Emeralds, the Master Emerald, Power rings for Ultra Sonic and the Sword of Acorns, which is made from the essence of reality.

How can you even calculate that?!

JohnCenaNation said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Sir Ovens said:
So how in the hell can Kars beat someone who's 2-A?
Through sheer hax and luck of course, I mean someone did do Archie Sonic vs Heaven Ascension Dio battle thread. Also Sonic having higher AP/DC shouldn't really matter, since Kars can affect and overcome opponents on the 4D scale.
No
Kars cant even damage sonic and Sonic's fatehax is on a 2-A level
Let me remind of you something, are you familiar with the term called ignore durability?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hax

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability_Negation

Having higher AP/DP wouldn't matter, when your opponent has plethora wall of haxs that ignores durability up to 4-D scale structure.
Kars' durability negation is 3-D

Thats it

JohnCenaNation said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Sir Ovens said:
So how in the hell can Kars beat someone who's 2-A?
Through sheer hax and luck of course, I mean someone did do Archie Sonic vs Heaven Ascension Dio battle thread. Also Sonic having higher AP/DC shouldn't really matter, since Kars can affect and overcome opponents on the 4D scale.
No
Kars cant even damage sonic and Sonic's fatehax is on a 2-A level
Let me remind of you something, are you familiar with the term called ignore durability?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hax

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability_Negation

Having higher AP/DP wouldn't matter, when your opponent has plethora wall of haxs that ignores durability up to 4-D scale structure.
Kars' durability negation is 3-D
Thats it
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has infinite timelines, and Kars have infinite number of souls existing in an infinite number of timelines, so obvious he should be able to neg people on the 4-D structure.

Thats not how it works

Just because a verse has inifnite timelines doesnt mean that your hax is 4-D lol, at least not in this case

Besides, GER has literally ZERO feats of being 4-D at all. You could argue that only his range is 4-D

Even if Kars' passive haxs works on Sonic, considering the fact that Sonic has immeasurable speed, Sonic should be able to avoid those. But then again, Kars has power mimicry and can simply adapt himself to Sonic's level, so I really don't know who would win this battle.

ElixirBlue said:
What did he say?
Kars could copy 4D powers. As long as they arent anything above 4D it should be fine. Or anything that's explicit mechanical, he cant technology either.

Was it shown? I have people arguing DarkSpine Sonic can't revive from MUI Goku because Soul resurrection wasn't shown to revive his body from being shattered from a million pieces.

ElixirBlue said:
Was it shown? I have people arguing DarkSpine Sonic can't revive from MUI Goku because Soul resurrection wasn't shown to revive his body from being shattered from a million pieces.
Sonic should have the resurrection ability as long as there is an existing soul energy.

Sonic blitzes.

Even then he stomps via hax and AP.

>Sword of Acorns drains and nulls Kars >Fatehax

>Conceptual Manipulation

>Dimensional BFR

>Sealing

>Passive Stat Amp

Sonic wins here this is a stomp match as Kars can't kill Sonic due to type 8 and resists pretty much everything Kars can throw at him.

What particular hax lets him win? Because I assure you Kars can resist or adapt to it, and D4CU (Among other stands) give him unlimited chances. Heck, if Sonic manages to kill him, Highway to Hell of all stands ends the fight.

Sonic wins via blitz rn.

Speed needs to be equalized and even then Sonic is literally thousands of times above baseline ever since the Great Harmony.Sonic one shots even if Kars had 2-A dura.He would have to adapt to something literally thousands of times stronger than what he has ever delt with.

Kars can use MiH Ultimate Requiem to accelerate infinitely. Even if Sonic one shots, Kars has a number of ways to come back. Not to mention, in this very specific type of match, Kars also has Fatehax.

>Does Kars's Fatehax bypass type 4 accasuals?

>What's stoping Sonic from nulling and draining him with the SOA?

>Kars will be dead before he can react. Immeasurable >>>>>> Infinite

>Sonic can also just wipe the Multiverse with conceptual manip like he did with the SGW.

Right now the OP needs to equalize speed.

For those of you people who are arguing speed blitz being the solution for Sonic winning this battle all because Sonic is faster than Kars, is the worst argument ever. If this is the case, then all speedsters in comics would be unbeatable and wouldn't ever lose in a fight all because their slow opponent can't even touch them in a fight. This my friend has never been true in comics, because they always have room to make mistakes. Why do you think Sonic always get caught in a booby trap for? How did Deathstroke tripped Flash? How did Gohan put Dyspo in a nelson lock? Simple, mistakes are being made. Sonic on the other hand has many history in comics of getting tagged by much slower opponents than Kars, so Sonic won't be able to speed blitz Kars forever.

And that's why we consider those instances outliers because we can't just scale speed to characters who haven't demonstrated such speed prior or since

Genericstickman said:
And that's why we consider those instances outliers because we can't just scale speed to characters who haven't demonstrated such speed prior or since
So Flash asking Lois Lane to slap him the face all because he offended her with a terrible joke about her and gets smack by her in the face in return is an outlier? I'm not trying to scale slower characters to faster characters, what I'm trying to say is, being faster doesn't automatically makes you untouchable by any means necessary.

Considering Flash asked to be slapped, he kinda wanted her to slap her. It's not he was doing laps around the world and she slapped the taste out of him mid run.

Hst master said:
Considering Flash asked to be slapped, he kinda wanted her to slap her. It's not he was doing laps around the world and she slapped the taste out of him mid run.
I'm just giving you an example of how being faster doesn't make you untouchable.

Wokistan said:
Because he allowed himself to be touched...
The fact remains, he still got slapped by someone who is only human level speed while he himself has massively faster than light+ speed, your point?

his point is flash allowed himself to be touched...there is CONTEXT to the situation. He's not trying to kill lois otherwise he could have blitz her to hard she would take an eternity to reality what happened...

JohnCenaNation said:
The fact remains, he still got slapped by someone who is only human level speed while he himself has massively faster than light+ speed, your point?
My point is that he wanted to be. It's not like he has no control over himself and has just constantly gotta go fast lmao

Back