• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kanzaki Kaori vs Miyamoto Musashi (TWO MORE VOTE NEEDED)

Well with Musashi going up to 7B+ she should be able to slightly harm Kaori to the point of sufficient damage, and with Zeno Eye active she should wear her down eventually, but the arguments above make sense.

Inconclusive, by the way both Lazy and Repp said inconclusive, so it's 4

I dont undertsand why people says that kanzaki cant hurt musashi? Is that to aru saint usually immune against conventional weapon as well? If yes, why kanzaki can hurt acqua as well? Is that means she can supply magic that can even hurt servant which has magic resistance as well, plus acqua has divine mother mercy which make his durability higher than normal saint.

And why kanzaki cant block musashi np? Musashi Empyrean Eye cant predict Munenori attack which means its not OP skills. Plus, to aru saint generally had better durability and AP than most nasuverse servant. I dont believe that kanzaki cant keep up against musashi np because her base durability and AP is mountain level (same with musashi with her NP). However, kanzaki normal AP is mountain level and her durability also mountain level. Meanwhile musashi normal AP just city level.

If musashi want keep up against kanzaki she need spam her NP is it? If yes, I dont think she can do that unless she has unlimited mana.

Kanzaki can't hurt musashi because of Mystic Eyes, which is the Empyrean Eye, IT DOESN'T PREDICT, it's more of a fate manip, cancelling all possibilities, remaining the only fate that Musashi wins, Musashi is a servant, her weapons are noble phantasms, it's not a "conventional weapon" it's a crystallized artifact in history with a great amount of mystery embedded in it

Then why musashi cant stop munenori slash? I believe that she has limitation and her fight against munenori also prove that. Also, saint has better durability and AP than most servant in nasuverse, and inducting mana to their weapon also easy for saint, especially kanzaki which can use magic on her sword during battle against carrisa.

Back