• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he said he can shrink any non living thing as he said, or simply teleport it. again we have the fact that he will simply stomp her in any form of battle

i mean he will not be looking as she casts it, and she needs time for that so he will not be looking at her as she is doing that

well speed wise it is like this
isshiki = baryon mode nardo >>>>>>>>>>>>> New era naruto and sasuke >= New era parts
It's an NLF to say he can shrink something that big, you need to prove it. He doesn't stomp her though as we've already gone over, if anything, Kaguya stomps because Isshiki can't do anything.

That's not how Infinite Tsukuyomi works, it doesn't matter if he closes his eyes or looks away.

Not sure that's accurate, Naruto's profile says he was faster than Isshiki until Baryon Naruto started getting weaker. And adding a bunch of ">" doesn't mean anything.

It's an NLF to say he can shrink something that big, you need to prove it. He doesn't stomp her though as we've already gone over, if anything, Kaguya stomps because Isshiki can't do anything.
he has higher AP, Dura and speed, yes he stomps but just cant kill her
That's not how Infinite Tsukuyomi works, it doesn't matter if he closes his eyes or looks away.
he is not going to watch as she flies up towards the moon to cast it, it is simple man
Not sure that's accurate, Naruto's profile says he was faster than Isshiki until Baryon Naruto started getting weaker. And adding a bunch of ">" doesn't mean anything.
it needs to be updated then, anyway it does not matter, sasuke could not keep up or perceive isshiki attacks, new era sasiuke >= war arc sasuke = kaguya/
kaguya will be getting blitzed either way

he said he can shrink any non living thing as he said, or simply teleport it. again we have the fact that he will simply stomp her in any form of battle

i mean he will not be looking as she casts it, and she needs time for that so he will not be looking at her as she is doing that

well speed wise it is like this
isshiki = baryon mode nardo >>>>>>>>>>>>> New era naruto and sasuke >= New era parts
In the anime flashback we saw that Kaguya activated the Infinite Tsukuyomi in seconds (ep 460) so it doesnt take much time

So we agree he doesn't stomp then
he is not going to watch as she flies up towards the moon to cast it, it is simple man
Based on what? Is there even any evidence that he knows Infinite Tsukuyomi exists and how it works? And what can he do to stop Kaguya from using it? Nothing.
it needs to be updated then, anyway it does not matter, sasuke could not keep up or perceive isshiki attacks, new era sasiuke >= war arc sasuke = kaguya/
kaguya will be getting blitzed either way
No it's correct how it is.

War Arc Sasuke doesn't = Kaguya in speed, she blitzed both him and SPSM Naruto multiple times and it even says on her profile that she's faster than both of them.

Punching and kicking won't help Isshiki at all, she would regen anyway. And Kaguya knows Isshiki very well, she would opt to use infinite Tsukuyomi, Ash killing bones, etc...

Guys, just forget AP, in this match Hax>AP

i was joking but i remember that it depends on how you destroy it, like some feats can be low 5B and some are 5B, not sure tho
Well, If Isshiki uses all of his strenght and punches the planet's core, then sure

makes sense, anyways back to the actual topic, is there any other things to discuss?

like from where did this come from
is there any evidence at all? I'm pretty sure the only way to resist it is to have a rinnigan..

he can shrink her jutsu or absorb them, he's able to transmute her too wasn't that the plan
If he impales her like he left naruto whats her answer?

he can shrink her jutsu or absorb them, he's able to transmute her too wasn't that the plan
They both can absorb jutsu

Can you show a scan stating Isshiki was going to transmute Kaguya? I don't think people realize that Momoshiki had a specific ability that lets him turn Otsutsuki into pills with his Rinnegan, normally they feed the lower ranked Otsutsuki to the planted Ten Tails and then the higher ranked one consumes the fruit.
If he impales her like he left naruto whats her answer?
I'm not sure what you mean by this, the rods inhibit movement, they don't prevent you from moving entirely, Sasuke was able to dimension hop while impaled and Kaguya has already demonstrated being able to dimension hop while encased in ice and unable to move.

Isshiki seems more faster and higher AP to incap but kaguya seems to have more hax and wincon.

And the turning the kaguya to fruit thing to me it's NLF as kinshiki himself gave himself to momoshiki to eat when he was cornered.

But neutral till I reason everything thoroughly.

Isshiki seems more faster and higher AP to incap but kaguya seems to have more hax and wincon.
Isshiki's AP advantage won't do anything, thanks to Kaguya's regen, and Kaguya would pull Infinite Tsukuyomi as soon as possible, knowing the threat that Isshiki is. Also Jigen's Sealing won't do anything, becouse Kaguya has dimensional travel.

Also, Kaguya could get rid of him with Ash killing bones, etc...

Certain individuals are immune to the Infinite Tsukuyomi. The dead, such as those brought back with the Impure World Reincarnation, are impervious to the Infinite Tsukuyomi. White Zetsu, Black Zetsu, and those whose body Black Zetsu coats are also unaffected.
Nearly all the Otsutsuki so far possess a Byakugan, which allows them to detect chakra flow– it would be difficult to fool them to begin with. Auditory genjutsu could possibly work. ... Considering the insane chakra control and raw power the Otsutsuki have, whether or not they possess a Rinnegan is nearly irrelevant.

i found this ^ should it be helpful?

Wait, Isshiki doesn't have Karma, and I don't remember he absorbing jutsus when he is Isshiki.
true as isshiki I recall him just shrinking things. Boroshiki can still absorb jutsu and I guess thats the same as jigen becoming isshiki

I’m neutral on this as of now. Isshiki is stronger but kaguya has regen and he can escapes her win cons.

Back