• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
an unrelated question, to what value Sakura scales? ik she's 7A+ but where exactly

I'm willing to put her down, but who beats her and how?
is the list only about AP or hax is envolved? Because AP alone literally all characters that scales to EoS Naruto from shippuden already are stronger than Kaguya physically

is the list only about AP or hax is envolved? Because AP alone literally all characters that scales to EoS Naruto from shippuden already are stronger than Kaguya physically
oh no i know kaguya isn't 1st by AP, this is an overall rank involving hax too

i applied the change, do hamura beat momoshiki? if not i could remove hamura and put momoshiki at 10th

doesn't Eida's mind ability work on everyone except blood relatives and otsutsuki? does she have a chance against code and koji? or it doesn't work on cyborgs even tho it's not listed?

doesn't Eida's mind ability work on everyone except blood relatives and otsutsuki? does she have a chance against code and koji? or it doesn't work on cyborgs even tho it's not listed?
She already beat Code with it and Code is a cyborg

koji too
going by vsbattle wiki momoshiki scales over hamura i guess
but my opinion is that hamura wins

so in this thread, kaguya wins against isshiki so i wanted to rank strongest characters in Naruto

speed is unequalized by default and all characters are at their prime

1- Kaguya ( Mother of chakra , ada and code cant beat her Hax)
2- Hagoromo ( Too many hax , can seal everyone via Rikudou chibaku tensei)
3- Baryon Mode Naruto ( was stronger than isshiki via kuramas statement )
4- Isshiki
5- Ada (scales over jigen) https://bit.ly/3yh4Xtj
6- Kashin Koji with Sage Mode (Clashed with Isshiki)
7- Code (without Limiter ) https://bit.ly/3ybrNm1
8- Sasuke (scales above hamura and base hagaromo, equal to spsm Naruto)
9- Hamura (scales to base hagaromo)
10- Madara ( Could keep up with Teen Naruto and sasuke )
Isshiki is stated Naruto’s strongest enemy here

So depends on which situation if it’s like individual states or in a situation etc if Bloodlusted or IC , Hagoromo should scale above kaguya only BY STATMENTS we did not see any feats of he , hard to scale , dms Kakashi is not that strong in individual stats , but in a fight either he one shot either someone outlasts him , unless u give him infinite dms time and chakra so he eats so6p Naruto or Sasuke and juubito knowing that the scaling of shippuden goes : Eos Sasuke = Eos Naruto > dms Kakashi > juubidara >~ Naruto and Sasuke so6p . I don’t know about after shippuden feats so can’t tell . So shippuden goes Kaguya > Eos Naruto and Sasuke > dms Kakashi > so6p Naruto and Sasuke and juubidara . This is in IC and it’s my opinion ofc , Bloodlusted and without plot armor for Naruto Sasuke one shots him

Isshiki is stated Naruto’s strongest enemy here

Yeah, Isshiki is physically the strongest enemy by far, and second strongest character in the entire verse below only baryon mode Naruto.

Tho the “experts” here are talking about hax and shit (even tho the verse itself Contradicts that mentality). So to them, Kaguya is overall the strongest (which isn’t true).

This list is wrong. Momoshiki, isshiki, ada, delta , code, kashin koji, jigen, daemon , boruto, kawaki and garra are all above both hagoromo and kaguya

Last edited:
Back