• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sus

so in this thread, kaguya wins against isshiki so i wanted to rank strongest characters in Naruto

speed is unequalized by default and all characters are at their prime

1- Kaguya ( Mother of chakra , ada and code cant beat her Hax)
2- Hagoromo ( Too many hax , can seal anyone via Rikudou chibaku tensei)
3- Baryon Mode Naruto ( made isshiki look like an egg of an otsutsuki )
4- Isshiki
5- Ada and code (scales over jigen)
6- Sasuke (scales above hamura and base hagaromo, equal to spsm Naruto)
7- Hamura (scales to base hagaromo)
8 - Madara ( Could keep up with Teen Naruto and sasuke )

Last edited:
he is still weaker than kaguya tho, is there anyone who can actually beat her other than baryon naruto via his life manipulation?

he is still weaker than kaguya tho, is there anyone who can actually beat her other than baryon naruto via his life manipulation?
Not really since hagoromo can seal her and be done with it, also when I talk prime hagoromo I mean when he also has the 10 tails

Baryon Mode's Life Manipulation ain't gonna do much when it isn't against someone who has a Lifespan that only lasts a few days or a dozen hours

Baryon Mode's Life Manipulation ain't gonna do much when it isn't against someone who has a Lifespan that only lasts a few days or a dozen hours
doesn't it take 50% from the enemy and 50% from kurama? so if kurama kills himself the opponent is also killed?

even if he is > kaguya there's still more characters hagaromo can't be #1

i know what prime means, and I'm pretty sure she's still stronger than her sons
They defeated her.....not to mention a depleted and old hagoromo divided his power in half for naruto and sasuke and the boost was big enough to the point they could battle her

They defeated her.....not to mention a depleted and old hagoromo divided his power in half for naruto and sasuke and the boost was big enough to the point they could battle her
yes but it requires 2 people for the seal, and this is 1v1 rank, unless I'm wrong

doesn't it take 50% from the enemy and 50% from kurama? so if kurama kills himself the opponent is also killed?
No.

It just cuts away at the lifespan of it's opponent.

It was only ever effective on Isshiki because he only had a few days of life in his body before it burned out.

Baryon Mode only last for a few minutes or less.

No.

It just cuts away at the lifespan of it's opponent.

It was only ever effective on Isshiki because he only had a few days of life in his body before it burned out.

Baryon Mode only last for a few minutes or less.
then baryon mode doesn't beat kaguya?

That was a response to ur comment of "she is stronger than her sons" plural so I was just bringing up they had defeated her already
i know they did but i was referring for her to be stronger than them separately, I'm not that good at phrasing

Hagoromo with 10 tails >>> old hagoromo (who with the little power he had divided it to 2 and made sasuke and naruto be able to fight kaguya) >>> young hagoromo who with his brother sealed her away

ok so let me rank them
1- hagaromo? does he beat isshiki?
2- code ig?
3- kaguya

Naruto:
Kaguya
Hagoromo
Hamura
Juubidara
So6p Naruto
So6p Sasuke
Juubito