• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isshiki shrunk a wooden table, and wood is made of cells
bro that different ability. im talking about his sukuna thingy. it only can shrink non living thing. while his other abilities is his daikoten (iirc) where he can store items inside his dimension.

bro that different ability. im talking about his sukuna thingy. it only can shrink non living thing. while his other abilities is his daikoten (iirc) where he can store items inside his dimension.
I'm pretty sure the way daikokuten works is that things that Isshiki shrunk and stored in a different dimension come back with their original size, or something like that, so if he can use daikokuten with a wooden table, then that's because he previously used sukunahikona with the wooden table

I'm pretty sure the way daikokuten works is that things that Isshiki shrunk and stored in a different dimension come back with their original size, or something like that, so if he can use daikokuten with a wooden table, then that's because he previously used sukunahikona with the wooden table
smh. wood is non living thing but the whole tree is.

Canonically, I sure she is supposed to be unable to do anything unless Isshiki isn’t in a fighting mentality (caught off guard). I’m not sure this mentality takes Priority over the story’s narrative.

Canonically, I sure she is supposed to be unable to do anything unless Isshiki isn’t in a fighting mentality (caught off guard). I’m not sure this mentality takes Priority over the story’s narrative.
It does when u realize isshiki is stated to be the strongest enemy they faced and fodder characters like chunin exams boruto can hurt a god tier like momoshiki when he’s off guard

It does when u realize isshiki is stated to be the strongest enemy they faced and fodder characters like chunin exams boruto can hurt a god tier like momoshiki when he’s off guard
That’s... literally supporting my side. I didn’t even know there was a source Stating Isshiki as the strongest enemy. Searched it up just to make sure.

yea this is stupid. Isshiki violates there is absolutely no way for kaguya to beat him. If genjutsu was that simple sasuke who has the strongest genjutsu in the verse would have no diffed jigen who he was relative to in speed at that point.

I do not believe the strongest otsosuki to date can be no diffed by a no name uchiha.

Sasuke isn't stupid he would've tried absolutely everything he had againts Jigen especially when we see him start throwing out amateratsu knowing damn well Jigen can absorb that shit and Jigen was staring dead at him.

I don't think TSO would work but he's never shown resistance.

He can travel dimensions easily and there is no aforementioned cost to chakra that kaguya has.

Not to mention Isshiki can casually blitz characters faster than kaguya, I don't see how she'd react or tag him.

I see them boxing for a bit, whenever she tries ETSO I believe he'd just teleport to a different dimension and at that point I don't believe she'd have enough chakra left to follow him.

Plus what stops him from just shrinking, then teleporting ETSO to his own dimension once it starts forming. Isshiki can shrink things at a speed to where even naruto and sasuke get confused, where as a slower version of them can blatently react to ETSO growing. There is no way that his shrinking speed is slower than her ETSO expansion speed LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAAO.

Back