• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

images

Koichi needs a Durability upgrade, the scene where he gets his 3 Freeze reflected at him and he craters the ground should be able to be calced as AP/Dura and Lifting Strength

I tried to count how long it took for the meteors to go from outer space to Jolyne and I got 6 seconds

We aren't doing any Part 6 CRT's till the anime ends, mostly because there's one very, very, important feat we need to see animated later down the line, which unfortunately, is toward the end. Meaning pray to Netflix to get off their ass and actually finish Part 6. So don't expect any huge CRT's, except maybe the final point, but that's because it's less a change, and more an addition.

The anime keeps cutting shit and it's making me unreasonably pissed off, there's a tremendous amount of cut dialogue, cut scenes and scenes and events being tweaked (some bad for our purposes, like cut feats) but beyond that it's good.

They cut out a few feats like Stone Free smashing the "boulders" GGGOH tossed, among other things. If the anime kept that, given how big they were, it would've been easy 9-A - 8-C, but unfortunately, DP has cut a bunch of shit from the Part 6 anime.

We need to actually give Stone Free 3 keys, end of Part doesn't change, but due to various statements made as well as guide info, the meteor feat she did while rage amped (Pucci claims the anger will power up Stone Free as well but it was a risk he was willing to take), and her fighting Whitesnake is also explicitly stated to be done while raged and powered up (Powered up beyond even the meteor feat, it even clarified that normally, Whitesnake is incomparably stronger compared to Stone Free, and faster too), much like how Plat gets more powerful, so does Stone Free, and CD, and Chariot, and uh, Stands in general tbh, it's just kinda a Stand thing.
As such her mid key part would be like "At least 9-B (maybe low 9-A idk, there's a few calcs that could be done), 8-C while enraged (via whitesnake hand tossing and meteors)". End of Part is straight 8-C tho so do not worry, it's not exactly a downgrade, more an extra key to bridge the gap.

Meteor feat in the anime I already ran the numbers, hilariously, got the same exact ******* result almost, while the speed is way faster, the mass of the fragments is also WAY less, it somehow evened out and got the same shit, unironically, about 0.7t give or take. You lads might this this is bad, but honestly? It's a good thing, if the meteor feat was made out to be like, 8-A, or even tier 7, that'd be a hard outlier, doubly so coming from the (normally) weakest main Stand.

Stone Free straight up hard blitzes them tho, I went frame by frame, and Stone Free does a full swing of her arm in the span it take the fragment to move like 4px (It actually did move, it was just barely any), needless to say, that's going to end up being a very, very, good speed feat and I'll implement it in a blog later, probably even today given it's easy to do. Might even support Part 6 dudes being above rel. Especially as they drop a line about how the meteors have optimal movement speed.

We aren't doing any Part 6 CRT's till the anime ends, mostly because there's one very, very, important feat we need to see animated later down the line, which unfortunately, is toward the end. Meaning pray to Netflix to get off their ass and actually finish Part 6. So don't expect any huge CRT's, except maybe the final point, but that's because it's less a change, and more an addition.

The anime keeps cutting shit and it's making me unreasonably pissed off, there's a tremendous amount of cut dialogue, cut scenes and scenes and events being tweaked (some bad for our purposes, like cut feats) but beyond that it's good.

They cut out a few feats like Stone Free smashing the "boulders" GGGOH tossed, among other things. If the anime kept that, given how big they were, it would've been easy 9-A - 8-C, but unfortunately, DP has cut a bunch of shit from the Part 6 anime.

We need to actually give Stone Free 3 keys, end of Part doesn't change, but due to various statements made as well as guide info, the meteor feat she did while rage amped (Pucci claims the anger will power up Stone Free as well but it was a risk he was willing to take), and her fighting Whitesnake is also explicitly stated to be done while raged and powered up (Powered up beyond even the meteor feat, it even clarified that normally, Whitesnake is incomparably stronger compared to Stone Free, and faster too), much like how Plat gets more powerful, so does Stone Free, and CD, and Chariot, and uh, Stands in general tbh, it's just kinda a Stand thing.
As such her mid key part would be like "At least 9-B (maybe low 9-A idk, there's a few calcs that could be done), 8-C while enraged (via whitesnake hand tossing and meteors)". End of Part is straight 8-C tho so do not worry, it's not exactly a downgrade, more an extra key to bridge the gap.

Meteor feat in the anime I already ran the numbers, hilariously, got the same exact ******* result almost, while the speed is way faster, the mass of the fragments is also WAY less, it somehow evened out and got the same shit, unironically, about 0.7t give or take. You lads might this this is bad, but honestly? It's a good thing, if the meteor feat was made out to be like, 8-A, or even tier 7, that'd be a hard outlier, doubly so coming from the (normally) weakest main Stand.

Stone Free straight up hard blitzes them tho, I went frame by frame, and Stone Free does a full swing of her arm in the span it take the fragment to move like 4px (It actually did move, it was just barely any), needless to say, that's going to end up being a very, very, good speed feat and I'll implement it in a blog later, probably even today given it's easy to do. Might even support Part 6 dudes being above rel. Especially as they drop a line about how the meteors have optimal movement speed.

does white album ignore durability?

Kinda.
It can freeze things and makes them brittle.

According to GoGo, the reason it has an A in power is due to that exactly, by freezing things solid, it can effectively destroy anything by making it as brittle as ice.

so if he froze me. It would be like liquid nitrogen in that once frozen. All he needs to is just a single punch and I turn into little bitty pieces.

though I wonder. Would a non stand user see him without white album and just see a weird guy somehow skating without skates.

so if he froze me. It would be like liquid nitrogen in that once frozen. All he needs to is just a single punch and I turn into little bitty pieces.

though I wonder. Would a non stand user see him without white album and just see a weird guy somehow skating without skates.
The ice it makes is real ice

Yes, basically like that.

Yes, the armor it creates is actual ice, it's technically a "Stand" Ice, in that it can interact with Stands due to imbued Stand energy, but it's no different than Pet Shop, they both freeze the air, to form ice constructs. But He has far more precise control over it, even being able to instantly unthaw it. Normal dudes could see the ice it forms.

Yes, basically like that.

Yes, the armor it creates is actual ice, it's technically a "Stand" Ice, in that it can interact with Stands due to imbued Stand energy, but it's no different than Pet Shop, they both freeze the air, to form ice constructs. But He has far more precise control over it, even being able to instantly unthaw it. Normal dudes could see the ice it forms.

if his stand is the suit how can a non-stand user even hurt him.

if his stand is the suit how can a non-stand user even hurt him.
By breaking it? His Stand isn't a suit, his Stand lacks a physical form, the suit itself is created BY his Stand, but the suit itself isn't the noncorporal manifestation of the Stand. White Album is a phenomena Stand, which is Stands that lack a form, but grant an ability. White Album gives the power over temperature.
It's kinda like a Bound Stand, aka, Stands that don't have a form but rather bind themselves to a physical object, except these types of Stands don't even bind themselves, they just do shit and that's about it.

Anyway, just finished watching all of the second batch, some good stuff, lots of cut stuff tho. Already have it downloaded so I'll start clipping and putting in albums.

By breaking it? His Stand isn't a suit, his Stand lacks a physical form, the suit itself is created BY his Stand, but the suit itself isn't the noncorporal manifestation of the Stand. White Album is a phenomena Stand, which is Stands that lack a form, but grant an ability. White Album gives the power over temperature.
It's kinda like a Bound Stand, aka, Stands that don't have a form but rather bind themselves to a physical object, except these types of Stands don't even bind themselves, they just do shit and that's about it.

Anyway, just finished watching all of the second batch, some good stuff, lots of cut stuff tho. Already have it downloaded so I'll start clipping and putting in albums.

ah so that means corporeal objects can damage it.

I’m going to aim at the back of his neck really hard so it’s gonna definitely penetrate in one hit.

Back