• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

why would you want ger to be baseline 8-b when the High 8-C+ scaling chain from Star Platinum and The World would realistically dick on a baseline 8b

we will simply scale GER above justice (town level ger) it's really that shrimple
i hope you realize how tiny the "town" Justice made was.
Because we actually see the whole thing, in both anime and manga, in the manga it isn't even 200m (It was like 170m, including the distance it expanded past the town).

now it's not an outlier anymore :devilish:
Yeah, it's also 9-A succ now 🗿

The absolute best thing it's good for, is unironically, LS, and that's just because of a single one off line in a guide implicating it would apply to LS.

Yeah, it's also 9-A succ now 🗿

The absolute best thing it's good for, is unironically, LS, and that's just because of a single one off line in a guide implicating it would apply to LS.
page_12.png

Me every time I think I may have won a minor interaction against chariot

page_12.png

Me every time I think I may have won a minor interaction against chariot
I mean, yeah tbh it kinda sucks. The only way I could see it getting higher would be if there could be a good fog thickness we could use, they state multiple times it's thicker and thicker toward the epicenter and at one point it's so dense they could barely even see a few meters ahead. It could maybe push it up to tier 8, but for 8-B or even H8, it'd need some wacky ass density of like 10kg/m^2. Which I straight up don't even think exists, ever.

But hey, it supports the few Class M feats I have for Plat so shrug

(Fyi, you see the town when they enter the mountain in the manga, first page of the arc, big spread. In the anime they even go as far to have concept art of the town in the model sheets).

I mean, yeah tbh it kinda sucks. The only way I could see it getting higher would be if there could be a good fog thickness we could use, they state multiple times it's thicker and thicker toward the epicenter and at one point it's so dense they could barely even see a few meters ahead. It could maybe push it up to tier 8, but for 8-B or even H8, it'd need some wacky ass density of like 10kg/m^2. Which I straight up don't even think exists, ever.

But hey, it supports the few Class M feats I have for Plat so shrug

(Fyi, you see the town when they enter the mountain in the manga, first page of the arc, big spread. In the anime they even go as far to have concept art of the town in the model sheets).
ok fair enough
I officially quit 8-B jojo, it's not happening

Idk, I actually think Lisa Lisa might be low 8-B looking at stuff.

But lmao imagine trying to scale anything to that
I mean, there are characters that can scale above that, no?(kars)
but I'm not getting my hopes up, since that' part 2 and there's quite a disconnect with the first 2 parts

Blades and Ult OD would but I was talking more in line with Stands.

Also that's just a maybe, I forget why I thought that, think it had something to due with a Joseph multiplier statement, which when multiplied by 3x for Lisa pushes her to basically baseline. I'd have to look through the DM's again.

(Or maybe it was Ult OD and Kars that were 8-B and Lisa was H8-C+?)

how does talking head ignore durability?

also it doesn't seem that dangerous 1 on 1.
I mean, its ability does ignore durability, it's just his ability doesn't actually hurt or damage people.
It's like saying mind control ignores durability, yeah, it does, but it's not doing damage in the first place.

Idk, whatever match you're talking about is years old. I either don't remember, or wasn't involved.

Idk, I'd assume Illuso would win if he knows where J. Geil is, he'd just bring him into the mirror world while leaving his Stand outside, and then just beat him to death.

Would probably what happen, Illuso never starts a fight from in the real world, he always attacks from within and HM cant attack him while doing that so he's almost always going to get the first attack in, and his first attack is going to be bring the host into the world to beat him to death.

J Geil would only win if they both start in the real world, and Illuso has no idea where he is, while J Geil does know where he is, but even then, he'd probably enter the MW anyway just to be safe.

Chariot how does the blood drop thingy work again?

when polnareff fought diavolo again he cut his own finger and counted drops of blood.

How does that exactly help against king crimsons power?

Chariot how does the blood drop thingy work again?

when polnareff fought diavolo again he cut his own finger and counted drops of blood.

How does that exactly help against king crimsons power?
He knows when he skips time because more suddenly appear
Although he could just count on his fingers and the moment extra fingers appear he’d know. The making yourself bleed is kinda useless lol.

Although he could just count on his fingers and the moment extra fingers appear he’d know. The making yourself bleed is kinda useless lol.
King Crimson could just skip time the moment you finish counting thus it doesn't look like it skipped at all, or because you only have so many fingers, if he skips time when you have 6 fingers up, but he skips time for say 8 seconds, only 4 of those seconds will be accounted for or whatever.

Blood is smarter, that can account for issues like limited phalanges or bad timing.

diavolo’s power seems straightforward but it still confuses me a little bit. Maybe that’s just me

Maybe give me a explain like I’m five summary of it.

Also is oasis a phenomenal stand, whatever it’s called?

aka just like ghiaccio the stand isn’t the suit but the suit is created by the stand

because if it’s not then we see one naked secco.

King Crimson could just skip time the moment you finish counting thus it doesn't look like it skipped at all, or because you only have so many fingers, if he skips time when you have 6 fingers up, but he skips time for say 8 seconds, only 4 of those seconds will be accounted for or whatever.

Blood is smarter, that can account for issues like limited phalanges or bad timing.
Well if you went from 10 to 2 instantly you’d still know. Blood may technically be slightly easier but it’s not really necessary

Secco's Stand is the suit, in fact it's what enables him to move uneffected by Green Day, as Stands don't get effected by it.

Yes, technically speaking, you'd only see what Secco is wearing beneath the Stand.

Secco's Stand is the suit, in fact it's what enables him to move uneffected by Green Day, as Stands don't get effected by it.

Yes, technically speaking, you'd only see what Secco is wearing beneath the Stand.

That’s disgusting, people are gonna wonder why a man is walking around Nude in Rome.

but anyway chariot. Was diavolo born a sociopath aka born evil.

Or was it because of the way he was raised (maybe if he wasn’t born in prison he might have been a different person then the crime lord he was today)

Well if you went from 10 to 2 instantly you’d still know. Blood may technically be slightly easier but it’s not really necessary
And what if he times it when you just finished counting? Or close to counting, leaving a bunch of unaccounted for time.

Remember, he can delete a dozen odd seconds of time, you don't even have enough fingers to account for the whole length of time if he choses, and if he does it when you already began counting, it only gets worse from there.

Blood isn't required, but it's better than fingers, tbh optimally they'd just have a hourglass and use that instead.

That’s disgusting, people are gonna wonder why a man is walking around Nude in Rome.

but anyway chariot. Was diavolo born a sociopath aka born evil.

Or was it because of the way he was raised (maybe if he wasn’t born in prison he might have been a different person then the crime lord he was today)
I mean, he could just be wearing normal clothes under it, just like how Ghiaccio has clothes on under his suit.

We don't know, his past is intentionally vague. I wouldn't say he's a sociopath at birth, but he was clearly built diff. Something happened at one point to make Doppio split into Diavolo, if I had to guess, it somehow involves King Crimson manifesting, but that doesn't add up because he already did insane shit before hand.

Back