• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader against an evil speedster (Jotaro vs Secondhand)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
MFTL+ 10-B : 0
Jotaro Spam : 0
Incon : 0

Secondhand has prior knowledge and 2 days of prep time
Location is SBA (Central Park), 20 meters apart with no LoS
Pre-Dio fight Jotaro used

Another one for the Jotaro spam

Last edited:
Question, which Jotaro is this? Young!Taro without TS, Young!Taro with 5sec TS, Part 4!Taro with a second TS, or Part 6!Taro with 5sec TS but has a small cooldown period?

... Wait, really? Is there a page that talks about this stuff like a help thread!? This opens a lot of matches for me, so I need to know!

... On another note... So who is faster and who can react faster? Jotaro and Star Plat or Secondhand? Or are they both equal but Jotaro has the slight advantage due to the fact that he has a helper that Secondhand can't see or interact with due to a stand's layered intangibility?

... On another note... So who is faster and who can react faster? Jotaro and Star Plat or Secondhand? Or are they both equal but Jotaro has the slight advantage due to the fact that he has a helper that Secondhand can't see or interact with due to a stand's layered intangibility?
Should be pretty close. A picosecond is basically 10^-12 seconds and he can move a good chunk of distance in that time. That means that even if he only moves say, a meter while in his sped up state, he can basically reach 10^12 m/s. And based on his appearances, he has definitely moved more than just a meter sped up and he upscales from that picosecond thing

Jotaro on the other hand is 67500000000 m/s so think about that yourself.

Silly goose! I am horrible with numbers, and I require your help in getting the answer... more or less.
I too hate numbers so for now, lets just assume they're equal

Secondhand is a tinker, meaning they have super engineering powers. With prior knowledge, there's a good chance Secondhand will end up setting traps just out of Star Plats above 2 meters while also attempting to impale him with some sort of long ranged weapon like a spear. He most will be using hit and run tactics since he can't really interact with physical things while sped up so he just puts things in place and goes away

Piercing damage. That stuff can allow one to harm people up to 8-B
This isn't really true and can be easily debunked by taking a knife and trying to stab a concrete wall.

What I will say is that it's quite possible that none of his supposedly 9-B feats are actually 9-B. The monkey is listed as 9-C, alessi is listed as 10-B, garage doors kinda suck, and I'm not so sure that bike chains by default can withstand 15 kilojoules. These all seem on the surface like things you could beat with the types of bombs available to secondhand.

So I think it's less "how does he beat 9-B dura" and more "is the dura even 9-B."

So I think it's less "how does he beat 9-B dura" and more "is the dura even 9-B."
There are actually plans to make a calc for him that'll make him jump out of baseline 9-B to a pretty high state so for now, lets just assume his durability is far higher
This isn't really true and can be easily debunked by taking a knife and trying to stab a concrete wall.
But pickaxes...

I too hate numbers so for now, lets just assume they're equal

Secondhand is a tinker, meaning they have super engineering powers. With prior knowledge, there's a good chance Secondhand will end up setting traps just out of Star Plats above 2 meters while also attempting to impale him with some sort of long ranged weapon like a spear. He most will be using hit and run tactics since he can't really interact with physical things while sped up so he just puts things in place and goes away
If it's any help, assuming they move at 10^12 m/s, that means they move 1,000,000,000,000 m/s. This would make them 14.8x faster than the speed you stated for Jotaro. Hope that helps.

If it's any help, assuming they move at 10^12 m/s, that means they move 1,000,000,000,000 m/s. This would make them 14.8x faster than the speed you stated for Jotaro. Hope that helps.
And if it helps he's got a scaling chain up from his MFTL rating. Not sure if I got it all but

265c~Silver Chariot<Anubis Khan<<<Anubis Polnareff<<<Anubis Polnareff(Armor off)~Star Platinum

Note: Anubis was getting rapidly faster as Khan and Polnareff (Armor off and On)

Note that Anubis' reactive evolution makes him faster with ever swing and alot alot of blows were exchanged

Deleted a ton of bumps as this thread was getting bloated. How is it so hard to get a JoJo supporter here?!

Back