• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Jotaro blitzes before Giorno has the thought of busting a technique he hasn't used since the early parts of Part 5

Jotaro blitzes before Giorno has the thought of busting a technique he hasn't used since the early parts of Part 5
Frog against Leaky, Tree against Koichi, Fly against Bruno, Bat against Rig.

Working on a Jorge Joestar CRT. Also some filler AP calcs, got a few tier 7 ones, and some bonkers LS calcs. Some few ability additions (Kars is missing some) and actually fleshing out Beyond a tad. (Also references, so expect it in like, 50 years, this CRT isn't happening till after MGS and Part 7, I'm just saying it's happening on the side).

Also worked on a bunch of random LS feats this week, and got a few of the more complicated ones out of the way, just need to eval them.
Expect that, hopefully later this week.

Working on a Jorge Joestar CRT. Also some filler AP calcs, got a few tier 7 ones, and some bonkers LS calcs. Some few ability additions (Kars is missing some) and actually fleshing out Beyond a tad. (Also references, so expect it in like, 50 years, this CRT isn't happening till after MGS and Part 7, I'm just saying it's happening on the side).

Also worked on a bunch of random LS feats this week, and got a few of the more complicated ones out of the way, just need to eval them.
Garou no diffs
I mean uh awesome jojo LS stuff yeah that's pretty cool

20220709_014909.jpg

Why are you talking about Garou? At all?
Is this some kind of goku-tier joke or...?
it's because I've been getting an average of 1 notification every 5 seconds (literal) due to the fact that the 4-A crt for opm happened and I'm in endless warfare keeping the universe in balance by shitposting in stomp threads
so how has your day been

I puked a bit of blood, had some cold shivers, woke up at 6, and the rain ****** up the newly put in box that I had replaced just yesterday.
But I found a 10$ bill between the bed frame so it's been about average.

imo, you should take more care of yourself and possibly not strain yourself whilst recovering. Just my thoughts. 👋👍

A fully loaded Oil Tanker allegedly has 8-B levels of energy due to gasoline and what not being built different. Ova Jotaro tanks it to the face.
Even ignoring that, the oil tanker itself was violently blown to bits so it's still a solid feat.

After applying inverse square law, we'd probably looking at lower end 8-B.

Edit: OVA only of course.

Not a jojo calc, just a common feat, it just so happens to be a thing that happened in the OVA. Though I'll probably calc what v.fragging the truck itself gets and I have to at least apply inverse square law.

But that isn't important right now. I'm trying to finish up the LS draft (also adding refs to Dio and Jonathan and missing part 1 abilities because it's short).

Back