• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Running values on that meteor feat, I got mach 132,127.847187591035029975166247156.
A bit rough but damn is it good.
Coming back to this, so what you're saying is if the Anime had kept the size consistent to the Manga, making the meteors mass somewhere around 20kg along with this Relativistic speed, Jolyne would have a Low 7-B feat, albeit outlier-y? 💀

Coming back to this, so what you're saying is if the Anime had kept the size consistent to the Manga, making the meteors mass somewhere around 20kg along with this Relativistic speed, Jolyne would have a Low 7-B feat, albeit outlier-y? 💀
No not really, in terms of mass, I got the new anime meteor to be like, idk rough estimate, 1-2kg (That's using the 7-8 cm mass fyi) so quite a bit less, but for speed it's a bit more complicated, and netflix cutting and tweaking lines, dialogue and scenes and thus making the two sequences happen differently doesn't help either.

1. In the anime, Planet Waves has, seemingly, a SFX for when he pulls down meteoroids, assuming that's the case, that'd be the starting point for counting down the time. This helps us though figure out when he's doing the thing if true.

2. In the long view away from Earth, the scene where all this wacky speed stuff comes from, unfortunately, has a very blatant cut. Meaning we can't really, in good faith say that's where they're all coming from there as we don't even see any of them move at all, so we can't say those asteroids the meteors that came down (In fact, we can say they aren't given the cut and lack of movement kinda showcases the shit Jolyne deflects ain't those ones). Though, angsizing the distance were we see them start getting drawn in, I got about 1800km+ still so it isn't all bad, but it ain't no multiple planets away.

3. Going frame by frame, in the scene she deflects them, from the sfx to when they show up in the sky, that's about 26 seconds ~ (Like 26 seconds and 1 frame). With the new mass, the feat ends up low High 8-C. If we go about it that way.

4. If we use that distance instead the speed ends up at, ironically, close to peak meteor speed (which lines up funnily enough with the "optimal speed" line, as that is indeed optimal meteoroid speed), it gets about that, give or take, which is like, 0.74 tons, wow very cool.

Though I'm still not overly keen on that timeframe, as they cut scenes out of it, which would of course, shorten the time frame but in turn bolsters any yields it gets, using it would be a tad dishonest, like for example, for the meteoroids Jolyne deflects, there's a scene of prisoners playing basketball and talking about the "shooting stars" they see coming down.

I mean, it is possible to get wacky high results, but you'd have to mix match the canons and only use the best bits from each, use the manga mass, use the anime timeframe (which is sus because there's cut out dialogue in the anime that exists in manga canon), and then use maximum distance for speed, and then, you'd get some ridiculous results. But at that point you'd be getting a bit beyond High 8-C, 8-B, etc, you'd get like tier 7 yeah (I combined all the best parts of anime and manga even if they contradicted each other, and got like 6-7kt). Maybe if a giga pissed Plat whipped out a feat like that it'd be cool due to lacking any contradictory statements and feats but Jolyne legit the worst character possible to whip out good feats, like thank **** she did all the cool stuff in situations that don't clash with her base state. But it sure ain't 8-B, it's either way less, or way above, there's no way to go about it to get 8-B.

The good news is, that the relativistic speed for Stone Free? I got that using just normal meteor speed, doing a full blown pulled back punch into a swinging punch when the thing only moves, I shit you not, 5px, well turns out you're gonna be moving hundreds if not close to a thousand times faster than that thing.

I didn’t even realize part 6 got more episodes despite the fact that I’ve been checking this thread daily, the hype is really dead for me huh

Part 6 anime sus.
There's definitely good bits, the Sports Max stuff was good and had one of the best beatdowns in the anime yet plus some good added scenes, but between tweaking, cutting, changing and even removing content all over, it's a tad problematic imo, couple that with whatever animation quality and Part 6 anime is down there in Parts, which is unfortunate because Part 5 anime was based as ****, was quite accurate to the manga, what changes did exists were extremely minor or added content like flashbacks and lore, plus there was some based animation like in the Metallica or WA arc. Meanwhile we get cgi frogs and cgi main villain 😔

Took a blatant step back imo.

Can we get an article on kenzo guys?

also does his pressure point thing technically ignore durability or no?
I mean, technically? It should bypass durability, or at least mitigate it heavily.

And yeah, we can, whoever wants to make him can do so. I can't atm working on other dudes first. But anyone is free to do it.

when is jojo vol 9 gonna come out

araki is working on another volume but when do you think it's gonna come out

wonder what new hax their gonna add to the new volume.

when is jojo vol 9 gonna come out

araki is working on another volume but when do you think it's gonna come out

wonder what new hax their gonna add to the new volume.
After CD Heartbreak is done most likely, as that's in JoJolion's slot. We already know he's working on it, so he's probably writing up and drawing the first chunk of the part at his own pace so he can get a good start on it while we get CDDH in the meantime, and when that finishes, Part 9 will likely take its time slot.

After CD Heartbreak is done most likely, as that's in JoJolion's slot. We already know he's working on it, so he's probably writing up and drawing the first chunk of the part at his own pace so he can get a good start on it while we get CDDH in the meantime, and when that finishes, Part 9 will likely take its time slot.

what do you think part 9 will be about

since tooru is dead and funny valentine is dead as well.

i can't think of any possible antagonist for part 9. (what he/she would be etc)

what do you think part 9 will be about

since tooru is dead and funny valentine is dead as well.

The antag is almost 100% something we haven't seen yet.
The part will be about, at least for awhile imo, going to the islands to get a Rokakaka from the source, as Josuke himself mentions as much in the final chapter and Holly still isn't healed, so he's 100% going there.

I also have a slight suspicion it's going to be a retread of Part 3, where they journey there, Josuke taking the place of Jotaro, and Joseph, taking the place of Joseph. Because let's not forget, Joseph is a thing in Part 8, he's Holly's father still, and he should still be alive in 2011 (Even the old Joseph in the original universe is alive in 2011 according to Araki, and Part 8 Joseph could be far more in shape compared to him, coupled with a functional combat Stand, it could work).

Thus I see Part 9 having Josuke and Joseph being the main dudes, with probably a few more new dudes getting added as main cast, going to find the og source for the fruit to cure Holly.

The antag is almost 100% something we haven't seen yet.
The part will be about, at least for awhile imo, going to the islands to get a Rokakaka from the source, as Josuke himself mentions as much in the final chapter and Holly still isn't healed, so he's 100% going there.

I also have a slight suspicion it's going to be a retread of Part 3, where they journey there, Josuke taking the place of Jotaro, and Joseph, taking the place of Joseph. Because let's not forget, Joseph is a thing in Part 8, he's Holly's father still, and he should still be alive in 2011 (Even the old Joseph in the original universe is alive in 2011 according to Araki, and Part 8 Joseph could be far more in shape compared to him, coupled with a functional combat Stand, it could work).

Thus I see Part 9 having Josuke and Joseph being the main dudes, with probably a few more new dudes getting added as main cast, going to find the og source for the fruit to cure Holly.

i wish there were good rock humans. it's a shame pretty much all of them are evil

Not being able to predict JoJo is one of the biggest charms in the series. You can always count on Araki to hit us with some beyond cosmic brain level shit.
Also female final villain would be a first. (Specially if it's a rock human version pillarwoman)

Not being able to predict JoJo is one of the biggest charms in the series. You can always count on Araki to hit us with some beyond cosmic brain level shit.
Also female final villain would be a first. (Specially if it's a rock human version pillarwoman)

i wish there were good rock humans though

Jotaro Instinctive Reactions when?

His body responds and attacks Instinctively when someone tries to touch his hat even while sleeping

Ultra Instinct Jotaro fr, this dude carved jolyne through shards he instinctually destroyed..

Also, THE 8-B WAS NEARLY REAL... 😔
unknown.png

Also to mention Pucci mentions she's Instinctively attacking him, from when he blinded her Chpt 94 pg 13
And ep 22

If Jesus from Part 7 had a VS battle profile, how would it look like?
Could someone make this?

yeah but sha isn't a stand, killer queen is smh
sha is an attack. and GER should've scaled above it tbh
I'd like to remind you the "GER exceeds all Stands in attack potency", is pre-part 8. Part 8 KQ being able to summon numerous SHA is something the original can not do. While the SHA's themselves might be similar, the ability to use multiple isn't factored in when the GER > KQ statements were made.
And that feat also happened after the last guide as well, so you can't even use the stats to implicate it because it didn't exist yet.

Finally, that isn't how it works, SHA is, in fact, a Stand, to be exact it's classified as a sub-Stand (Much like Epitaph), not an attack, which is why it has stats and more as its own.
SHA's explosion is an attack though, which is why GER would scale above the explosion, of a single SHA.

Back