• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I believe there was a calc that put The Sun at Town ot Island level or something via size alone. Anyone know where that is now?
Is there a calc like that? Cause if there is and it was accepted, I guess I should wait before posting the page so I can add it

Also, it's thanks to this site and Golden Wind that I finally understood how King Crimson works

TBH the thing that tripped me up the most was him being intangible against Aerosmith bullets in that one time, then I realized what Time ERASE actually means

Since my internet is shaky at best and it's hard to find scans that way (plus because I'm lazy), I'll just post what I created about Kenzou here. If someone wants to complete the profile, be my guest.

98EB86CD-278F-4D21-9752-D1067BD2CB7D
My name is Kenzou, 78 years old. My secret to good health is sleeping exactly 8 and a half hours a day, as well as urine therapy.
~ Kenzou presenting himself​

C395DDF9-40E5-4B46-BE6D-A57D7633E4F7
F.F., this next spot is your 'unluckiest'
~ Dragon's Dream​
Summary
Kenzou is one of the Stand Users that was tasked by Whitesnake to eliminate Jolyne Cujoh, but was instead defeated by Foo Fighters. Before being arrested, he was the leader of a sect, but after being discovered by the police, he organized a mass suicide, in which only he barely survived. After that, he trained in the Feng Shui assassination technique, which eventually unlocked his stand.

Powers and Stats
Tier:

Name:
Kenzou

Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Classification: Prisoner, Stand user, Assassin

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts and Probability Manipulation (thanks to Dragon's Dream's indications, he's able to move in his "lucky" spot, as well as attacking the opponent in his "unlucky" spot, causing events to happen in Kenzou's favor and against his opponent), Dragon's Dream has limited Information Analysis (Able to locate the "lucky" and "Unlucky" directions according to Feng Shui), Telekinesis (can send limbs of those who touch it in the unlucky direction of Kenzou's opponent), Invisibility and Non-Corporeal (Due to being a stand, and it was unaffected by Foo Fighters' projectiles)

Attack Potency:

Speed:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Durability:

Stamina:

Range:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

Weaknesses:

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

My favorite poorly written stand fight. Dragon's Dream would be an amazing fight if the arc wasn't it featured forced it to be ruined.

I don't agree that Part 5 is perfect by any means, but yeh, this puts into light a lot of things that people ignore or don't discuss when criticizing / praising Vento Aureo that I agree. This series works with the concept of fate better than almost anything else.

I loved the part where he says "A mere jester dares to sneer at the Crimson King in his own court.". I had never connected Risotto looking like a clown and King Crimson.

Edit:

Or rather, I never thought of Risotto's clothes being similar to a jester.

Risotto embodies the path of a Jester through and through. If Part 5 was the one using Tarot Cards for naming stands instead of Part 3, Metallica would very likely be "The Fool" instead of Iggy's stand.

Yeah, Meti and Oceaniz are the best Jojo analyzers, even though I don't always agree with their opinions.

Oh, and Oceaniz in particular made Diavolo my favorite villain in the series so far.

Xforts and Kaleb are the "Discussion" guys, nothing much more. They suck whenever they try to do a deep analysis.

Krigeon, Fodimin, and Shuck are just meme-ish ones, that make only half-serious videos. They are in a way, the mid-point between the discussion and the meme community.

The video game I believe. Either Eyes of Heaven or All Star Battle.

So, when are we going to have the guy who cooks food that's so good that it makes you puke up all your guts and dries out your eyeballs, only for you to feel much better afterwards?

Back