• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

Can we make a thread specifically for Jojo memes? because my desire to spam this thread with memes after every episode is immense lol.

That was because everyone knew that Bruno was going to die before the end, whether they had manga knowledge, whether it was anime-onlies or even whether it was Bruno's gang themselves. Bruno died a long time back when Diavolo donuted him, but his soul somehow managed to cling on to his body. He stayed a zombie long enough for everyone to come to terms with his impending death. That's why his death was more peaceful than others, since the other's deaths were far more sudden. In Bruno's case, everyone knew that it was only a matter of when..

Considering I finished the first Three parts I'm sure I can check out the thread based on part II I sho...

Part 5 Spoilers

Yare Yare Daze ;/

NLF makes Kyogre stomp.

Also, "Durability: Building level (Can take hits from Johnny's steel balls)" I think it meant Gyro's.

The issue is that the Rohan OVAs are written by Araki himself.

Shameless Purple Haze is just the winner of a fanfiction competition (or something), alongside Jorge Joestar and Dio's DIary.

Eh, we will see if becomes true or not

Anyway Cioccolata need updated a bit, his abilities section need more addition and fixing like adding invisibility and non-corporeal, alongside removed "many other" with detailed abilities

Why are SBR characters even 8-C?

I'm fairly sure that we don't scale characters to alternate versions of themselves.

Bullets in Jojo do not. Also, Johnny has 9-C dura and Sugar Mountain's curse was incapacitating Gyro as they fought so I don't think he factors in.

DMB 1 said:
The issue is that the Rohan OVAs are written by Araki himself.

Shameless Purple Haze is just the winner of a fanfiction competition (or something), alongside Jorge Joestar and Dio's DIary.
Those 3 are pretty much fanfic Araki liked enough to publish them as part of the JOJO VS event.

DMB 1 said:
Why are SBR characters even 8-C?
I'm fairly sure that we don't scale characters to alternate versions of themselves.
It's not so much that they are alternate versions of eachother, it's that they have the exact same stand, which obviously scale to themselves

Yeah, they are the same Stand... From another Universe.

And every other Stand other than the World (which has a pretty different design) is completely different.

DMB 1 said:
Yeah, they are the same Stand... From another Universe.
And every other Stand other than the World (which has a pretty different design) is completely different.
They are completely identical. Stands are born from the mentality of the user, so it makes sense that Alt Killer Queen could be a bit less destructive, but there is no reason to make a jump and say that The World would be any different.

Has anyone read the most recent jojolion chapter? Shit was so good. We got an actual description of his ability enough for him to actually get a profile now, so I might make one actually

Jobin was a chad in that chapter. Would Ojiro warrant enough for a profile cause his Fun Fun Fun seems to just be based on touch to activate it with its new buff

Back