• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril versus Julius Novachrono

SpookyShadow said:
I'll give you this panel when I'll be back home, he erased his enemies
I have no complain about him capable of literally annihilating time.

But I just want to point out that he hasn't shown to be able to 'reverse time so hard to the point you don't exist'.

SpookyShadow said:
Wait, 1-B with Infinite Speed? Wut? I mean I know plenty characters with Infinite speed that ar3n't even tier 1.
Its in this thread : [[1]]

Infinite Speed isn't really relevant in Higher Dimensions, yes. But I just want to point out Jibril now far outspeed Julius if not for equalized speed.

PsychoWarper said:
Whats the reasoning for her being 1-B?
Large enough number of Flugels (Jibril is strongest Flugel) can kill a higher dimensional Old Deus (13 dimensional and above).

Kenei911 said:
I just received the news of her upgrade. Should I make changes in the battle conditions?
If Jibril isn't Tier 1 then it doesn't really change anything.

This thread is speed equal. But if you unequalize speed then Jibril wins I guess.

SpookyShadow said:
The match was already concluded and added so it doesn't make sense
Just in case Jibril's upgrade affect this thread in some way.

Turns out the only relevant upgrade is speed.

This thread is speed equal. But if you unequalize speed then Jibril wins I guess.

Speed should be unequalized since it wouldn't be fair since only Jibril is being limited.

This is really hard, both are of speed types and one small change changes the entire tide but with Jibril's new upgrade this match is invalid either way

Kenei911 said:
Speed should be unequalized since it wouldn't be fair since only Jibril is being limited.

What are you saying? Speed is equalized to be more fair for the slower...

Also the match ended so you don't need to change anything.

As for the upgrade, I don't understand anything but the match will be removed when it will be outdated and since the upgrades aren't finished yet the victory is still relevant

Well, Jibril in full power destroys Julius by dropping hundreds of casual air strikes while she in another dimension through her spatial control. Her casual air strikes do not deprive or exhaust her magic power since she can instantly replenish it at once because the elementals are condensed energy from the planet as the source. Reach casual air strikes at country level attacks. Julius can hardly black one while he remains incapable of doing anything else(shown in his fight with Licht while he activated the large AOE time reversal magic to block Licht's light attacks on the Clover Kingdom, he remained incapable of even dodging his attack). I've visited Jibril's page many times today and a new edit was made a few hours ago too after the major edit some days back.

Speed is equalized so attack speed is too. In fight with Licht he was holding back so much I don't even think of it as a real fight. And he still ****** him until he wanted to kill all the citizens. Julius using Chrono Anastasis to block all strikes (maybe even Mana Zone could be enough but idk) and teleporting behind Jibril, saying "Nothin' personnel kid", Chrono Stasis'ing her and erasing shouldn't be a problem. Yami was already dealing with Spatial Manip/Dimension Travel users, so idk if it would work on Julius. Idk about her spatial manip

Lol speed is now unequalized after the match was added, it makes it even easier for Julius as he blitzes her before she does anything in her normal state

Deleto donezo

The only thing I really know about Jibril is that she's my friends waifu but based on pages Julius ***** her because she has no relevant hax to Time Magic (which is broken asf) besides Spatial Manip, but idk how it works so :v

I see that she has infinite speed with her amps. But with Mana Zone he should anticipate her attacks. Idk if it's just infinite travel speed.

SpookyShadow said:
I see that she has infinite speed with her amps. But with Mana Zone he should anticipate her attacks. Idk if it's just infinite travel speed.
Should be able to be used as tactical speed.

Now that I read it again, She still need to think. She bumped into spatial rupture that inhibits movements. If she were thinking at infinite speed, she wouldn't have bumped into it in the first place.

If Julius can outspeed Jibril's perception then Julius can still not get stomped by Jibril.

While in Mana Zone he can sense anyone's presence, and he can see future and actually naturally sense beings with energy so I think he's not going down easily. It's incredibly hard to even see that guy.

Now that I read it again (lol) , it seems the only reason Jibril got caught off guard by spatial bump is because she can't sense it in the first place.

There's no proof Jibril's reaction is slower than her actual speed.

So what Julius needs is to be invisible to Jibril. If Jibril can sense him then its game over.

I'm still thinking Julius' foresight isn't enough to deal with infinite speed.

Maybe he can instantly stop her in Chrono Stasis Grigora while she flies at him. If her attack speed is not infinite then I see that happening. He stopped Licht's light swords coming at him in time after all

SpookyShadow said:
Maybe he can instantly stop her in Chrono Stasis Grigora while she flies at him. If her attack speed is not infinite then I see that happening. He stopped Licht's light swords coming at him in time after all
Good point. IIRC CSG automatically/reactively stops any incoming attacks because of Mana Zone. If CSG+MZ truly work like that then Jibril can be frozen.

If CSG still depends on Julius' perception then Julius can still be blitzed.

Good point. IIRC CSG automatically/reactively stops any incoming attacks because of Mana Zone. If CSG+MZ truly work like that then Jibril can be frozen.

If CSG still depends on Julius' perception then Julius can still be blitzed.

I'm pretty sure I saw him countering Licht's attacks through his precognition while using Mana Zone+ accelerated time and reacting to it.

Back