• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril versus Julius Novachrono

Battle is over only when one of them has a confirmed death. Being in a state of inactivity won't bring out the true winner. It's just delaying the battle for a while. Julius has finite lifespan and magic so he won't be able to put up his spell for hundreds or thousands of years. Battle incapability will only be allowed when either or both sides have abilities that can permanently lock the opponent for eternity. The death mentioned here is being able to kill Julius once. Since he can revive due to storing time through his magic. Being revived again to battle isn't really favourable for him. Reactions but being able to cast your skill into effect is what it counts. Julius can most probably react to SoL skills but he can't put his skills into effect at SL. Time acceleration aged a guy's arm into dried bones tho? DecapitationÔëáIncapability Jibril's teleportation should not come under speed feats. Hey physical capability brings her to relativistic which is half of the SoL. While Sora and Jibril were having a Shiritori battle after the detonation primary detonation of the hydrogen bomb she determined that it was dangerous and had the time to move in and touch the crystal ball and set up the barrier. And I have to admit my mistake. I didn't specifically equalised the speed to an agreeable degree. So henceforth the speed between the two will be equalised to Relativistic that applies for Movement speed and reaction speed. Casting time would not be added.

Code:
Note: 1 Light Speed to Meters Per Microsecond = 299.7925
Jibril can use any spell but Air Strike at 100%

Well, Jibril was also nerfed so makes sense to need Julius too. If it's Jibril at 100% it'd be an invalid Vs I'm not sure of him being FTL even though it's stated as such in the wiki but with the equalisation it shouldn't even matter

Epsilon R said:
And why a win by decapitation??
Death battle. So severing head is one of the prime examples. Death here is meant for Julius's first death before he revives. but still I'll change it then.

It is not an unvalid match-up unless you take away some abilities (that aren't higher tiered than the character) or equalizing AP, which is not happening here.

Anyway, I vote Julius for the reasons I already mentioned.

Edit: Julius has no way to kill Jibril, so in a death match and only to death she stomps. If incapacitation is a win-con then Julius can win.

If it's a match to the death then it's a stomp for Jibril and it can't be added.

Just add incapacitation as a win con so your match can be added

Let's just consider this: You could say Julius might not have god tier reaction time, but he is reacting to what he sees in the future and not what is happening in present time, so that is why he's able to respond to LS or FTL attacks.

Also I want to make an enquiry about how effective Julius' time accelerating attack spells would be against a creature who looks 16 for a 6000+ year old being. Julius' magic might be effective against humans (elves seem to age at the same rate in Black Clover), not too sure about species that age at a much slower rate.

Man bro...go look at the pre cog page. You can not react to something that's faster than you even if you can see the future because you wouldn't have the reaction speed anyway.

Julius magic is said to destroy time also not just accelerate it. He can instantly KO you.

Julius already stomped 5-B Naruto, so he can be pretty troublesome against characters without resistance to Time Manipulation.

Grace, I think?

Of course Jibril is now High 5-A, with goddamn "likely far higher" attached but Julius is not a type of guy to be caught by attacks and he ignores durability, now he has EE so he can kill Jibril. Incap would be hilariously easy with his time stop and teleportation (Bloodlusted Julius huh). He can't damage her but can instantly kill her. Pretty much the reason why he got "At least" attached to his tier, because he's a haxlord. Before anybody says something about AP stomp.

He creates and orb that instantly erase opponent from time or reverses time on opponent's body where it doesn't exist. It's still a confusion because he can do both.

I think Julius can actually take this one. Mainly because while JIbril does have type 1 immortality, Julius is capable of as above mentioned of destorying time. However that isn't all he can do, when desscribing his Grimoire to Patri, the magic empoerer explains that his time magic is so powerful due to how much time he has stolen from others. This means that Julius should also be perfectly capable of stealing time from her which means if she manages to kill him once, he can fill himself up quite well on all the time she has due to her already long life. I will of course have to say that it's possible that Juilus can't resurrect if his body is destroyed.

However, death is actually unlikely for Julius since pre-cognition and teleportation puts him in a good spot to avoid all attacks, even though she could figure out how Julius' magic worked she would lack any real way to counter it except for out predricting Julius. Another thing to mention is that even when bloodlusted, Jibril is still likely to underestimate her oppenent and leave herself open to attacks.

He will dance a fine line between utter anhilation and victory, but I think Julius takes this win.

I vote Julius.

(Quick question, can anyone explain how Flugel senses work? They're said to give Jibril pre-cog and depending on their mechanics that might tip this battle in her favor.)

Flugel senses are just Enhanced Senses but far better. Julius' precog is way better because he sees the future and can sense his opponent even in sleep.

You got it on his profile with Striking Class. But it's still a confusion if he destroyed or reversed time. That spell is unknown.

SpookyShadow said:
You got it on his profile with Striking Class. But it's still a confusion if he destroyed or reversed time. That spell is unknown.
Time Reversal: By using time he "stole from the future", Julius can heal his wounds by reversing them to make it as though they never existed.

Its literally healing. Not EE.

And won't Jibril get upgraded to 1-B with Infinite Speed? This match might become invalid.

Back