• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril versus Julius Novachrono

He doesn't need to do anything in Mana Zone, it instantly stops anything that goes towards him, it has nothing to do with his reaction time

SpookyShadow said:
He doesn't need to do anything in Mana Zone, it instantly stops anything that goes towards him, it has nothing to do with his reaction time
Can you gimme the scan for it, just to make sure that it's automated and not manually done?

Kenei911 said:
It's not a passive ability that is always in activation.
What @SpookyShadow said. Its literally the description of CSG spell on Julius' wiki page.

After taking control of the surrounding mana, the user creates an area in which any enemy spell is automatically caught with Chrono Stasis. This spell is even capable of catching extremely fast magic, like Light Magic.

This spell does not require any movement from the user.

(yea I know wiki can be unreliable. so it'd help if someone can point to relevant manga page link)

Jibril might get frozen/erased if she try anywhere near Julius.

Killing Julius through collateral is also out since Julius can do foresight and dodge accordingly.

This thread has gone full circle in Julius' favor again (lol)

Kenei911 said:
It's not a passive ability that is always in activation.
Oh yeah. And he casted it before multiple FTL attacks even get close to him. Jibril infinite or not, if she can't attack with infinite speed she can't do anything.

SpookyShadow said:
Here you go.
Thanks. But there's no statement about it anywhere about CSG being automatic.

It seems Kenei911's explanation make more sense here. Since on the next page its explained that Julius did get wounded thanks to being unable to react in time even though he knew where he'd get hit.

R1 and R2 are Julius' win

R3 is Jibril's win

Sounds 'foresight' so in description of it I'm pretty sure it allows you to see the immediate future and plan a preemptive counter such as how he saw the future where Licht's light attacks will hit him. The panel only displayed the name of the attack without any explaination saying that it passively negates all any every attacks.

And Jibril's range is massively higher than Julius's and with spatial control she can be chilling on Avant Heim while he summons dozens if not hundreds of casual air strikes all over the continent he's in... Speed is equalised on R2 and 2 but it doesn't apply on abilities that lets you cover an infinite distance thru connection of dimensions. So, if Jibril chooses to retreat to a safe distance where she outranges Julius and drops barrages of attacks that outclasses Licht island level attack she can win both R1 and 2. With thousands of years of experience fighting literal gods she can surely make a decision as easy as this I suppose?

Oh yeah. And he casted it before multiple FTL attacks even get close to him. Jibril infinite or not, if she can't attack with infinite speed she can't do anything.

Jibril(on R3) with her scythe can just blitz through Nova's head even before he realizes anything tbh

If Jibril is in range of HIS attacks then range of her attacks are less relevant. She is still going to be stopped by Chrono Anastasis. This fight depends on if she attacks with infinite speed or only travels.

SpookyShadow said:
If Jibril is in range of HIS attacks then range of her attacks are less relevant. She is still going to be stopped by Chrono Anastasis. This fight depends on if she attacks with infinite speed or only travels.
I fail to understand this part >If Jibril is in range of HIS attacks then range of her attacks are less relevant

I'm sure you realize that Jibril's range is way higher than Julius's range who's maximum range is just a bland statement. It (Clover Kingdom)was an island level size and that too it(CA) doesn't cover the entire landmass of it.

Uh. I'm pretty sure CA duration was for a moment to stop Licht's attack and not an attack of indefinite duration. His sensing ability doesn't even compare with Jibril who can sense life forms a hundred kilometre away amongst all the heavily magic infused Flugels. And how big is Julius' mana zone? A few metres if I were to say after seeing all the attacks being blocked just before they hit him. If it was higher, he could have instantly stopped them even before they were launched by Licht.

SpookyShadow said:
You realize that anything that enters that island will be stopped/reversed in time too?
And like I said, his CA does not cover an entire island. You can quickly go to YT and check his fight with Licht if you want proof

This could end with just Jibril being somewhere between 200-300kms away from Licht after opening a dimensional gate and launch air strike at 100% after releasing some casual air strikes at him so he can activate CA and be exhausted and immobile She wins R2 and 3 if she goes by this tactic.

The fight in anime is irrelevant. It has a lot of non-canon stuff. Licht's light magic was slowed down in the anime.

Even in the anime, the area was entire island.

https://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/023b11aefd6a005852173cd6dd5fdba61563890625_full.png

The rest of area was probably just area without civilians. Julius created that spell just to protect all of civilians.

Dude, the area got STOPPED TIME. The attacks around the island launched at him even if they entered the area they would have been instantly stopped. The main reason why Julius sometimes thrown the time orbs.

Julius' Mana Zone is around 5-10 meters. He can still see future in front of him so he can anticipate her attacks. Seeing the future >>>>>> sensing shit from 300 kilometers. Julius can probably teleport in that range too, which would explain why he is always to watch Captains fighting and Marx couldn't even see him leaving.

Umm, stopped before they were launched and not in Mana Zone range? In that case he could stop Licht in time, but he kept distance.

Not the entire island if you're abiding by the literal sense.

>The rest of area was probably just area without civilians. Julius created that spell just to protect all of civilians

You can say it after it has been confirmed. A bit too early rn.

It was an instantaneous spell, nobody mentioned or nothing was shown for it to be a spell having an active duration of a set period.

Sensing shit from a hundred kilometres and dropping bombs that are larger than the Clover Kingdom sounds better than seeing your own future of you being vaporised.

Julius can probably teleport in that range too huh...

>Umm, stopped before they were launched and not in Mana Zone range? In that case he could stop Licht in time, but he kept distance.

You misunderstood me. Anyways, His zone is just mere few metres and that isn't gonna help him survive star shaping attacks.

>You can say it after it has been confirmed. A bit too early rn.

Again. Licht created that attack to kill ALL the humans in Clover Kingdom. Why would he leave few of them on the end of the Kingdom, if he wanted to kill all of them? And why Julius' attack was the same size? Isn't it strange?

>Sensing shit from a hundred kilometres and dropping bombs that are larger than the Clover Kingdom sounds better than seeing your own future of you being vaporised.

Ummm. When you see future it's literally precognition and he can see her attacks to dodge them or actually stop her in time before she does anything dude. Patry himself said:

"This man uses the combination of Mana Zone and Time Acceleration."

He heavily held back against Patry to not kill William, as he is his precious and important student. He did all to only incap him which was hard. Of course he got hit by Patry once because of that.

Mana Zone is few meters which should be really enough with seeing these attacks in future.

I don't think Jibril even uses that shit in character for the start. Anyway, with Julius' teleporting and EE, he could instantly **** her, of course based on page. Andd EVEN if he'll somehow die, which I don't see happening when he is actually not limited by holding back, he still can comeback like he did in the manga due to the stored time in his tattoo and resurrecting and knowing about all of Jibril's abilities.

In normal battle, he IS going for the kill and will do everything to instantly end the battle. If her ability is not always on, then she's going to be erased.

>Ummm. When you see future it's literally precognition and he can see her attacks to dodge them or actually stop her in time before she does anything dude

Jibril still outranges Julius.

>He heavily held back against Patry to not kill William, as he is his precious and important student. He did all to only incap him which was hard. Of course he got hit by Patry once because of that.

Show me feats greater than the ones he displayed till now. It's like Saitama now, he's said to be more powerful than what he actually shows but we still scale him by his feats shown.

>Mana Zone is few meters which should be really enough with seeing these attacks in future

Seeing futureÔëácountering Multi-continental attacks Even if he can see it how do you track someone who's on another dimension than you? She was made by a god higher than 11D at his strongest fyi.

>I don't think Jibril even uses that shit in character for the start

Bloodlusted Jibril will definitely do it. It's even shown in the movie.

>Anyway, with Julius' teleporting and EE, he could instantly **** her

Uh, teleportation does not equalise with dimensional gates. Plus she can casually just blitz anywhere she can see at infinite speed, try to refrain from foul languages on discussion posts.

>he still can comeback like he did in the manga due to the stored time in his tattoo and resurrecting and knowing about all of Jibril's abilities.

First he have to live for another 40 years. You're just basically throwing your guesses around now.

>In normal battle, he IS going for the kill and will do everything to instantly end the battle

He pretty much looks down on his opponents tbh. And like I said, you're just throwing your guesses around with no evidence to back it up.

>If her ability is not always on, then she's going to be erased.

How do you suppose he's going to kill an immortal being? Tell me the ways, please.

Edit; I'm out for sleep. Will be able to reply only after 12 hours or so.

Huh, okay

He literally said during the battle that he don't want to hurt William's body. That's why he held back. What don't you understand?

She spams Multi Continental attacks? I don't know

Alright. A question, to know - is her attack and reaction speed infinite? If it is, can I have some scans? Refrain from foul language? Sorry if you feel offended, but I don't think it's prohibited here. Everyone uses it here.

Another 40 years, for? Didn't he comeback just next morning in the manga?

He instantly erased two fodders just in case, it's funny how you think I'm throwing this around. Have you even read his fights? He never underestimates his opponents.

...eh... You really should know that Immortality, and TYPE 1 doesn't stop being erased from existence. Look at Existence Erasure page. Julius' attacks negate dura. Jibril only has immortality type 1, it means that she is only living forever. She doesn't have type 10, 9, 5 or 3 with Low-Godly regen to not be erased... Hell, she doesn't even have regen

And yeah, if her attacks aren't omnidirectional, then there's actually small chance that these will actually hit him.

Also why the match was removed? Even if she has infinite speed via space travel, if it's not instantaneous Julius just sees what she will do in the future, speed amp himself and Erase Jibril

What is this bullshit...

Honestly the match will stay. First, you can't change the rules to make you character win. It's okay if it's a stomp but in this case it was not. Second, as long as the match was added you should not change the rules, make another thread for that if you want.

I will make the victory back again

SpookyShadow said:
I still wonder how would she be 1-B if all of her race at once would stand a chance against a 1-B guy.
I honestly don't know either. It was never explained. Maybe they just meant incapping him, or knocking his physical body out? Not sure at this point.

Though, Jibril does have spatial destruction attacks, can easily spam and use spatial transport, and the Flūgel have devices called Materialization Shiori which is basically a reality-altering game that takes place in an alternate universe, and has the capacity to destroy universes. If it weren't for Tet's laws, the Flūgel would've probably erased everything from existence by now.

NGNLverse is still going to be undergoing changes for quite a while, and it's likely she'll get even more upgrades later on.

>He literally said during the battle that he don't want to hurt William's body. That's why he held back. What don't you understand?

He did say he doesn't want to harm Vangence's physical body and restricted himself but you can not just estimate yourself about his powers he didn't even display. We're judging only by the feats performed.

>She spams Multi Continental attacks? I don't know

I never said her spamming Multi-continental attacks. Each of her casual air strikes are country level attacks. Dude had to use his ultimate to stop an attack that is as large as a country but not in AP, mind that.

>Another 40 years, for? Didn't he comeback just next morning in the manga?

Is misunderstanding Statements a new type of tactic to avoid things? Julius saved time in his 40 years of life for him to reborn himself in his teens. It took him 40 years of saving time in his tattoo on his forehead to be able to pool 13 years.Do you think he can resurrect himself again right after getting killed by consecutive air strikes? Can he save enough time in just few seconds to resurrect himself again? I don't think so.

It's just wishful thinking of yours that he can touch Jibril with her infinite speed and spatial gates and with Flugel precognition that can react in microseconds. Light travels a distance of 300m in 1micro second. And according to the site's info she can react in under 3 microseconds (900m and since he's said to be FTL let's increase the distance to 9kms per every 3 microseconds) so for Julius to touch her when her sensory range is over 100kms with infinite speed you need an infinite speed to get close to her before she can even react. Time stops and you distorts the space when you move at infinite speed. That includes to Julius too. When Jibril just blitz through Julius' head with infinite speed, the time around him will also stop. He's into human on top of that. I don't know how you're going to erase am immortal (here, Type1 for you feel good) with a body that can withstand space bending force and attacks that are at dwarf planet level. He took 40 years to save a time of 13 years, how is he gonna reverse a being that lived over 6400 years? Let alone can he even match her speed. I wonder how many decades it'll take for him to injure Jibril and then reverse a time of 6400 years lols. There are different ways of erasing an existence, just destroy the target till up to subatomic particles or go to past and kill the mother before he/she is born and etc. But I don't know what kind of existence erasure does Julius use? Reverse time so hard that they don't exist? Is that it? Lul. I don't know so if you can show me the scan of him performing existence erasure then it'd be helpful.

Shuvi who withstood (to some extent) Jibril's attacks got her arm cut off by Jibril's scythe so with that in mind. Jibril just holds the scythe at the level of Julius's head and speed blitz through him like that in infinite speed and he dies with his brain getting sliced into two. He resurrects?(I'm being optimistic here now) barrage of country level casual air strikes finishes him for good. EZ.

Back