• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesus bullies a little kid

anyway, Frisk can't kill Jesus because low AP and Jesus' Regenerationn, and Jesus can't kill Frisk because high durability and low-godly.

either inconclusive or Jesus' aura brings peace to Frisk's heart, thus winning by a form of incap

From what I understand, they have to want to kill each other unless they have a way to override said desire to kill. Which Jesus could do via his aura, supposedly

That title made my day.

Anyway, Inconclusive.

Frisk can't be killed permanently because he can continuously reset, but other than that, he's just a kid with a stick. I can't imagine him defeating someone physically much stronger than him, that can turn his blood into wine.

Also, btw, Jesus' resurrection takes 3 days, so it's not combat applicable.

Jesus doesn't need to resurrect; he can heal any wounds that he receives from Frisk

Huesito88 said:
More like little kid attacks Jesus
that would be a thing if frisk wasn't too weak to properly damage unless aiming for the eye, wich is rather hard with a stick when the enemy can just transmutate your blood.

GyroNutz said:
From what I understand, they have to want to kill each other unless they have a way to override said desire to kill. Which Jesus could do via his aura, supposedly
Frisk is controlled by a 2-B and hosts the embodiment of violence and greed...

GyroNutz said:
When has Chara ever intervened with Frisk refusing to kill?
Pacifist ending? Also, kinda ignored the 2-B entity controlling them, did ya?

(and don't say "chara allowed for the pacifist route", it was so that they could get out and do it differently)

(and don't say "chara allowed for the pacifist route", it was so that they could get out and do it differently)

proof?

also the fact that this is a very specific version of Frisk that has a 2-B helping her makes this thread seem very spite-y

GyroNutz said:
also the fact that this is a very specific version of Frisk that has a 2-B helping her makes this thread seem very spite-y
What..?

How does having higher dimensional consciousness make this a stomp?

I'm asking for proof that Chara will help Frisk when they only show one instance of doing so, being the pacifist-geno ending (which happens over an unquantfiable time)

GyroNutz said:
I'm asking for proof that Chara will help Frisk when they only show one instance of doing so, being the pacifist-geno ending (which happens over an unquantfiable time)
First, your ignoring the anomaly, who would be unafected by jesus at best, and laugh at him at worst.

Second, why would chara allow anybody to mindhax their host?

GyroNutz said:
Also, this is wrong. While unlikely, charismatic persuasion can be used to win, assuming it works anyways

>Makes a thread where Jesus' only possible way of winning is countered by the fact that this is a very specific version of Frisk with a 2-B helping her

>Argues for Frisk in their own thread

>Asks how Frisk can win then proceeds to explain a way that they could possibly win

>No spite whatsoever

To answer your obvious question, Frisk would outlast until Jesus is too tired to use his powers.

'First, your ignoring the anomaly, who would be unafected by jesus at best, and laugh at him at worst.'

...or they'd act in-character and just take actions according to Frisk's emotions, like it says on their profile? And don't even think about saying this Frisk is different; this Frisk is no different from pacifist Frisk sans the ending which is all Chara's doing.

'Second, why would chara allow anybody to mindhax their host?'

Because they've never been shown to intervene with something like that before, and saying they would is headcanon.

If Frisk will no longer have the desire to kill via Jesus' aura then Jesus wins. If not, then Frisk outlasts. Feel free to make whatever arguments you want but I'm unfollowing

To answer your obvious question, Frisk would outlast until Jesus is too tired to use his powers.

What..? Frisk has the body of a little child, and their ressurection puts the enemy in top condition! Do you even know how their powers work, there is a profile about it.

..or they'd act in-character and just take actions according to Frisk's emotions, like it says on their profile? And don't even think about saying this Frisk is different; this Frisk is no different from pacifist Frisk sans the ending which is all Chara's doing.

Yeah, by SBA they, and they in plural for the anomaly as well, are in a fighting mentality, and aura will not affect the anomaly, who controls every action frisk has.

Because they've never been shown to intervene with something like that before, and saying they would is headcanon.

If Frisk will no longer have the desire to kill via Jesus' aura then Jesus wins. If not, then Frisk outlasts. Feel free to make whatever arguments you want but I'm unfollowing

Yeah, doesn't mean they just stand idly by as their source of immortality is lost.

Again, all actions frisk takes are taken by the anomaly, who is a dimension to high to affect for jesus

Frisk doesn't outlast because Reset isn't a normal resurrection, but simply resetting the fight, meaning Jesus won't even notice it, and his stamina will be back to normal.

Back