• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale vs Overlord (Frisk vs Aura)

Without extreme smurfery...

Arthas and Ainz

A **** ton of resistances, borderline immunity to Garou's Radiation, and an in-character that incaps that combo the instant the fight starts
I know Ainz, but I don't know the other one... Well there's always some more deadly combination I suppose, Garou and Frisk aren't the only cards in my sleeve, they're simply my favorite because the power to go back in time and redo your mistakes + adaptation + reactive evolution are a fun broken combination.

Although characters like Ainz and Arthas are a tricky character type to find a counter among my favorites.

I know Ainz, but I don't know the other one... Well there's always some more deadly combination I suppose, Garou and Frisk aren't the only cards in my sleeve, they're simply my favorite because the power to go back in time and redo your mistakes + adaptation + reactive evolution are a fun broken combination.

Although characters like Ainz and Arthas are a tricky character type to find a counter among my favorites.
Yeah, Arthas' vast array of resistances and defensive shit plus Ainz' hax and World Item Resistances is a nasty combo

Like, I have worse, but that's leaning into smurfery

Thats one of em yeah

Plenty of resistances, and the capability to put down easily put the combo down at will

If you really wanted something fucky, anything involving Archaon would god-stomp
The bad thing about characters for me, like this is that they are full of hax that makes it difficult to resist, I prefer it when someone wins by beating with a long and very visual fight, generally fights like this end with the opponent simply using their hax instantly and it's over the fight is a bit tedious.
But that's a preference on my part, that's why I have a soft spot for characters with strong willpower and Frisk & Garou are two great examples of this.

The bad thing about characters for me, like this is that they are full of hax that makes it difficult to resist, I prefer it when someone wins by beating with a long and very visual fight, generally fights like this end with the opponent simply using their hax instantly and it's over the fight is a bit tedious.
But that's a preference on my part, that's why I have a soft spot for characters with strong willpower and Frisk & Garou are two great examples of this.
Garou is a god-awful example in like 2 or 3 of his keys lmfao

Like, the man has vibrations he spams that turns bones and organs to paste on-touch and Cosmic Fear has broken ass Radiation lol

Yeah, Arthas' vast array of resistances and defensive shit plus Ainz' hax and World Item Resistances is a nasty combo

Like, I have worse, but that's leaning into smurfery
Wait, does Ainz have any hax that can reverse the fusion of Garou and Frisk?

Garou is a god-awful example in like 2 or 3 of his keys lmfao

Like, the man has vibrations he spams that turns bones and organs to paste on-touch and Cosmic Fear has broken ass Radiation lol
Frankly I didn't intend to use Cosmic Garou, maybe monster Garou, but Cosmic doesn't passive radiation is annoying.

Well when it comes to characters with a lot of hax I have Vandalieu as one of them.

I also have some characters from Steven Universe, inorganic physiology like that of gems is very useful to resist a couple of haxs

I mean by that time he'd have already used Hellflame or something similar and just bodied the combo lol
But like Frisk's determination wouldn't bring the fusion back with the memories of death? Does Hellflame have something like mental destruction or something on that level?
Let's just say Garoustans are really annoying lol
Well, I can't exactly disagree, since matches with him always have the same arguments and it's a bit overwhelming the number of defenders that go for the head

But like Frisk's determination wouldn't bring the fusion back with the memories of death? Does Hellflame have something like mental destruction or something on that level?
ALL hellfire in Overlord destroys the mind and soul very fast.

And worse then the split that happens with UT Magic
Well, I can't exactly disagree, since matches with him always have the same arguments and it's a bit overwhelming the number of defenders that go for the head
Yeah lol

ALL hellfire in Overlord destroys the mind and soul very fast.

And worse then the split that happens with UT Magic
Well, I knew from the beginning that mind hax was one of the weaknesses of the fusion, I'm just sad that you found a combination so quickly, it took like 3 minutes for you to get a fusion that beat my combination, it looks like I'll have to be more cruel with my choices for fusion from now on...

Well, I knew from the beginning that mind hax was one of the weaknesses of the fusion, I'm just sad that you found a combination so quickly, it took like 3 minutes for you to get a fusion that beat my combination, it looks like I'll have to be more cruel with my choices for fusion from now on...
Trust me, I have worse lol

I could combo Archaon with like Setrous and get infinite layered 4-D resistances on just about every hax on the wiki and 1-A smurf hax

Or Archaon with SCP-682 to get tier 0 Immortality and 1-A+ reactive evolution and 1-A smurf hax

Trust me, I have worse lol

I could combo Archaon with like Setrous and get infinite layered 4-D resistances on just about every hax on the wiki and 1-A smurf hax

Or Archaon with SCP-682 to get tier 0 Immortality and 1-A+ reactive evolution and 1-A smurf hax
I'm sorry, but SCP-682 is banned from any tournament I do or will do, I refuse to let this shitty lizard enter any tournament of mine.

Aura AP: Low 7-C (3.73 Kilotons), In reality it should be lower than that... By the way, they should make it clearer what the AP of Overlord's Low 7-C is, I'm not even sure if this is the correct AP
If you checked the comments, you'd know it was 1.47 Kilotons.

Also, "it should be lower" doesn't really apply when Guardians/Ainz have dogshit for feats and could be argued to be Tier 6, to 5-B, all the way to 3-A or Low 2-C!

The reason they aren't is that Fallen Down is fucky and the World Devourer is... strange in the context of it's feat.

So we went for the next best thing, which was a ****** up sequence of events to try and get medieval sizes so we could calc Ainz's Nuclear Blast.

Cocytus' feat was also an option and could probably be calced too, but this is what we went for.

If you checked the comments, you'd know it was 1.47 Kilotons.
So the difference is 4.455x Frisk has a better chance of winning now... More previous knowledge about Aura's abilities and this becomes a fun match to watch...
Also, "it should be lower" doesn't really apply when Guardians/Ainz have dogshit for feats and could be argued to be Tier 6, to 5-B, all the way to 3-A or Low 2-C!
5-B? 3-A!? Low 2-C!!!? What hell!?!?!?

So the difference is 4.455x Frisk has a better chance of winning now... More previous knowledge about Aura's abilities and this becomes a fun match to watch...
Why does Frisk need prior knowledge? Lol
5-B? 3-A!? Low 2-C!!!? What hell!?!?!?
Final boss of Yggdrasil has world destroying feats, the fragments of those worlds it destroyed made world items.

Really depends on how ya take the feat

Why does Frisk need prior knowledge? Lol
idk
Final boss of Yggdrasil has world destroying feats, the fragments of those worlds it destroyed made world items.

Really depends on how ya take the feat
This could also be High 6-A, as it could be considered a world destroyer, but I doubt it is 3-A or Low 2-C, there are no feats that support these two worthless tiers that Overlord has countless hard negg hax , so IDK

Well I'm not an expert anyway, but with the information I have it doesn't seem to be that high...

Bump, Now that Frisk and Aura have a closer AP, does anyone who voted previously want to rethink their vote? Frisk now has the AP needed to damage Aura

Bump, Now that Frisk and Aura have a closer AP, does anyone who voted previously want to rethink their vote? Frisk now has the AP needed to damage Aura
It is insanely OOC for Pascifist Frisk to fight someone. And Aura can't exactly break the mercy button or something like that.

This could also be High 6-A, as it could be considered a world destroyer, but I doubt it is 3-A or Low 2-C, there are no feats that support these two worthless tiers that Overlord has countless hard negg hax , so IDK

Well I'm not an expert anyway, but with the information I have it doesn't seem to be that high...
(I said tier 6 mate) The point was, what we're doing Is a fairly large low-ball and you should be glad people who wank at every opportunity aren't at the head of the show.

(I said tier 6 mate) The point was, what we're doing Is a fairly large low-ball and you should be glad people who wank at every opportunity aren't at the head of the show.
Well in fact, for a verse with so much hax to have such a low tier is weird.
It is insanely OOC for Pascifist Frisk to fight someone. And Aura can't exactly break the mercy button or something like that.
Wait is 8-A just for Pacifist Frisk?

I thought neutral and genocide also went to 8-A

Well in fact, for a verse with so much hax to have such a low tier is weird.

Wait is 8-A just for Pacifist Frisk?

I thought neutral and genocide also went to 8-A
Genocide never goes 8-A no, but for that Low 2-C durability to take effect, it is Pascifist that has that, neutral I think just scales to their AP in durability

Genocide never goes 8-A no, but for that Low 2-C durability to take effect, it is Pascifist that has that, neutral I think just scales to their AP in durability
Wait a minute, Frisk has Multiversal durability?! Man, Frisk's profile is a bit confusing...

Aura can literally land 1 trillion attacks and that wouldn't do anything to Frisk... Lol, if I restricted the match to the only wincon being death would Aura be able to win after all? Not that I'm going to do that of course

Aura can literally land 1 trillion attacks and that wouldn't do anything to Frisk... Lol, if I restricted the match to the only wincon being death would Aura be able to win after all? Not that I'm going to do that of course
Yeah that's why hax was my argument, cause both can't really do shit to the other so it's who gets their hax off first, and Aura can be reactive instead of proactive so she wins

Back