• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cool doesn't matter as those city people didn't hate him in a unspeakable way.
Dead sure Frisk wasn't hated as most people of the underworld were generally nice. Anyways, Subaru's manipulation count is still hundreds of times more also he did manage to get the support of the villagers who absolutely hated Emilia and any bad things that happened were almost always blamed on her till he intervened.
Pretty sure thats mind manipulation. She forces you to become her slave she doesn't force you to feel an emotion.
No, her authority forces all emotions to be amplified. She has previously killed Subaru by amplifying his fear with another boys causing a chain reaction of infinite fear. This also extends to physical damage as she kills a city block of people by throwing a kid down all the while the crowd chanted for the kid to die since she forced her own emotions on them
Lmao thats actually the one i was talking about, but yeah as you saw thats not how SI works
Frisk can still make them give up on fighting or just make him their ally.
Making somebody your ally isnt considered a wincon as its usually mutual not to mention Subaru also has SI comparable to if not greater than Frisks

Dead sure Frisk wasn't hated as most people of the underworld were generally nice. Anyways, Subaru's manipulation count is still hundreds of times more also he did manage to get the support of the villagers who absolutely hated Emilia and any bad things that happened were almost always blamed on her till he intervened.
Dude. Humans ******* tortured them for years. They hated frisk.
Both are negated fra
Its not on the profile. I am ******* out man.

Dude. Humans ******* tortured them for years. They hated frisk.
Interesting lore, I will finish undertale first. But thats still a much lower count than Subaru's so at best i will allow them to be equal
Its not on the profile. I am ******* out man.
It doesn't necessarily need to be on the profile when the feats are quite blatant not to mention the RZ profiles are out dated af, they are getting revisions

Interesting lore, I will finish undertale first. But thats still a much lower count than Subaru's so at best i will allow them to be equal
They also had 6 souls and 7th is enough for them to escape their torment. But frisk still influenced them
It doesn't necessarily need to be on the profile when the feats are quite blatant not to mention the RZ profiles are out dated af, they are getting revisions
No. Thats not how it works. We look at the profiles and looks like he doesnt have it so. You are kinda breaking the rules rn

They also had 6 souls and 7th is enough for them to escape their torment. But frisk still influenced them
Yeah i know
No. Thats not how it works. We look at the profiles and looks like he doesnt have it so. You are kinda breaking the rules rn
Its not unusual for feats and references to be used from places not listed as the profiles arent being constantly updated and are thus usally behind or missing some information. A good example is how a lot of Ainz's haxes aren't listed but are still usable in his matches

Its not unusual for feats and references to be used from places not listed as the profiles arent being constantly updated and are thus usally behind or missing some information. A good example is how a lot of Ainz's haxes aren't listed but are still usable in his matches
Thats not suppose to happen though. Thats literally rule breaking.

This is Peak determination, not the Key in each we are using.
You are trolling. Wtf?? I am out man go ahead use powers and resistances that are not on the profile neither on any CRT

"while Frisk is with Immense Determination (Varies from 9-B to 9-A, at least 8-B with Immense Determination)."

You are trolling. Wtf?? I am out man go ahead use powers and resistances that are not on the profile neither on any CRT

"while Frisk is with Immense Determination (Varies from 9-B to 9-A, at least 8-B with Immense Determination)."
Immense determination and peak determination are different keys

You can whine about it but the profiles are there for more of a general idea than a 100% accurate description of everything the character can possibly do.
Sadly thats just now hot the site works. You cannot just add powers mid thread, what can he do about sleep hax btw?
Immense determination and peak determination are different keys
Hmm alright then, what about sleep hax?

Not reading Peak determination here lol
And Frisk should't even have that power because Asriel already had feelings, Frisk Just SI him but whatever.

Ignore the to mention.

Btw, i think Frisk have a advantage against Subaru, that being Subaru won't remember Frisk deaths, but Frisk wiil remember every time Subaru dies and his own reloads.

Ignore the to mention.

Btw, i think Frisk have a advantage against Subaru, that being Subaru won't remember Frisk deaths, but Frisk wiil remember every time Subaru dies and his own reloads.
Why wouldn't he remember them?

He doesnt have Acasuality 1. What can Subaru do about sleep manipulation?
Subaru is going to get Acausality type 1. Beatrice will wake Subaru up as someone else mentioned. Also, how does the sleep manipulation work?

No exactly, since Beatrice is Optimal equipament.

Why?
1. Beatrice will be added as standard equipment actually.

2. Subaru being able to remember people after the timeline has been manipulated via causality manipulation is enough to qualify for Type 1, along with him obviously remembering stuff after resets.

It is actually for a similar reason that Frisk has Acausality Type 1.

This threads is making me remember the time someone made Goku vs Ryuko If, and a guy as saying that Ryuko wins because of abilities that she don't have on profile.

I think they altering memories, not actually change It the past, If that's as the case, Rem and everyone that as eaten for glutony should have disappered, not entered a coma.
They did alter the past.

For example, when the White Whale got rid of Rem. Not only did no one remember her, but all evidence of her even existing in the first place was erased. Like her room in Roswaal's mansion was gone.

I think this match should just be called inconclusive. It was supposed to have already concluded as that anyway.

Seems like Natsukis profile sucks ass so yeah I agree tbh.
It could definitely be a lot better. It's just an older page that hasn't received the best care. He's missing a few basic things like Social Influencing and Supernatural Willpower lmfao. When those are some of his most used and most notable abilities.

It could definitely be a lot better. It's just an older page that hasn't received the best care. He's missing a few basic things like Social Influencing and Supernatural Willpower lmfao. When those are some of his most used and most notable abilities.
Alright then this can be closed and added to the profiles.

Back