• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale vs Overlord (Frisk vs Aura)

Yeah that's why hax was my argument, cause both can't really do shit to the other so it's who gets their hax off first, and Aura can be reactive instead of proactive so she wins
I thought it was because of Frisk's ability to return from death... Wow, this match was way beyond my expectations... I'll need to study Frisk's profile more carefully before using it.

I thought it was because of Frisk's ability to return from death... Wow, this match was way beyond my expectations... I'll need to study Frisk's profile more carefully before using it.
Frisk is pretty much unmatchable unless you got a character with good incap options

bump

To make the match more fun I changed it to Neutral Frisk, I'm sorry if this is a bit late, but I put the wrong version of Frisk to fight, I didn't want the 2-C durability version.

I don't imagine Frisk could spare Aura and sleep hax won't work. Aura taking Frisk down in a way that matters is very iffy tho. I'ma go with incon.

(POV: You were too lazy to read the whole thread so far so you just went with that)

I don't imagine Frisk could spare Aura and sleep hax won't work. Aura taking Frisk down in a way that matters is very iffy tho. I'ma go with incon.

(POV: You were too lazy to read the whole thread so far so you just went with that)
Vote counted, in fact this is neutral Frisk, who is willing to use violence in this case and the AP distance is not that great so Frisk can damage Aura.

Vote counted, in fact this is neutral Frisk, who is willing to use violence in this case and the AP distance is not that great so Frisk can damage Aura.
Ah so when Frisk comes to understand that mercy isn't an option they will inveitably resort to violence. Still, with their base neutral stats, I can't see Frisk taking Aura down. Aura is sizably stronger, more nimble and agile, tougher, and far more skilled, with more combat experience too. That's on top of her basic arsenal of abilities whereas Frisk has nothing going for them that really matters here besides time manipulation. Tho, I wonder, is DT amplification considered valid/viable in versus match's? Cause realistically, if Frisk felt that Aura was overwhelming to a certain extent, Frisk would just get a DT amp and win anyways, even if it takes some retries. Frisk can go from being vaguely albeit significantly superior to fodder Froggit's (enough to kill them in a couple hits and tank some of their attacks) to being capable of defeating Asgore with a somewhat comparable degree of difficulty even if they have the same base stats for each battle, despite the fact that Asgore is unfathomably stronger than a Froggit, and their peak as demonstrated is matching the godly state of Asriel, which speaks for itself. The only opponent Frisk failed to adapt to was Omega Flowey, but that was likely due to particular circumstances given that they later went on to match a being unfathomably more powerful than Omega Flowey right after.

If Frisk's stats aren't considered to be capped in versus battles, there is no reason to presume they couldn't adapt to Aura after a few deaths and just win anyways, with the DT amp on top of their accumulated experience from previous losses. If it is...ehhhh I might still lean towards incon. Frisk's experiences fighting Aura would help them overtime, but without further DT amp, I can't see Frisk really managing to close the various gaps between them enough with just additional experience, which makes my vote still lean towards an incon.

Last edited:
Back