• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale vs Overlord (Frisk vs Aura)

Neutral Frisk vs Aura

Frisk Equipaments: Cell Phone, Temy Armor, Worn Dagger, Sea Tea and many hp restore items

Aura Equipaments: All your standard equipment

Frisk AP: 8-A (329.95 Tons), higher with your dagger

Aura AP: Low 7-C (1.47 Kilotons), In reality it should be lower than that...

AP diference: 4.45x

Speed Equal

Frisk LS: Peak Human

Aura LS: Class 25

Frisk, the Human:
Aura, the Dark Elf: 6 (@XxZetsuxX, @DaReaperMan, @Epiccheev, @Dragonite007, @noninho, @RinneItachi )
Inconclusive: 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Last edited:
Frisk via SI + Sleep manip + Infinite retries which means adapting + Amps with items

Aura has no answer to this

What does Aura lead with in character? From what I can see on her profile, she has multiple abilities that could just end the fight from the start like petrifying with just a gaze.

What does Aura lead with in character? From what I can see on her profile, she has multiple abilities that could just end the fight from the start like petrifying with just a gaze.
I remember that in one battle she used her whip to launch attacks and while in another she ordered her animals to kill some humans, in addition to the fight between her and shalltea.

Give Aura prior knowledge, or don't, I think she wins via hax after awhile, specifically, the multitude amount of shit she has just by breathing with a skill active, none of which Frisk can deal with cause they don't kill.

And Aura views humanity in nothing but contempt(you could compare them to rocks in her eyes), and unlike Undyne(someone else Frisk couldn't spare and whatnot) Aura isn't about to have her life saved by frisk to make sparing her an option.

Give Aura prior knowledge, or don't, I think she wins via hax after awhile, specifically, the multitude amount of shit she has just by breathing with a skill active, none of which Frisk can deal with cause they don't kill.

And Aura views humanity in nothing but contempt(you could compare them to rocks in her eyes), and unlike Undyne(someone else Frisk couldn't spare and whatnot) Aura isn't about to have her life saved by frisk to make sparing her an option.
That sleep hax though, She has no answer, Frisk just needs like 2-4 turns i think (I might be wrong)

That sleep hax though, She has no answer, Frisk just needs like 2-4 turns i think (I might be wrong)
Aura is pretty aware of what would be seen as a status effect, so she'd probably immediately go for her hax options if she felt herself getting sleepy.

Aura is pretty aware of what would be seen as a status effect, so she'd probably immediately go for her hax options if she felt herself getting sleepy.
Frisk has amps to boost her speed she can easily evade attacks

As for her breathing skill, How does that work? Is that mainly mind manip or empathic ;-;?

Frisk has immense willpower and can move from being paralyzed, Aura making Frisk feel fear might not work

Frisk has immense willpower and can move from being paralyzed, Aura making Frisk feel fear might not work
You'd need proof of Frisk dealing with fear via sheer Willpower. Or being made to feel other extreme emotions
And if Frisk is about to get petrified what stops her from resetting quick? Unless it's instant
It is instant.
Frisk has amps to boost her speed she can easily evade attacks
Aura's breath has massive AoE lol

Honestly though, Aura was probably the best option here, Sebas would fall to the SI, Cocytus is too Unga Bunga to hax, Albedo would never fall to SI but may get sleep haxed, Shalltear is the same as Albedo and can't sleep for being Undead...

And Demiurge just waves his hand and obliterates Frisk's mind and soul, the former of which needs proof of being able to time rewind from. Or orders Frisk to go down. Or insert other hax here

Ainz kind of just either talks to Frisk and uno reverse SI's them or despair auras them in some way

You'd need proof of Frisk dealing with fear via sheer Willpower. Or being made to feel other extreme emotions
I mean, They can break out of a 2-B paralysis inducement while 8-A, I don't see how that wouldn't work

And survive with 0.00000000000001 Hp etc etc through sheer willpower

I believe this is enough, No?
It is instant.
Does she start with that?
Aura's breath has massive AoE lol
Sea tea makes them go up a tier in speed, Hypersonic+ speed is enough to make her outran the explosion

I mean, They can break out of a 2-B paralysis inducement while 8-A, I don't see how that wouldn't work

And survive with 0.00000000000001 Hp etc etc through sheer willpower

I believe this is enough, No?
No. You need actual FEATS of breaking out of fear like that.
Does she start with that?
No.
Sea tea makes them go up a tier in speed, Hypersonic+ speed is enough to make her outran the explosion
Ah yes, the invisible air being breathed at Frisk, which haxes them to hell and back because they don't have prior knowledge.
True reset is also a wincon i think?
uh, no, that's an automatic self-BFR from Frisk lol
Frisk has clear mind which negates status inducement
Aura's fear Manipulation scares ******* half to death, Frisk wouldn't be able to use Clear Mind.

No. You need actual FEATS of breaking out of fear like that.
Then gg, Frisk doesn't have it (To my knowledge)
Ok
Ah yes, the invisible air being breathed at Frisk, which haxes them to hell and back because they don't have prior knowledge.
Didn't know it was invisible ;-;
uh, no, that's an automatic self-BFR from Frisk lol
Ah, That's a useless ability then 💀
Aura's fear Manipulation scares ******* half to death, Frisk wouldn't be able to use Clear Mind.
Why? Fear doesn't mean it paralyzes, Just makes you scared

Then gg, Frisk doesn't have it (To my knowledge)
Yeah, not a stomp, but I think Aura wins
Didn't know it was invisible ;-;
yeah, the anime puts color on it so people know WTF was happening
Ah, That's a useless ability then 💀
Yep!
Why? Fear doesn't mean it paralyzes, Just makes you scared
The one Aura fear'd couldn't at all think straight, and was immediately incapped by Aura's follow-up switch of emotion to complete servitude via emotion control

Yeah, not a stomp, but I think Aura wins

yeah, the anime puts color on it so people know WTF was happening

Yep!

The one Aura fear'd couldn't at all think straight, and was immediately incapped by Aura's follow-up switch of emotion to complete servitude via emotion control
Then yeah, I vote Aura

This topic is unexpectedly popular, I thought it would fall into oblivion...

Well DaReaper gave the impression that Aura kind of steps, would it change a lot if I gave Frisk prior knowledge? (It would be really cool if Frisk and Aura's AP were more similar, but anyway...)

If this turns out to be a stomp, would anyone have any suggestions to make the match more balanced?

I'm going to start counting votes tomorrow, for today I'm going to let the match soak a little...

This topic is unexpectedly popular, I thought it would fall into oblivion...

Well DaReaper gave the impression that Aura kind of steps, would it change a lot if I gave Frisk prior knowledge? (It would be really cool if Frisk and Aura's AP were more similar, but anyway...)

If this turns out to be a stomp, would anyone have any suggestions to make the match more balanced?
Nah, I don't think either needs prior knowledge to execute their wincons, this isn't stompy at all, it's just that Aura is more likely to execute what she needs to win faster

So let's move on to the questions and the vote count...
Why is true resent an auto BFR?
Does Aura petrification have any operating requirements? Is it done by magic or a special item? Does it have a duration? Does it kill the opponent or just leave them in a paralyzed state? Is it able to stop the target's thoughts too?
Is Aura's breath attack a spell or item effect? Is there any loading time? What exact effect would breathing have on Frisk?
It's kind of funny that theoretically Frisk should be able to resist the aura of fear, since that's one of the most basic things that someone with supernatural willpower should be able to do, especially since Frisk's willpower is capable of literally go back in time, but anyway... Votes counted...

Why is true resent an auto BFR?
Frisk is COMPLETELY departing the arena and likely can't be back in a week.
Does Aura petrification have any operating requirements? Is it done by magic or a special item? Does it have a duration? Does it kill the opponent or just leave them in a paralyzed state? Is it able to stop the target's thoughts too?
Stopping thoughts and being turned to stone, debatably Lethal, but Aura has to summon a Basilisk for it anyway and she's more likely to use her breath
Is Aura's breath attack a spell or item effect? Is there any loading time? What exact effect would breathing have on Frisk?
It's a skill, so vaguely Supernatural in it's start-up, but the effect is all natural in Aura's case.
It's kind of funny that theoretically Frisk should be able to resist the aura of fear, since that's one of the most basic things that someone with supernatural willpower should be able to do, especially since Frisk's willpower is capable of literally go back in time
yeah funny, that is the most common Supernatural Willpower thing is the one Frisk doesn't have lol
but anyway... Votes counted...
Good

Combinations are appealing, what would be the combination you thought of to end this exactly?
Without extreme smurfery...

Arthas and Ainz

A **** ton of resistances, borderline immunity to Garou's Radiation, and an in-character that incaps that combo the instant the fight starts

Back