• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does Frisk have sleep manipulation as a power?

When I was looking through Frisk’s profile I noticed that it had sleep manipulation, through their ability to make Knight Knight go to sleep. I May be extremely new here but isn’t this a massive leap of logic? Wouldn’t it make more sense to just assume Knight Knight can very easily fall asleep then to assume Frisk has an innate power to make monsters go to sleep.
My reasons for this being

Magik, who is often in the same battlefield as Knight Knight, does not fall asleep when hearing the song.

Frisk never uses this power on any other character even when doing so ) would make it so much easier to spare their opponents , or get off guard kills.

It’s not like it’s out of character for Frisk in the genocide route to use the act button to get what they want, and I find it hard to believe frisk wouldn’t try sleep manipulation
against a character like sans, when their entire strategy during that fight is to make them tired.

I feel like it’s much more logical to assume that frisk doesn’t have sleep manipulation but instead just noticed an easy way to social influence knight knight, and used it to their advantage, like they do with every other monster in the game

Last edited:
Bump. Actually, I'm pretty sure this can be applied now. It's a pretty uncontroversial CRT so only one staff vote is needed and the vote was casted a while ago so grace already ended.

Back