• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Because people want to end this quickly.....
Anyway this your suffer to discuss an PMMM character here,feel tired my friend?
Naa it is because ppl favour PMMM characters (Not you Kaltias since you bring up your points at least). If ppl really wanted it to be over they would vote based on points not bias.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well tbf,PMMM verse is really that strong and.......complicated.......
That is not a good reason to vote for them. In fact that is completely unfair. You dont say "well this verse is normally really strong so they must always win." What is the point of a debate then. Unless you are saying that you should ignonre the otherside because it is PMMM. Which is obviously bias. They may be haxxed but in some cases (like this one) they would be beaten. I also hate when they are given resistances to loads of things with really low showings (like mind manipulation). People even vote based on them doing out of character things (especially whenn Homura is brought in).

Naa of course more ppl will come in here screech (SAYAKA FRA) then leave. I hate debating against PMMM characters for this very reason but I hope that one day ppl would actually think for the other side.

Sayaka actually has experience dealing with other magical girls too. She fought Mami, Kyoko, Homura and probably a bunch of others in MagiReco.

Stuff that she has going for her is mostly being hard to kill, reality warping, soul manipulation, sleep manipulation and life absorption.

Kaltias said:
Sayaka actually has experience dealing with other magical girls too. She fought Mami, Kyoko, Homura and probably a bunch of others in MagiReco.
Stuff that she has going for her is mostly being hard to kill, reality warping, soul manipulation, sleep manipulation and life absorption.
The only thing she has going for her here is being hard to kill(which is still useless because Totsuka blade). She is too slow to do anything else before being Tsukuyomi, Kotomatsu and Izanamied out of existence.

Lol, votes for Sayaka are still valid. Except Itachi can resist soul manipulation and reality warping now?

It's just like votes for Itachi are also valid as well.

I do understand Rocker, you're complaining when people said Sayaka FRA because you said ppl favor PMMM but youre not complaining when people said Itachi FRA.

But ehh whatever.

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna watch from sidelines.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, votes for Sayaka are still valid. Except Itachi can resist soul manipulation and reality warping now?
It's just like votes for Itachi are also valid as well.
Not that he can resist them, but he is too fast for her too do them before she dies. You forget speed is not equalized.

Dat Dot said:
I do understand Rocker, you're complaining when people said Sayaka FRA because you said ppl favor PMMM but youre not complaining when people said Itachi FRA.
But ehh whatever.

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna watch from sidelines.
Yep, you dont understand what I was getting at.

I still don't think you should base mind hax on how many people it can effect at once, bt i'm not gonna spend any more time arguing for it because Itachi doesn't really need it in this fight.

I vote Itachi because of sharingan, speed, and susano.

Itachi is >>>>>>> Mach 1200

Sayaka is >>>>>>>> Mach 600

The gap is only 2 times. It's really not that big.

Besides if he really was fast enough to win before she can react, it would be a textbook blitz and Nico said speed equal in that case

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wait, can Sayaka get rid of Amaterasu? And do we consider seeing illusions to be the same as getting mind haxxed?
Well yes, that is what mind hacking is. As long as it affects the mind of the target.

I see,Itachi gets it via speed+limited precog,Amaterasu,Genjutsu varieties(Tsukuyomi,Izanagi,Izanami,Koto Amatsukami),Totsuka Blade,some really good skills in throwing kunais and shurikens.

There is no way for her to resist Tsukuyomi and especially Izanami and Koto Amatsukami without some decent feats.

Uh what.

I know that speed is unequal. I said that "Itachi blitzes" is not an argument because Nico said that it's equal if one of them blitzes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back