• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be very interesting if Itachi actually wins somehow.

Also, is Itachi can really use Izanagi though? Is he ever use it? I don't remember...

Dat Dot said:
This will be very interesting if Itachi actually wins somehow.
Also, is Itachi can really use Izanagi though? Is he ever use it? I don't remember...
Tbh honest he does not need it. But he would have needed to know it to be able to use izanami.

>Precog

Sayaka can see the alternate timelines of an infinite multiverse

>Skills

Those are easily in favor of the cosmic aware character with infinite lives of combat experience

I also kinda explained above how she resists most of Itachi's mind haxes except the planetary one

Kaltias said:
>Precog
Sayaka can see the alternate timelines of an infinite multiverse

>Skills

Those are easily in favor of the cosmic aware character with infinite lives of combat experience

I also kinda explained above how she resists most of Itachi's mind haxes except the planetary one
How she might resist them despite us saying multiple times that she does not have the feats to resist Kotomatsu and Izanami. Hell you even admitted that she can not resist Kotomatsu.

Also she has cosmic awareness, I dont know how that is precognition when it is just good senses. If it is precog it should say so on her profile.

Itachis precog shows the image of his targets next move by phyisical means,for example,she is going to hit with her right arm,Itachi sees the direction of the attack with a small muscle tension in her body.She cant resist his genjutsu varieties when they work on someone who can resist them and she never showed on mind haxing someone with resistance.Also,he is Edo,her mind manip is useless.Itachi either burns her with Amaterasu(she cant dodge that,she has to be faster than his eyes moveing to dodge that) either mind haxes then kills,kills with kunai or shuriken(yes in Naruto vers 7B characters can harm each other with Kunais and shurinkens),or crashes her with Susanoo.He is faster so he can do everything i wrote.

No, it means that she enters the battle knowing everything Itachi can do. Not everything that he will do.

But precog doesn't help dodging reality warping.

Yeah and your reasoning for Sayaka getting haxed isn't how we ever gauged haxes here. Controlling hundreds is from fodder, so what? The witch of the fortress is also fodder.

I conceded that the planetary one would work, but the others lack the feats to affect her. They affect hundreds, which is the scale that she no sells.

Kaltias said:
No, it means that she enters the battle knowing everything Itachi can do. Not everything that he will do.
But precog doesn't help dodging reality warping.

Yeah and your reasoning for Sayaka getting haxed isn't how we ever gauged haxes here. Controlling hundreds is from fodder, so what? The witch of the fortress is also fodder.

I conceded that the planetary one would work, but the others lack the feats to affect her. They affect hundreds, which is the scale that she no sells.
Guess I gotta state this all over again.

Numero uno. She is too slow. even with Reality warping Itachi would always hit first.

Teo. The controlling hundreds that is fodder to her is foddereized by occular jutsu which is foddereized by Itachi's Tsukuyomi which is fodderized by IT planet mind **** which is fodderized by Kotomatsu which is fodderized by Izanami.

Tres. He has Totsuka blade to seal her and well as forever burinign her with Amaterasu.

^^^Reality warping doesn't really mean anything unless she can use it in battle.

What can she do with reality warping?

And Itachi can affect someone with resistance to mind manip,I think there are people who agree with my point of view.

How does her reality warping works?Is it faster than him throwing a 1300 mhs+ kunai?

Ninjas who fight Itachi also know what he is capable of,but it doesnt help them,for example Kakashi.

If Itachi's precog works that way, he sees Sayaka gazing in his general direction then gets reality warped away.

Also, you guys are really overhyping the speed advantage. By the logic used here, Mach 600 characters can't be lightning timers because the bolt is too fast

Kaltias said:
If Itachi's precog works that way, he sees Sayaka gazing in his general direction then gets reality warped away.
Also, you guys are really overhyping the speed advantage. By the logic used here, Mach 600 characters can't be lightning timers because the bolt is too fast
No because his eye works instantly and there is no travel between being genjutsued (I guess you could say Light speed since it uses eye sight). But even Izanami works without eye sight. Kabuto blinded himself so that he was not affect by Itachi's genjutsu but he got caught by Izanami anyway. We dotn even know how or what she does to warp reality. For all I know she reality warps in a pen. Very useful in a fight.

Dat Dot said:
Didn't Itachi need Sasuke's help to use Inzanami?
Because he did not want to kill Kabuto. If not he would just oneshot him with Totsuke blade. Also he needed to hold him still because he was too fast.

For example, she can rearrange his body. Or turn him into something else. Or just make him vanish.

And a thought is indeed far faster than a gesture.

If you guys really want to keep up with that mind hax upscaling nonsense, be my guests. It's objectively not how things work here and not valid reasoning. Period

But nothing I have seen in either tells me the witches actually have useful reality warping. The best it would do is make Itachi very confused.

If you guys really want to keep up with that mind hax upscaling nonsense, be my guests. It's objectively not how things work here and not valid reasoning. Period

One of these days we need to have a thread of how we tier mind manipulation. We use tiering/scaling/classification for everything else.

Then I guess that you forgot Elly literally tearing Madoka to pieces with RW then putting her back together just to toy with her

YungManzi said:
One of these days we need to have a thread of how we tier mind manipulation. We use tiering/scaling/classification for everything else.
I agree.

And Kaltias when has she ever done that especially in character?

I really dont want to repeat it but,Koto Amatsukami works on Itachi with MS even when he is Edo(the ones that are immune to Infinity Tsukuyomi),he can reverse genjutsu of others,his Tsukuyomi works on people with resistance to mind manip.

He always starts his fight with genjutsu,there is no way for her to win if she has no resistance to it,and i dont see a resistance to mind manip in her profile.

Kaltias said:
Then I guess that you forgot Elly literally tearing Madoka to pieces with RW then putting her back together just to toy with her
I guess I did, it was like 3 years ago when I watched it after all. But Sayaka is not Elly unfortunately.

You right, Oktavia is superior to Elly in everything. Not equal. Elly simply shows that warping the enemy is perfectly possible. Oktavia has reality warping feats of her own anyway.

@Dz

Then reread it because it's right here. Btw mind hax that needs eye contact isn't working from 4 km distance

Izanami does not need eye contact. And at their speed 4km is nothing. she still has not used rw to tear someone or something apart in character.

But Itachi said Izanami is dangerous to use in actual combat

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-587-page-6.html

Is he going to use it on Sayaka though?

@ Kaltias

Itachi's basic genjutsu= eye contact or pointing at someone.

@Dz

Sayaka def has resistance to mind manipulation, the question is how far does her resistance go ( I ask this because I have seen plenty of star wars threads where it's gg mind hax but the other character has mind manipulation resistance).

Dat Dot said:
But Itachi said Izanami is dangerous to use in actual combat
http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-587-page-6.html

Is he going to use it on Sayaka though?
Because of how op it is and the fact that it uses up an eye. He still does not need it againt Sayaka it is just the nail in the coffin. It is like how Nukes are not allowed to be used in war. Or gases that quite literally burn ppl to death.

@YungManzi

Thanks for info.You are right about Star Wars threads,they are always like "Luke minhaxes","mindrape"etc.But I like them,cause it is actually fun.

The character of LoC Sayaka is literally "neutralize the opponent ASAP".

She hasn't used it on Homura because she doesn't want to kill her, and because Homura is resistant anyway.

She is going in a fight against an opponent who has multiple ways to beat her and she knows it, of course she'd try to kill him with her best stuff before he can pull them off.

Right so she might do something she has never been shown to do. She knows what he can do, it does not mean she knows he can beat her with it. And again she is still too slow.

Uh no. She might do something that we know for a fact she can do, that she knows she can do, which would be according to her character.

Also no. If she knows the extent of his abilities (which she does) she also knows that he can beat her with them.

He moves two metres while she moves 1. The speed gap is really small. Even more so when something as fast as a thought is a factor

And againt Izanami does not need distance as long as they can see each other his faster speed will edge out the win there. If they cannot see each other he has clones and substitution to distract her and go for an easy win. Via totsuka blade. Hell let me tell you how he can win with no mind hax.

Step 1. hide the moment battle begins.

Step 2. Throw out crow clones that move faster than your opponent to distract them.

Step 3. move into her blind spot when she is distracted.

Step 4. Seal her with Totsuke blade, dont even need to use the full Susanoo. easy win.

Ofcourse that is if he really does not want to use his eye for whateevr reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back