• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sayaka: 5 (+2 possibly)

Itachi: 3

At this point I seriously don't see why those two votes for Sayaka shouldn't be counted

Kaltias said:
So our debate above is me ignoring you?
Not you of course. Though tbh you never answered my point about Izanami. Considering that it is even better than Tsukuyomi I dont see Sayaka resisting it. And also Kotomas-whatever which is eve better that Izanami.

Their reasoning is sound it's just that they have to factored in Amaterasu which is something that does weaken Itachi to an extent

Nico-v11 said:
Their reasoning is sound it's just that they have to factored in Amaterasu which is something that does weaken Itachi to an extent
weaken??? I dont understand this is Edo itachi right? And what reasoning is sound exactly.

Hmmm maybe he wouldn't get weakened for being Edo Tensei. You might as well ask Kaltias about the reasoning.......I just made the thread

Nico-v11 said:
Hmmm maybe he wouldn't get weakened for being Edo Tensei. You might as well ask Kaltias about the reasoning.......I just made the thread
Dude if you are counting the votes you gotta be approving their reasons right? If not you can not count something that has been debunked. If ppl just counted votes without caring about their reasons behind them then every thread will end with favourites winning.

Ah ok.

Well just need to point out she still has the regen, so he needs to use aoe attacks to actually kill her. Not that it matters, she outranges with most of his abilities.

SomebodyData said:
Ah ok.
Well just need to point out she still has the regen, so he needs to use aoe attacks to actually kill her. Not that it matters, she outranges with most of his abilities.
Itachi is waay faster than her and has Susanoo for protection. Not to mention Yata mirror will reflect back most of her ranged attacks.

Itachi is More than 10 times stronger than sayaka (Decently Stronger than a character that is 2.559153e+17) so amaterasu would have no problem completely burning her

I wanna ask this question....How do we even rank mind hax?

Sharingan grants resistance to genjutsu, but Itachi can still bypass it with tsukuyomi. Itachi can reverse genjutsu and manipulate a persons 5 senses along with their sense of chakra and time.

Itachi has bypassed pretty good mind manipulation resistance and has taken people out using it.

Do people get resistance to Itachi's genjutsu just because they can resist mind manipulation that only works on fodder? Also, once again..do we base how potent the mind manipulation is on how many people it can effect at once, or how many aspects of a person it can control?

THat is the exact issue I have with the whole PMMM universe and it's mind hax. For some reason in nearly every PMMM thread they seem to be nigh immune to mind hax because moar resist witch's kiss on a daily basis. Witch's kiss seems pretty bad tbh.

We rank mind hax based on how many people are affected.

I already explained it above I believe

Kaltias said:
We rank mind hax based on how many people are affected.
I already explained it above I believe
But that des not make sense as per my own reason above hax is hax and can not be quantified by numbers alone. Numbers does not tell you the potency of hax. It is the whole AOE vs snigle target situation. All we have seen is the hax affecting fodder humans. Not human with resistances to mind hax runniing rampant like in Naruto.

It's a good way to quantify it, an example would be Darth Sidious (legends) who mind haxes quintillions of people at once. Surely someone that can only resist someone that affects only a hundred people can resist Sidious.

Just an example btw

@Kaltias

I think it should be based on what they can actually do with the mind manipulation.

One character can resist mind manipulation which can make people want to kill themselves in large groups (groups of normal people without mind hax resistance) .

Another character can can not only control a persons 5 senses, but also control their sense of energy and their sense of time ( but they can only do this to one person). This character has also been shown to negate resistance to mind mamnipulation.

I don't know much about PMMM AT ALL but since we also do this for star wars characters and their mind hax, I think we have to actually examine the two mind hax and determine if Sayaka can actually resist Itachi's genjutsu.

Nico-v11 said:
It's a good way to quantify it, an example would be Darth Sidious (legends) who mind haxes quintillions of people at once. Surely someone that can only resist someone that affects only a hundred people can resist Sidious.
Just an example btw
If Darth Sidious mind hax works on someone of his level, then sure. If not then I highly disagree. If someone can mind hax only 100 people but 100 people of his level I will sure as hell go with that person over Darth Sidious.

Uh, that's not how it works at all.

Proficiency doesn't mean a thing when you lack the raw power.

Take the absolute best swordsman in all of history and ask him to cut a tank in two. He won't be able to do it.

Mind haxing quintillions of fodders is above mind haxing a trillion of people whose mind resistance is worth ten people each. Why? Because each one of those can shrug off a mind hax that can affect ten people. The guy with the mind hax in the quintillions overpowers it by default.

Seriously, the reasoning is like "This guy no sold a 8-C attack so i can't be sure that he doesn't get obliterated by a 7-C one". It shows potency because if you are focusing all your efforts on a single person, it's still the same mindhax, only focused on a single target.

What's more impressive? Stomping a guy who stomped a guy who stomped a guy who stomped a guy who stomped a guy who stomped a guy who stomped a guy who stomped a guy who stomped a guy who destroyed a town, or tearing a galaxy apart? Literally replacy that with mind hax

Go ahead, make a Darth Sidious vs Kaguya. Everyone is going to tell you that Kaguya is the one who gets mind haxed into oblivion.

I'm also not sure where you guys found out that LoC Sayaka is baseline while she is 18 megatons.

Sayaka for my reasons btw. And Itachi is only twice as fast. Sheer skills can close a gap that low

Okay how do you prove that Sayaka is more skilled than Itachi, someone who is also renowned for his massive amount of skill.

I have already proved that mind hacking 100s or fodder in the Naruto verse is absolutely nothing a basic ninja can do that. Itachi is waay above the paygrade of a basic ninja with tsukuyomi alone. I fact he beat a character that was renowned for being great at genjutsu(Kurenai).

Btw you forget that you can rank mind hax based on how potent they are on a target as well. Itachi's is more than able to control a person's mind and can quite literally bend space and time in it. Not to mention that the mind hax of witches does not seem to affect the actions of the person onthe outside world unlike Itachi's which even when yiu knnow you are under a Tsukuyomi you are unable to break out of it. The litral way said to be ale to break out of just normal Occular genjutsu is to have a partner with you. No one in the series put under tsukuyomi has broken out. (Unless Itachi wanted them to like Sasuke).

Then he has Kotomatsu on top of that which is better then Tsukuyomi and then Izanami on top of that. We are not arguing Star Wars so I odn tknow why you keep bringing it up. The simple fact is that PMMM characters have never been shown to resist powerful mind hax. That is a fact. The only caracter that I coukd say has powerful mind hax is probably Homulily and Madoka simply on the premise of being a 2-A. Itachi's multiple mind hax is faar above her paygrade there is no way that she can beat it.

Thenthere is Susanoo which will reflect all her attacks back on her coupled with Amaterasu nomatter how much she regens she will forever be on fire. Piling on 3 types of genjutsu on her will corrupt her mind almost immediately followed by being sealed with the Totsuka. PMMM characters are not nearly as hax resistant as people make them out to be.

Im gonna make it short if it hasnt been seen before edo tenseis arent affected by Infinite Tsukuyomi which put a whole planet in a illusion including animals

yet edo itachi could put himself into an illusion with kotoamatsukami

Exactly. So unless you are telling me that she can resist mind hax that affect billions by your loogic there is no way she can resist Kotomatsu.

>How do you prove that she is more skilled

I dunno, maybe because LoC Sayaka is the cosmic aware person with quite literally infinite lives of combat experience

>Mind hax of witches does not affect the action of a person

Witch Kiss can turn people into zombies and they do literally nothing except what the witch wants.

Witch Kiss can rewrite your memories.

Witch Kiss can fully corrupt a person's mind to the point that they want to do nothing but die.

@SA

I know. Which is why i never said that this particular technique wouldn't work. I'm just explaining how we rate mind hax and resistance here

Kaltias said:
>How do you prove that she is more skilled
I dunno, maybe because LoC Sayaka is the cosmic aware person with quite literally infinite lives of combat experience

>Mind hax of witches does not affect the action of a person

Witch Kiss can turn people into zombies and they do literally nothing except what the witch wants.

Witch Kiss can rewrite your memories.

Witch Kiss can fully corrupt a person's mind to the point that they want to do nothing but die.

@SA

I know. Which is why i never said that this particular technique wouldn't work. I'm just explaining how we rate mind hax and resistance here
1. Ok, she has infinte lives of combat experience fighting witches, does not mean she has the combat experience to fight ninjas with their numerous basic tricks.

2. I did not say the witches mind hax does not affect the action of the person if you actually read what I said I was talking about any action you take in tsukuyomi being only in your head where he can freely control time and space.

3. Then he will win because she has no answer to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back