• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Some performance in magia records or something
Some performance as in? Is there a feat that isnt mentioned? I was just mostly planning on using her first 7-C key for this matchup but you can proceed to tell me what you know

Some performance as in? Is there a feat that isnt mentioned? I was just mostly planning on using her first 7-C key for this matchup but you can proceed to tell me what you know
If it's just the first key, forget it, I found magia record sayaka also gave 7-C.

I feel that Pam surpasses Sayaka in most areas.
Pam is more versatile thanks to her wings which can be used for nearly anything, is much smarter and far more experienced, and with Hadraniel she becomes a tank. The biggest thing I see that Sayaka has, are her very potent regen and immortality which will prevent Pam from dominating. However, with that said, I think Pam has the advantage with the wide array of things her wings can do and her own physical prowess; she can essentially turn the fight up to a 7 vs 1.

I feel that Pam surpasses Sayaka in most areas.
Pam is more versatile thanks to her wings which can be used for nearly anything, is much smarter and far more experienced, and with Hadraniel she becomes a tank. The biggest thing I see that Sayaka has, are her very potent regen and immortality which will prevent Pam from dominating. However, with that said, I think Pam has the advantage with the wide array of things her wings can do and her own physical prowess; she can essentially turn the fight up to a 7 vs 1.
Yeah I chose this matchup since I know that sayaka has good regen feats. But I like the point you listed especially since archfiend pam is by far more notoriously skilled.

Back