• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Precog

>Against a character with cosmic awareness on a multiversal+ scale

lol

Also, soul hax, reality warping, life absorption and sleep manipulation are all stuff that isn't dodgeable by normal means.

If Itachi's mind manip and resistance to it is on the scale of a single person Sayaka no sell his mind hax and mind hax him back. Witch Kiss can control a whole fortress of people (This comes from fodder btw).

And Sayaka's life absorption affect witches with type 7, being already dead won't help

Don't quote images, there is a glitch that causes a mess

That said should probably wait because i heard that Itachi could be High 6-C soon

All edo tenseis werent affected by infinite tsukuyomi an illusion that put the whole planet into an illusion including animals

Ok. Then he'd no sell Sayaka's mind hax.

But again, i suggest to wait and see if he becomes High 6-C or not before continuing

>Counter every points.

You haven't answered how is Itachi gonna dealed with combat orient Reality Warping Soul Removal which doesn't need a contact, and getting trapped in witch Labyrinth.

Izanagi will get him another shot to try and put her in kotoamatsukami incase of soul hax or reality warping

sleep manipulation/edo tensei are tireless corpses and they cant sleep

Soul hax that she has to touch him with?

What does her reality warping do that tells me nothing.

How does her sleep manipulation work?

Just realized I never saw Kaltia's first comment.... I completely missed that.

Ayway precog is meant to defend him from her attacks. But my earlier questions still stand. not to mention witch's kiss has only worked on fodder.

@Shrek When did Itachi used Izanagi?

@Rocker No, soul hax doesn't need touch to work.

It means that Sayaka can just attacks him from anywhere. She can also just traps him in witch labyrinth and call it a day.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Shrek When did Itachi used Izanagi?

@Rocker No, soul hax doesn't need touch to work.

It means that Sayaka can just attacks him from anywhere. She can also just traps him in witch labyrinth and call it a day.
If that is one of her first moves then sure, if not I have still not seen a counter to Tsukuyomi and how does her soul hax work I still have not been told.

It is her first move, following by creating a big witch Labyrinth for her advantage. Her soul hax works by having her familiar playing a song to remove their soul.

The hell? Didn't I already mention that Genjutsu is worthless here.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
It is her first move, following by creating a big witch Labyrinth for her advantage. Her soul hax works by having her familiar playing a song to remove their soul.

The hell? Didn't I already mention that Genjutsu is worthless here.
And I dont think it is she has resisted mind manipulation that affected fodder. How long does it take for the soul to be removed?

Scales is a thing my friend. Unless you want to say Genjutsu>>>>>SW mindscrew.

Long enough for her opponent to be drop dead if they didn't stop the music. Also, if one familiars down, Sayaka can just summons the again and again until Itachi dead.

Also, you haven't answered at how is he gonna dealed with witch Labyrinth.

I did say if she starts off with witch's labytinth first then I dont think he can do anything but I have never seen this brought up for her in any fight.

And yes I do say Genjutsu>>>>>SW mindscrew of more specifically IT>>>>Tsukuyomi>>occular genjutsu>SW>>normal genjutsu.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Cuz they used different version of Sayaka, that is why.

So you really think Genjutsu>>>>Star Wars mindscrew???
Oh Star wars... for some reason I though you mean witches lmao. We are not discussing star wars though we are discussing PMMM. THat was my ranking for PMMM average mind manip compared to Naruto. What makes it a different version and how do we know it workks any better without either being told and especially without it working on her. No reason to assume that it is better than even the usual genjutsu.

I though the initial is a dead gives away. Anyway, I would put my money on Mindscrewing Billions of people across the planet over a mindscrewing a single one.

7-C Sayaka is just a rookie magical girk with little experience, reckless behavious. She is "considered" as the weakest Magical Girl despite having absurd healing and regen ability.

Law of Cycle Sayaka (the one n this fight) however, has cosmic awarness on 2-A scale, basically making her far more skilled than her previous-self. Has also all the abilities she got as a magical girl and as a witch.

Which one is better should be pretty obvious actually.

Magical girls are tireless corpses and Sayaka can still put others to sleep. If it connects it will work.

Also, LoC Sayaka is MHS for the same reason why Itachi is MHS+ (Being >>>>>> people who are >>>>>>> high end MHS). The speed gap shouldn't be particularly big.

Didn't we already estabilish that speed is equal by default, even without the OP mentioning them?

There was even a thread about it right.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I though the initial is a dead gives away. Anyway, I would put my money on Mindscrewing Billions of people across the planet over a mindscrewing a single one.

7-C Sayaka is just a rookie magical girk with little experience, reckless behavious. She is "considered" as the weakest Magical Girl despite having absurd healing and regen ability.

Law of Cycle Sayaka (the one n this fight) however, has cosmic awarness on 2-A scale, basically making her far more skilled than her previous-self. Has also all the abilities she got as a magical girl and as a witch.

Which one is better should be pretty obvious actually.
What does does star wars have to do with anything I am saying... Ok great she has knowledge of herself over a multiverse or whatever so what? She is skilled does not stop her from being mind haxxed to hell and back.

I have not seen any evidence that Sayaka would get mind haxed. Only that Itachi resista her mind hax.

And again, can we wait to see if he gets upgraded or not?

Kaltias said:
I have not seen any evidence that Sayaka would get mind haxed. Only that Itachi resista her mind hax.

And again, can we wait to see if he gets upgraded or not?
My evidence for her being able to be mind haxxed is that she has never been against mind hax of his level. No point in waiting it will either happen or not. Since I dont have much time later. Oh and I forgot Izanami>>>>>Tsukuyomi

I mean, does his mind hax scale from people who can affect hundreds or more? Otherwise it won't do much.

Worth pointing out that magical girls can fight back against a witch's mind hax even while their SG is 99% corrupted already.

Kaltias said:
I mean, does his mind hax scale from people who can affect hundreds or more? Otherwise it won't do much.

Worth pointing out that magical girls can fight back against a witch's mind hax even while their SG is 99% corrupted already.
I am 100% sure a basic ninja with aoe genjutsu can mind hax hundreds of humans easily. Infact in the latest episode of Boruto that is exactly what is happening. 2nd point means nothing he is not corrupting her SG he is affetcing her mind with tsukuyomi.

Ok. That's the kind of mind manip that Sayaka no sells, but it will probably work in the long run if Itachi's is supposed to be much better.

Won't instantly screw her to the point where she automatically loses tho

Kaltias said:
Ok. That's the kind of mind manip that Sayaka no sells, but it will probably work in the long run if Itachi's is supposed to be much better.

Won't instantly screw her to the point where she automatically loses tho
But it would. Considering Itachi's tsukuyomi is massively above that. To the point they dont even compare. He squeezed a whole lifetime into a milliseconds of time for another ninja who was in love with him before he killed her.

2nd point actually means that they can resist while extremely weakened and in a condition that explicitly improves the mind hax of witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back