• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't. Sayaka's resistance is immensely above mind haxing hundreds, his mind hax is immensely above mind haxing hundreds.

It's like having two people with comparable AP and dura fighting. Neither of them one shot, but eventually one will beat the other.

Huh? Pretty sure you ever said that LoC assistance possess some unconventional resistance. The mindscrew still affect her, but she can escape it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Huh? Pretty sure you ever said that LoC assistance possess some unconventional resistance. The mindscrew still affect her, but she can escape it.
If the mindscrew did affect her then she can not get out of Tsukuyomi and def not out of Izanami because any actions you take will be only in your mind.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
She escape Homulilly mindscrew.

Homulilly MS third degree infinitily>any Naruto Mindscrew.
Whcih Kaltias said was PIS and you still have not told me how she escaped it. Not to mention even if she is in it for one second she is instantly getting sealed she did not no sell the mindscrew.

Sayaka doesn't have the unconventional resistance, that's Goddess Madoka herself.

It's PIS simply because if she can mindscrew the complete LoC, haxing a fraction of it wouldn't be a issue.

That said, Sayaka's mind resistance >>>> Witch Kiss used on someone already filled with despair >>>>> mind haxing hundreds. And hax upscaling only goes so far.

I see it working eventually but not instantly.

I have not seen Sayaka resisting mind mani[ualtion anywhere in that fight but then again PMMM anime fights are confusing as hell.

It's scaled from people like Mami actually (the resist while corrupted part) and it happened in Different Story.

The mind resistance is simply needed to fight witches (and it's consistent with no witch ever except an anomaly mind haxing a magical girl), otherwise they would never beat them.

That, and they are engineered to fight witches from the same character who made witches.

Like I said he has Izanami that even goes beyond his Tsukuyomi can she fight that when she is already struggling against Tsukuyomi?

It would probably be the same case as when Mami was corrupted. Can resist for a few minutes but not too much more than that because the resistance is at its limit.

How does this affect the fight then since we have come to an agreement? I vote for Itachi at the end of the day.

I dunno.

It depends if Sayaka manages to win during those minutes. It's basically like having a timer and she loses if she can't win before the timer ends.

I can see her pulling it off, but there is no guarantee so it's up to what people think (granted a few minutes are fairly long for MHS/MHS+ people).

Dont forget that Itachi also has The totsuka blade as well as clones and sick shuriken throwing skills as well as being an Edo Tensei ninja he can stall for days if need be. Oh and fireballs.

@Kaltias

Itachi's >>>>>>> Mach 1200 and something. If there's still a MHS in Naruto, it needs to be fixed. All are supposed to be MHS+ now.

Hundreds of people or thousands really doesnt matter,quality>quantity.Character that mindscrew hundreds of people<<<character that can mindscrew 5 or less people with resistance to mind manip.Koto Amatsukami>>>>>>Tsukuyomi>>>>Simple Sharingan Genjutsu>>>>>Any other genjutsu.Shisui was going to put all his clan under genjutsu to prevent the war.

Uh no, it doesn't work that way.

Mindscrewing 1000 people >>>>>>>>>> mindscrewing 5 people unless the resistance of those is on the same scale.

It's like saying that stomping a 8-C is more impressive than beating a 7-C in a close fight. Haxes have a scale, resistances have a scale too.

You take a person who can resist mind hax that affect 10 people, Sayaka mindscrew it no issue

Because resistance to mind hax only means being resistant up to the level shown.

It's similar to AP really. Only because you can take citywide mind hax doesn't mean that you can take planet wide mind hax, same as a 7-B not being able to take a 5-B punch

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Didn't we already estabilish that speed is equal by default, even without the OP mentioning them?

There was even a thread about it right.
No speed is not equalized (unless blitz)

Kaltias said:
Like, this guy hasn't mind haxed a mind resistant person but you can bet that he has better mind hax then Kaguya
Actually I disagree heavily that he can mind hax better than Kaguya if he mind hazzed tons of ppl without hax resistance, no matter what you say. It is like saying that one 7-C guy beat 100 of 8-C ppl at the same time with 1 aoe skill. Versus a 7-C guy who beat 5 7-C with same type of skill but lower aoe. The 5 7-C is waay more impressive because 7-C is OOM above 8-C. Itachi sharingan work on few ppl because it's method is limited not because it is worse than a genjutsu that mind haxes 1 milion ppl (example). This is always what I hate about hax quality is always greater than quantity in hax imo.

I mean it is 2 for Itachi 5 for Sayaka but considering that 2 votes for Sayaka were based on itachi not being able to use Tsukuyomi which has been debunked I think it should be 2 for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back