• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues about Lucario and Darkrai's scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it. Digimon, Kirby, Saint Seiya, SMT, need I go on? Mario, Sonic. How we treat one verse doesn't mean we have to treat another verse the same way. Especially with a verse like Pokemon.

Also, I literally just stated what rules they were. I wouldn't say such a thing if there was no rule. You are quite literally nitpicking.

No evidence? If I go through every mystery dungeon game I can assure you I won't find anything linking it to the mainline gamesor anime, factor in a different development team, no statement suggesting it's linkedband more.

I can say it's noncanon. And really? They aren't Pokemon so there is your retort? Why is Pokemon any different? You haven't said Why it's different.

"No evidence? If I go through every mystery dungeon game I can assure you I won't find anything linking it to the mainline gamesor anime, factor in a different development team, no statement suggesting it's linkedband more."

They literally mention each time that the main character is a human from a realm of Pokemon Trainers and such. Heck, Mystery Dungeon 1 had a trainer Pokemon relationship.

"I can say it's noncanon. And really? They aren't Pokemon so there is your retort? Why is Pokemon any different? You haven't said Why it's different."

Pokemon has different medias connected under a multiverse with absolutely nothing implying the manga out of all mediums are another multiverse.

Pokemon has no rule though, maybe i missed it? If so say it again.

But if theres no official statement then cant say im gonna agree.

Also what? Sonic, mario fall under how i think pokemon should be treated.

And smt are all explicutly connected via WOG and statements. Cant say much in seiya or digimon.

"Pokemon has no rule though, maybe i missed it? If so say it again."

How about you read our revision threads and the Pokemon verse page.

"But if theres no official statement then cant say im gonna agree."

That's literally your problem. You have no official statement either.

But is that realm the one from the games or anime?

And humans existed at one point in that world anyway, see abandoned factory friend area. It the human that was grovyles partner. There's nothing confirmingit at all.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But is that realm the one from the games or anime?
And humans existed at one point in that world anyway, see abandoned factory friend area. It the human that was grovyles partner. There's nothing confirmingit at all.
Why would it not be? Tell me, what other world is there?

That literally disporves nothing at all. Nothing else says anything about a human extinction. It seems more like adventurers and cross-dimensional travelers than anything. They also constantly mention the human world as well. As in when you beat each game, your protag is sent back to the human world.

Either way I'm done with this tonight.

Read it, basically said pis and inconsistency, which doesn't mean you can cross scale. And fyi im fine with the profiles being composite if thats what anyone here thinks im doing.

We need statements for things to be noncanon? Really? If there exists nothing making it canon its probably noncanon.

we know they existed, now they don't. With the exception of grovyles partner in the ruined future who didn't come from any world. Or gengar now that i think about it.

And that human world is the game or anime world why? What says it's the same one? Nothing does.

In PMDS you can go to all the continent's, you're right the misty continent (it was rescue team that continent was for) is a thing but the other games take place on other continents. (Which ya also go to).

Im fine with letting it die, but I still think the cross scaling is inherently flawed, wrong and even abused to an extent. If there's an official statement or something I'm fine with that and I'll concede. But untill then I can't agree but this won't go anywhere since its essentially boiled down to "no u" arguments.

This thread should be closed since everyone basically just said all their arguments and it's an endless "no u" back n' forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back