• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Tatsumaki: Actually in the Same Tier for Once Addition

Tats is the same lifting strength with casual ease.

So they have around the same.

How does TK stop Pailingual? I can see more or less what it could do against Dress Break DxD, but Pailingual?

I mean personally, IDK how precognition stops TK, but that's for the debaters to decide not me.

Because Pailingual will make it so Tatsu's breasts tell Ise her every move before she does it. And didn't we say they have around the same LS? So TK won't have little effect on Ise.

Yes that is what precognition is.

No, Lifting strength of equal value does not stop TK last I checked, you have to be stronger.

Huh? Why did we name Koneko "Shirone"? I get that its her real name, but Koneko is far more used afaik. Unless Shirone becomes the goto past volume 24 (which is the last i've read).

Also similar TK strength just means Ise boosts a buncha times and breaks free no?

Firephoenixearl said:
Unless Shirone becomes the goto past volume 24 (which is the last i've read).
Koneko officially changes her name to Shirone on Volume 24 and is refered by that name from that point onwards, with only a couple of slips to Koneko from Ise's part, everyone else calls her Shirone all the time now.

That's kinda late. I'd say we should still use Koneko and mention "shirone" as "real name" in the summary. But eh, not that it matters.

Is this the weaker Pseudo which can summon Ddraig or can't DxD which is stronger to a unknown amount but can't summon Ddraig?

Whichever one is stronger overall

Correct me if I am wrong, but True DxD is less versatile and Issei falls into a coma yes?

Yeah, True DxD might be a unknown amount stronger, but it's time limit is strickter and with Ddraig being summoned I'd say Pseudo is better, as Ddraig is equal in might to Pseudo and can still Boost while True can't.

Unless True DxD has changed, it puts Issei to a state where he'll need a ton of breast milk to recover (life threatening i think).

Which doesn't seem as bad of a drawback

Pretty sure DxD Issei can't Boost as it would put too much pressure on his body, Ddraig who can summoned however can still Boost to increase its Lifting Strength.

If I may interject Isse boosting can null Ragdolling with TK, but she does twist organs in character

Is he class T from a feat in Base or due to his amping? (couldn't find his calc) Tatsumaki scales to ???% Shigeo who's exponentially above his 100% self who's 11 602 787 328 000 kg.

For Ddraig, it's from Base being equal to Pseudo-DxD, which also has all it's stats on its profile be for Base, if I'm not wrong.

Though even if not all the Stats are Base the Lifting Strength is, because it gets it from scaling above a earlier and weaker form that had that Lifting Strength, and both Pseudo DxD and Ddraig definitely scale above that form.

Pretty sure if it's baseline Class T then Tatsumaki scales above him. ???% scales above people in 80% Toichiro's ballpark to the point of stomping dozens of them by thinking. Said 80% scales above the emotion of 100% Mob that preformed the feat, which is already 11 times baseline.

Epiccheev said:
Is he class T from a feat in Base or due to his amping? (couldn't find his calc)
He doesn't have a calc. He's vastly above his CxC form which is comparable to BxB Sairaorg which is above Shooting Star's Rook who lifted a mountain.

So in terms of LS;

Issei>>>BxB Sairaorg>Shooting Star Rook=Baseline.

Tatsumaki=???%>>> Mogami's ghosts> 100% Courage> 100% Resignation>= 80% Toichiro> 100% Sadness= 11 times baseline.

How massive are the boosts?

They double his current stats each time, so it's goes from 2x to 4x to 8x to 16x, etc.

Planck69 said:
How massive are the boosts?
Technically, each of them doubles, and he can spamm it tell hell and back, like those times where he uses like 10 at the same time. But I don't know we consider Booster Gear's boosts on the wiki.

Hmm, well Tatsumaki could feasibly just TK crush from the get-go, seeing as her LS is at least 15 times his own. How fast are the boosts? Tats just needs to get a thought in to crush but it would take a short bit of time seeing as they're comparable.

I mean issei used 47 boosts here putting his amps at 1.4x10^14 ovo

[Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost!!!!!!]

Voices from jewels on various places of my armour repeatedly resounded.

"I won't forgive you! You're the one person I absolutely won't forgive! I'll knock you down! I'll destroy you! Valiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

[Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost!!!!!!!!!!]

If the boost is actually 2x then even 10 of them would put him at High 6-A..... What am I to make of this?

Back