• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Tatsumaki: Actually in the Same Tier for Once Addition

Btw is it me but have this match been done 3 times already (but the last 2 times where not finished - because I see them both now) unless there are more times.

That doesn't really matter. Issei can easily adjust his battle strategy depending on what her breasts tell him. The most important issue here is what Tats starts with. Restraining just hampers his mobility but doesn't take out all of his options.

So, can someone bring proof that Tats starts with crushing in character? I've seen her respect thread and she barely tried that, mostly against monsters I think. Most of the time, she restrains and tosses things at people iirc.

Higher lifting strength doesn't mean she's going to crush a person; in fact, it means she could see no need to go as far as crushing the person in question. As long as she doesn't start with that, Issei would know in advance via Pailingual.

Cannon blast + Penetrate to ignore her barriers could take her out.

From her fights so far

1. Throwing stuff ( once in battle against the Ancient King, throwing Genos against rocks because he annoyed her and Fubuki's henchmen to the ground because they were mind controlled.)

2.Restraining people( against Psykos to pull her out of her hiding place, bends her neck to stop her from shooting eye lasers at her.)

3.Crushing/snapping necks/ripping people out with TK( Compressed HE octopus into a ball, Compressed Evileye into a ball, Ripped apart Black sperm to show him why they called her tornado of terror, Snapped Golden sperm's neck, Ripped out Gyoro Gyoro's limbs and then the puppet from her insides, Got crushed by her own powers for a moment when Psykos corrupted her barrier)

Also, idk what reading her mind will do when majority of her attacks are just using TK to directly screw with people. Issei in this form is a dragon power ranger comparable in raw power, i doubt she's going to hold back against him when monsters like Do-S and Homeless emperor exist.

Back