• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Tatsumaki: Actually in the Same Tier for Once Addition

And now you know the reason we don't use Boost to scale the DxD characters, iirc, it would put Top Tiers at 4-B thanks to Boost spam LOL.

I do think theirs some sort of limit that the wiki puts on his Boosts so that people don't argue stuff like he can Boost to Solar System level AP, but I can't remember the exact details.

I mean considering our High 7-C calc (which is Issei's key when those boosts happened) and considering he boosted a total of 54 times during that fight. It would mean that Issei in that fight would have gone to:

Low 5-B

kek

So the thing is i think we stop at "tier changing" we should not assume issei can change tiers via boosts.

I get High 5-A results when multiplying with the Low 6-B key.......huh.

What do we do here?

As I said before, we don't use Boost for scaling characters exactly because of those reasons, Tiers get massively inflated as a result due to how much Ise spams it.

So now it's whether Tatsumaki can meat-pie Issei before he overwhelms her with boosts. How does Issei hold up in the stamina department?

...........And get your mind out of the gutter!

Planck69 said:
So now it's whether Tatsumaki can meat-pie Issei before he overwhelms her with boosts. How does Issei hold up in the stamina department?
I need an adult

High (Can fight with fractured bones and crushed arms, and could temporarily endure the sensation of Raynare's light burning up and melting his insides at the beginning of the series. Even after sustaining serious injuries against Apophis, he went on to use a physically draining form and fought against both him and 666's consciousness in quick succession. Was also hinted to possess better endurance than Yuuto, although his strongest forms have time limits)

I mostly meant how he held up under fire from comparable AP. If he does well then he might actually win or stomp since he'll just boost past Tats' LS.

If he gets crushed before he can use it, then that might be a problem. Which is why I was asking how good his endurance was.

From what I saw in the respect thread for Tats, she mostly tosses people around or tosses objects at them.

I don't think he'd be unable to use Penetrate before it's too late, especially since Pailingual functions exactly like mind reading.

Schnee One said:
Endurance and stamina doesn't stop crushing, Lifting strength does
It won't stop crushing I agree but I assumed it would influence how long it takes to crush. So a large enough LS difference is an instantaneous crush or am I missing something?

I mean yeah, what does stamina have to do with resisting a Crush? As that's entirely lifting strength related.

Wouldn't this be a stomp for Tats? Or does Issei have any thought-based win-cons?

If she were to literally crush instanlty at the start of the match, perhaps.

Otherwise no

What's stopping Tatsumaki from holding him in place and ripping his Chi from his body, or picking up a city, flying out of his range and dropping the city on him??

AtomicSekiro said:
What's stopping Tatsumaki from holding him in place and ripping his Chi from his body, or picking up a city, flying out of his range and dropping the city on him??
He'll just boost to get out of the hold though how long that takes could affect whether Tatsumaki can pull this off or not. Not sure how often Tatsumaki even opens with that. The fact that he can also just fly away or get closer to her.

Why do we all insist Tatsumaki can only keep him in place via TK? She has other techniques, such as barriers. Can he break through her barriers?? Can't she insta-squish him by performing the same technique Gyoro-Gyoro did against those monster fodders?? Creating a barrier and shrinking it within seconds, squishing whoever is inside??

Tatsumaki's barriers are insanely durable, and can take attacks from Black Sperm without even cracking. Heck, a weakened Tatsumaki's barriers could still save her from Golden Sperm.

AtomicSekiro said:
Why do we all insist Tatsumaki can only keep him in place via TK? She has other techniques, such as barriers. Can he break through her barriers?? Can't she insta-squish him by performing the same technique Gyoro-Gyoro did against those monster fodders?? Creating a barrier and shrinking it within seconds, squishing whoever is inside??

Tatsumaki's barriers are insanely durable, and can take attacks from Black Sperm without even cracking. Heck, a weakened Tatsumaki's barriers could still save her from Golden Sperm.
Yes, because he has a small AP advantage via scaling. No because his durability is orders of magnitude above Gyoro-Gyoro. Again no for the same reasons as prior.

Cool. Issei will still eventually break them anyway since they're not above Tatsumaki's regular AP.

Uh-huh...

Well. I believe Tatsumaki takes this via range advantage. But, I don't know THAT much about Issei. Does he have a defence against her dropping a city from the upper atmosphere onto him?

The OP doesn't state whether they're in character or bloodlusted. Bloodlusted? Tatsumaki locks him in place, slams him with 800x gravity and rips his aura from his body (whilst recovering from her injuries, she was able to make Saitama's muscles twitch against his will via this technique.)

If in character, it'll be a long fight with Tatsumaki hiding behind her barriers. If she realises she can't win in a straight fight, she flips the arena and then slams it onto him until he's defeated.

>Well. I believe Tatsumaki takes this via range advantage. But, I don't know THAT much about Issei. Does he have a defence against her dropping a city from the upper atmosphere onto him?

Range means nothing when both of you start within each other's range and the lower one has FTL flight-speed and teleportation. Yeah, in the form of flying or teleporting, obliterating the city before it hits or (depending on height) just tanking it.

>The OP doesn't state whether they're in character or bloodlusted. Bloodlusted? Tatsumaki locks him in place, slams him with 800x gravity and rips his aura from his body (whilst recovering from her injuries, she was able to make Saitama's muscles twitch against his will via this technique.)

They're not bloodlusted, we don't assume this unless it's specifically stated.

>If in character, it'll be a long fight with Tatsumaki hiding behind her barriers. If she realises she can't win in a straight fight, she flips the arena and then slams it onto him until he's defeated.

A long fight is the worst thing Tatsumaki can get into since Issei can just spam amps until her TK is a non-issue. Flipping the arena means jack when your opponent is already far stronger than you by a fair margin.

The DxD G that put Issei in a coma wasn't True DxD G, it was just DxD G -- The incomplete True DxD G. Then from V22, he had Pseudo DxD G which was half DxD G. Now Issei has True DxD G since he got it in latest volume. Pseudo DxD G was Heavenly Dragon class. DxD G seems to be upper tier of said class since it easily killed Apophis who was in the same class (so DxD G could of beaten Crom, but don't think it is above HDC). True DxD G is factually then above HDC.

Jem La Dore said:
The DxD G that put Issei in a coma wasn't True DxD G, it was just DxD G -- The incomplete True DxD G. Then from V22, he had Pseudo DxD G which was half DxD G. Now Issei has True DxD G since he got it in latest volume. Pseudo DxD G was Heavenly Dragon class. DxD G seems to be upper tier of said class since it easily killed Apophis who was in the same class (so DxD G could of beaten Crom, but don't think it is above HDC). True DxD G is factually then above HDC.

Natsu Dragneel OK.

If you want to be weird, fine by me. Just correcting ya'll so you can actually use DxD G power scaling properly in this discussion.

So apparently I made a small mistake with the LS for Tastumaki. It's actually:

Tatsumaki= ???%>>> Mogami's ghosts> 100% Courage> 100% Resignation> 80% Toichiro>>> 40 times baseline.

So I'm not sure if Issei has any chance to boost enough before he's crushed.

Back