• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there anyone in Naruto who will adjust the speed scale with Sub-Rel's Konohamaru?

I didn't read everything, because I'm out of time.

But, I hardly think that Konohamaru is faster than Nagato / Pain or Naruto SM. That sounds strange to me and doesn't make much sense to me.

And about the Raikage Blitz ...
I'm sure Ay was able to dodge the point blank from Jugo's attacks and disappear from his sight at the last possible moment. So much so that Jugo really thought he had killed him. So I think so, that would be a speedblitz.

Anyway, I'm neutral to that.

To say that power has absolutely nothing to do with rank would be objectively false.

has there been exceptions to the rule such as Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakshi( who was stated to be Kage lvl btw lol)?? Absolutely. but to use their special circumstances as evidence to discredit rank as a measure of power is extremely weak tbh.

Furthermore, the current Kage are VERY powerful. They've been consistently shown fighting Otsutsukis such as Momo, Kinshiki, and Urashiki. Outlier or not that's far more impressive than being on the level of a Jonin (who as of yet has no evidence of being anything above Jonin level).

To add to this, if you want to completely ignore Shippuden scaling in Boruto, then we should legitemately have Moon+ and FTL Kage. They have the feats and Shippuden and Boruto shouln't be scaled to each other right? Come on lol....

Finally, is scaling characters based on their obvious perceived power level anything new? Most characters in the verse are scaled to feats they haven't performed or done by characters they have not fought such as Might Guy and Kakashi. So saying that the five Kage are stronger than an average Jonin for all we know does not sound all that unreasonable to me tbh.

@MostPowerfull; then perhaps we're rating Konohamaru too highly. M3X did say that there were some issues with the calc.

MostPowerfull said:
@Damage
I think Konohamaru's classification to remain as MHS+, would be the best option, for now.
Assuming the calc is correct of course(or is corrected and is still sub-rel), I don't see how scaling the Kage at the very least to someone like Konohamaru would cause any scaling issues or inconsistencies. But if everyone agrees not to scale anyone to the calc i'm fine with that i suppose.

@Slayer

Assuming the calc is correct and there is no problem, obviously the Kages would be scaled.

Their feats are good and they are clearly at the same level or even stronger and faster than Konohamaru. Aside from that, few would actually scale for them.

AstralKing7 said:
What are the Kage scales to anyway again? Now this is actually looking consistent
Adult Gaara is being scaled to Rock Lee for some reason, who should be Sub-Rel anyway because of the Gates lol

Wrath Of Itachi said:
There seems to be an issue with the Konohamaru calc, so until that gets fixed, we should wait.
Agreed. Let's save our efforts until we make sure it's even usable.

Not to confuse things. It's been stated Boruto In his karma state Boruto can handle things Konohamaru can't. I think its consistent because kawaki can react to delta's beams. If that's cacled sub rel then you could have a case.

100th Hokage said:
Not to confuse things. It's been stated Boruto In his karma state Boruto can handle thing Konohamaru can't. I think its consistent because kawaki can react to delta's beams. If that's cacled sub rel then you could have a case.
Neo team 7 need a speed upgrade for many reasons but it'll probably get handled on another thread.

Mex did remove it which he shouldnt have. He needs to make another CRT with his issues with it since this thread has become very off topic.

Neo team 7 need a speed upgrade for many reasons but it'll probably get handled on another thread.

My guess is it'll be a relativistic or higher feat. And the mods will shrugg it off like an outlier.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Mex did remove it which he shouldnt have. He needs to make another CRT with his issues with it since this thread has become very off topic.
I wouldn't say it went off topic lol we were debating who scales to the calc due to believing it was accepted, which as far as I can tell, it was.

My guess is it'll be a relativistic or higher feat. And the mods will shrugg it off like an outlier.

That would again go against their arguments of Boruto needing to be scaled independently of Shippuden. So if anything we need FTL Kage. I'm beginning to sense some double standards going on here tbh....

If Boruto truly needs to be scaled off of it's own merits and feats. Then the word "Outlier" is meaningless here and a lot of characters need to be FTL lol.

That would again go against their arguments of Boruto needing to be scaled independently of Shippuden. So if anything we need FTL Kage. I'm beginning to sense some double standards going on here tbh....

If Boruto truly needs to be scaled off of it's own merits and feats. Then the word "Outlier" is meaningless here and a lot of characters need to be FTL lol.

https://youtu.be/jbGA_UhJA50

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Ant gave me permission. I don't need to create nothing

And a CRT wasn't created to apply the calc in the first place. So it should stay like it is now

No, I am not going to create a new calc, that's not how it works. Its not because someone debunked a calc that the person need to recalc it.

I've listed all problems on the calc comments but Iam can't even understand what I wrote.

Back