• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there anyone in Naruto who will adjust the speed scale with Sub-Rel's Konohamaru?

I am myself You are you said:
So why don't we scale everyone in Jounin level?
The complication is that many people do not agree to Konohamaru faster than other characters and try to back scale to Shippuden.
Seem like you've answered your own question.

If the bijuu are sub-rel the higher Akatsuki at least scale in speed. Considering the whole point of them is to fight the bijuu, also be stated relative with them in the databooks.

The complication is that many people do not agree to Konohamaru faster than other characters and try to back scale to Shippuden.
Because he's not lol Konohamaru is possibly weaker than Boruto going by how the manga is progressing lmao

He's absolute fodder

Because he's not lol Konohamaru is possibly weaker than Boruto going by how the manga is progressing lmao

He's absolute fodder

I don't want to stir shit up but boruto it probably at least that fast then.

Doesn't Konohamaru scale above base Boruto?

For now yes, only form that's possibly above him is the Otsutsuki possessed form.

Doesn't Konohamaru scale above base Boruto?

For now yes, only form that's possibly above him is the Otsutsuki possessed form.

So sub rel would be justified

that's possibly above him is the Otsutsuki possessed form.

That type does not make Boruto stronger or faster, Momoshiki just possessed him, everything remains the same, aside from Momoshiki's coolness and intelligence.

That type does not make Boruto stronger or faster, Momoshiki just possessed him, everything remains the same, aside from Momoshiki's coolness and intelligence.

Bruh

His rasengans are far bigger and he's capable of blitzing boro

Ok arguing that Konohamaru is above Shippuden high and top tiers is one thing lol, but saying that Boruto's possessed form doesn't make him stronger is just a troll lmao

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Ok arguing that Konohamaru is above Shippuden high and top tiers is one thing lol, but saying that Boruto's possessed form doesn't make him stronger is just a troll lmao
then what kind of adjustment do you want?

then what kind of adjustment do you want?

Obviously his ratings would stay unknow for now, but he is undoubtedly stronger and faster than his base is what I'm saying.

Okay, so should we scale to everyone who above someone in the 5 Kage meeting?

Konohamaru 0.47 c

Jugo (fight with him)
Kashin Koji (fight with him)
Taka Sasuke (stronger than him)
Killer bee (Fight with Sasuke)
A (Fight with Sasuke)
Darui (fight with Jugo)
Ginkaku
Kinkaku
Kitsuchi
Hiruze
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Tsunade
Onoki
Mifune
Hanzō
Gaara
Rasa
Gengetsu Hōzuki
Muu

Well actually the list you made looks fine to me tbh. Though it's missing some Akatsuki members😂

I don't see why any of those characters except Jugo or Kashin Koji should scale, if at all.

Back