• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Irene Belserion vs Admiral Aokiji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because doing so wouldn't hinder Kuzan, he'd still be able to use his powers and abilities even as a mouse, his powers stem from his Devil Fruit and effects his lineage factor, One Pieces version of DNA. turning him into an animal wouldn't effect him.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Because doing so wouldn't hinder Kuzan, he'd still be able to use his powers and abilities even as a mouse, his powers stem from his Devil Fruit and effects his lineage factor, One Pieces version of DNA. turning him into an animal wouldn't effect him.
That makes sense

But personality enchant still works

It's not the same thing differences here is that the Dragons in FT wouldn't be hurt by something like that as their scales are special and are innately resistant to magic and this is a constant for all dragons.

Nobody not a single mage was able to actually do anything to any dragon unless they had DS magic regardless of the magic they used.

And Flash freeze it's not a very high end ability in FT as anyone worth their crap can resist, for example when Invel casted a blizzard that could make even gray feel cold many other images where still able to function albeit they where slowly freezing but they weren't all that strong.

Point is magic power can increase resistance to things like temperature regardless if it's cold or hot to a degree, and the temperature Kuzan can emit is only at the level of Siver that even Mard geer could resist despite his weakness to DS magic.

Saying that Irene wouldn't be able to a dragon is just ridiculous

The same applies to Haki to for example Luffy could pull of red hawk without burning himself do to haki, any other character at his level of armament haki than should be fine with that level of temperature.

Revolving around the same point over and over isn't going to make people believe in your argument.

First, you need to prove that Irene is immune to ice.

Second, dragons being resistant to magic has been debunked. They don't have resistance to magic anymore. Devil Fruit powers ain't magic either, and Irene's DSM isn't related to Ice in the slightlest, so she's not resisting shit here.

Third, the mages weren't strong enough to even scratch a dragon. Dragon Slayers are a thing because they ignore the durability of their scales.

Fourth, Invel's blizzard feat working so slow is more proof that it's pretty crappy than anything else. You need to prove that it's that strong to assume those who weren't flash frozen resisted. It's the other way around your train of thought.

Fifth, stop pulling your baseless claims of "durr Kuzan's ice is as cold as Silver's" when you have proven wrong nothing here.

Sixth, good thing that Red Hawk example applies to One Piece characters, something Irene's not.

> Sliver level

> Can freeze Diamonds solid

> Can clash against Akainu for 10 days

> Ice should be comparable to normal ice which can resist heat from flamethrowers and pickaxes

> Can permanently alter the weather and landscapes

Okay

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
> Sliver level

> Can freeze Diamonds solid

> Can clash against Akainu for 10 days

> Ice should be comparable to normal ice which can resist heat from flamethrowers and pickaxes

> Can permanently alter the weather and landscapes

Okay
Well can you give a temperature for that than and i mean its not like he actually frosbit the ice to the point that it became brittle that you would have to prove.

Thats not an indication of how cold it though Silver did freeze both Natsu and the spirit of Atlas flame both can generate as much heat as Akainu.

Silvers ice actually very hard considering Natsu had a hard time and could only melt a hand size print on the floor by this point Natsu was>Zacrow who could easily Vaporize stone and melt steel and glass.

That's also not an indicator of temperature

But honestly Silvers ice is not weeker Kuzan just that Kuzan is stronger dude

>As much heat as Akainu

>Heat IS related to AP

>Akainu's Low 6-B

>Natsu was 7-B at best at the time so was Atlas Flame

Sure.

Now you want to claim Akainu's lava its higher than the maximum temperature of lava.

It is indeed but if we actually started scaling feats of destruction based on heat we would be hitting the millions of celcius....and that would be an outlier for both series.

For example to instantly evaporate the iceberg Akainu evaporated it would require thousands of degrees celcius just like Zancrow Vaporizing a part of a hill would give those sorts of values blatant outlier.

Specially considering hes made out of lava there's a certain level of heat he can't ever surpass or else he would vaporize.

We scale heat to AP. Heat is energy so are joules. You need to prove wrong this not to me but the whole wiki. Go ahead and try.

You know these would mean that these characters would be destroying large portions of the world if not all of it by simply flexing a bit...they don't even do this in their own verse this is ridiculous.

How's it a fallacy their levels of heat would ignite all the oxygen around them for miles and practically everything in range would vaporize, when do we ever see any of them do this to actually apply this levels of heat without it being an outlier.

Fallacy yeah yeah

You're pulling at straws like fiction has to be scientifically accurate and make sense.

Scientifically prove me a women turning into a dragon.

Again, we're not buying your argument until you manage to change our standards in the wiki.

Than if it dosen't have to be 100% scientifically accurate than why are you applying the ap to their heat emission when it literally contradicts the entire series.

From where I'm standing you're looking like a hypocrite(I guess both of us are) because that's also grasping for straws.

Whatever I'm done here

I'm using AP to quantify heat, actually. It's the otherway around.

It doesn't seem you'll do anything about your discomfort about the standard.

Sayonara, then.

Irene has her enchantments most of them are useless but she make her opponent go berserk; although they'll become significantly stronger they also loose all there intelligence and reasoning.

My point is Irene can just allow kuzan to stay berserk and destroy himself and what resistance does kuzan have against that ?

The Calaca said:
I'm using AP to quantify heat, actually. It's the otherway around.

It doesn't seem you'll do anything about your discomfort about the standard.

Sayonara, then.
Practically the same thing man

Maybe one day but honestly i doubt it i don't have the energy for that stuff.

I hope we agree on of this days on something but i feel like we will not lol, no hard feelings aight dude have a good one.

Irene= Meteor+teleport Kuzan= very powerful ice manipulation

Irene summons meteor ; kuzan looks up unafraid and then looks down and irene vanisheses so kuzan ƒÅâ and he ƒÅâ and ƒÅâ but not far enough the end 😂ƒÿÆ

Uhm, Irene's feat is 2.1 TT. Aokiji's Durability scales well enough to withstand such an attack (2.51TT minimum), and considering he has stat amp via Haki, he can probably tank it. He could also just blast it with ice to cancel it out, so...

• Also, if he runs away and manages to get out of the immediate impact, the resulting explosion and shock-wave will likely not even phase him.
Also, if the argument involves outrunning it: Speed-equalized... and if it wasn't, Aokiji speed-blitzes considering he is more or less a double digit times faster.

Considering your argument, you seem to imply 1) Irene will one-shot w/ a meteorite when her AP is lower than Aokiji's Durability by a small amount (Even if it were swapped, she is not one-shotting with such an insignificant edge) and 2) That she will use an ability she has never been shown implementing in combat (Teleportation). I will not count the vote for those reasons.

That's why I like this site because unlike death battle the YouTube channel you guys here apply scientific reasoning to everything; like joules, 2.5tt, megahertz just everything Į so after reviewing everything aokiji is my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back